Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
16-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
Hi

Has anyone had a reading with " Angel Light " - I had a few but I found nothing she predicted ever come through. I read all her testimonals saying she was amazing but she just didnt blow me away like every one says..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2011, 07:18 PM
RE: Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
(16-05-2011 10:23 PM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  Hi

Has anyone had a reading with " Angel Light " - I had a few but I found nothing she predicted ever come through. I read all her testimonals saying she was amazing but she just didnt blow me away like every one says..

I got a reading from Angel Light a few weeks ago because I was looking for a "good" psychic to get a reading from and her feedback is impressive. I've still got a week or 2 before the predictions come about. I'll keep you informed.

It would be interesting to find out other peoples experience of her. I thought she was a nice woman though.
17-05-2011, 07:21 PM
I've had a couple of readings with Angel Light and she has predicted the same as Brenda Marie and Crystal - my two favourite readers. Will let you know in a few weeks if their predictions are correct. I'm hoping they are not all wrong.... time will tell.
23-05-2011, 03:19 AM
(17-05-2011 07:21 PM)Poppet Wrote:  I've had a couple of readings with Angel Light and she has predicted the same as Brenda Marie and Crystal - my two favourite readers. Will let you know in a few weeks if their predictions are correct. I'm hoping they are not all wrong.... time will tell.

LIKE YOU I have had a reading with Angel Light as well, but unfortunately nothing she said seemed to be to do with me, I also thought that psychics were not supposed to give predictions but she did make specific ones to me. Cant work out why the studio have not got her in if she is as good as her testimonials say she is, but then again Psychic TV never posts anything negative do they. I sent one in saying Grant Collyer was way off when reading for me and that never got published either. Seems to me that like everything there is a certain shelf life for readers. If this lady is as good as they say then maybe she is the next Sally Morgan.! Do you think this lady has an accent, cant work out where she is from can you?
23-05-2011, 03:22 AM
Forgot to say though that dont forget all these at home psychics work for telephone service providers so obviously the more they are publicised the more people call in and the more money the phone company makes. She must be making them and her a fortune!
23-05-2011, 10:46 AM
If you look under Grant 's picture on the website there are three/ four feedback claiming what he predicted hadnt come true. I find him way off too on his names and predictions. Psychic Tv have started posting all the feedback good and bad.
23-05-2011, 03:50 PM

I had a wonderful reading from her! In fact i'm not going to talk to anyone for a while because the stuff she told me is still happening. I'm a big believer in making your own fate too, so she has totally bowled me over; perhaps you caught her on a bad night! I'd totally recommned her.
11-07-2011, 02:37 PM

Hi I have had several readings with Angel Light and as yourself I have not had any predictions come true but then I could say that about all the psychics I have had readings with.

However the validations I have had especially my last one with AL about 2 months ago astounded me so much I rang her back within 2 days as I found out what she told me was spot on. She told me my ex now lived in a place beginning with W, I hadn't paid much attention to where he had moved so after the reading I thought I'd check and she was spot on. Later in the reading she told me I would be visiting a specific place and it had an important connection with me well she actually named the village my ex now lives in incredible accuracy however my ex is still not in contact or in my life as predicted but then I have given up on that anyway but it does leave me with one question, how can the good psychics link into my ex so well and tell me things I do not even know and later find out to be true and yet they cannot predict him coming back correctly? As for those who will scream the get out clause Freewill I will throw Fate & Destiny back at you lol!
12-07-2011, 10:09 AM
I've just dug out my notes that I took when having a reading with AL. Overall I think she was right. She described what was going on around me correctly and confirmed my own instincts about a situation that I didn't want to get into but didn't know how things would go if I declined. She told me another solution would be found, and I know now that it was.

She predicted that things would be clear regarding a guy in 7 days/weeks/July, so I guess on this front sometime this month I will know where I stand.
13-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Im new on here but not new to readings lol Iv had a few readings with Angel Light and like everyone else because her feedback was so good i thought i would try her. Couldnt believe when nothing happened what she predicted so i went back again and again i thought perhaps she was having a off day lol. but one too many for me!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 313 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Ribbon Readings By Hands Of an Angel psychicdoglover 0 189 16-03-2017 08:27 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  psychic Angel option 0 Caroline 3 794 08-01-2016 04:53 PM
Last Post: Caroline
  Angel Light DiamondW 5 2,202 27-12-2014 09:11 AM
Last Post: ollieleonn
  Has Angel Light left? Missy 3 1,766 11-01-2012 02:00 AM
Last Post: Missy