Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Too Many 'Psychics'
03-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Too Many 'Psychics'
I haven't been on here for long time... in my absence i notice that a few new 'Psychics' have joined pushing their fave readers... it's sickening that these members are using a forum for free advertisements...

Any fool can see how these so called 'Psychics' have been conning people who are too stupid to see through them...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Too Many 'Psychics'
Is it not possible to cope with what life brings without consulting crooks?)
03-11-2013, 09:13 PM
What I don't understand with you Troubleshooter is this, why you are here when you have no interest or belief in psychic ability? You have such distain and contempt for people that have, you certainly are not here to on a missions to save people from themselves. So back to the question, as you don't like/believe in psychic ability at all, and as you think anyone that does is an idiot/fool/gullible etc etc, what exactly is the point of you even signing up to this forum and making the effort (which you do) to come here often?

Maybe you need to have a word with yourself, and stop keep having a word with the people on this forum. Because your presence here just simply doesn't make sense.
03-11-2013, 10:31 PM
I think you missed point of my thread Dom... Isn't it quite obvious there are recently joined members who are readers on phones here???

I have as much right to air my views on here regardless of if they agree with you... The point is many of you moan about the BS 'Psychics' tell you yet you uses them again... Madness!!!!
03-11-2013, 10:39 PM
(03-11-2013 10:31 PM)Troubleshooter Wrote:  I think you missed point of my thread Dom... Isn't it quite obvious there are recently joined members who are readers on phones here???

I have as much right to air my views on here regardless of if they agree with you... The point is many of you moan about the BS 'Psychics' tell you yet you uses them again... Madness!!!!

I absolutely agree that there are people on here touting for business, disguised as "clients" raving about this certain reader they had the most amazing reading with - that is old news, most people have got a grip on that happening. Do you read the threads? they are FULL of criticism and yes there ARE gullible people as well. But for those of us who have an interest in psychic ability/spirituality - why shoot them down in flames at every opportunity. You are mocking and sneering in your posts. Sometimes you make very valid points, but your mocking and sneering gets in the way of any good points you make.
Yes you are entitled to come here and post all you want as much as any of us, but I am also entitled to ask why you do when you have no interest in psychics or the people that are interested in them. I am still puzzled by that.
03-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Yeah I do read threads... Mocking yes... Hypocritical yes..

Why have a reading with a 'Psychic' if you know they talk bullshit?

Why do you need a 'Ppsychic?'

It sounds to me that many of you need councelling... It's free...

This forum is full of mixed up people.. And if I say what I think I'm told I'm the one who has a problem?)
03-11-2013, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 11:40 PM by Dom.)
Because you generally don't know its bullshit until; after you have had it that's way. Which is where a forum such as this comes in very handy. At least you can get some feeback/info and make of it what you will.
Why do I have readings? I have readings to get info about my future, insight etc etc..I don't know Troubleshooter, why do people go to Alton Towers and hang upside down on rollercoaster? That is a general question and each person has their own reasons/expectations from it. One thing we do have in common is that we would like to have an accurate reader that makes accurate predictions. If you believe in psychic ability whatever motivates you to have a reading, that is ultimately what you are seeking.
You do not believe such a things exits (psychic ability) so I would not expect you to get it. However some people do believe it exists, so let people be with their own interests and beliefs.
04-11-2013, 12:32 AM
This isn't to do with 'Psychic' beliefs.. It's to do with people wanting shallow questions answered.. What they want to hear confirmed..

Sure.. We all have problems from time to time concerning work and romance but the most logical thing to do is to try to change your life for yourself.. Logical thinking..

Do you really believe these parasites on the other end of the phone are capable of reading your future?)

You know by now that it's beyond these readers to give you anything accurate.. So why give them your money?)

I'm trying to get to the bottom of 'Why' people are being so destructive and their own worst enemy..

How can you possibly compare a fun day out to Alton Towers on the latest rides in a properly maintained pleasure park to phoning crooks telling you what you want to hear?)
04-11-2013, 12:42 AM
(04-11-2013 12:32 AM)Troubleshooter Wrote:  This isn't to do with 'Psychic' beliefs.. It's to do with people wanting shallow questions answered.. What they want to hear confirmed..

Sure.. We all have problems from time to time concerning work and romance but the most logical thing to do is to try to change your life for yourself.. Logical thinking..

Do you really believe these parasites on the other end of the phone are capable of reading your future?)

You know by now that it's beyond these readers to give you anything accurate.. So why give them your money?)

I'm trying to get to the bottom of 'Why' people are being so destructive and their own worst enemy..

How can you possibly compare a fun day out to Alton Towers on the latest rides in a properly maintained pleasure park to phoning crooks telling you what you want to hear?)

Im not comparing Alton Towers and Psychics at all. I am trying to make a point that is each to their own. Again....there are enough threads on here that talk about the perils of so called psychics, when people are in pain yes they get taken advantage of and its destructive. We KNOW that. You know why because most people that have used psychics regularly have been there, done that and worn the bloody T shirt. I don't know what you are trying to achieve really, if its to get to the bottom of why, then your posts do not indicate a sincere interest in doing that (ie the mocking and taunting) and to be honest even if you did want to get to the bottom of it, you never would because its far to complex and everybody is different.
04-11-2013, 01:42 AM
It's not at all complex... I'm asking why you continue using 'Psychics' if you know they are bullshit?)

Simple question which requires a simple answer.. It's not complex at all.. If you were sincere when you say you get ripped off by 'Psychics' you wouldn't use them again... It's logical common sense..

Dom.. You still don't get the point I'm trying to make.. I hate to see scumbags making money out of people who genuinely believe in them?) ok.. Fair enough you may be half and half a believer.. But as you can see some people genuinely believe in all that crap.. Legalised theft..

So.. We have 'Psychics' mingling on here with the punters.. Advertising in an underhand way..

I haven't claimed to be a sceptic.. Who knows.. Maybe there are the real thing somewhere..but this forum is mainly pushing sales companies.. I ask you.. If anyone was genuine who could read the future why would they be on sales companies ??? Quite a logical question..

This forums like the mad hatters tea party if you could only look at it from the outside.. As for mocking.. Well.. Some of the things people are coming out with quite seriously is quite sad..