Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
14-07-2011, 10:48 AM
RE: Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
Hello miss marple...u must have thought very hard about that name lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2011, 01:20 PM
I Know Angel Light and she has a gift BUT she makes the MAJORITY of her TESTIMONIALS up they are FAKE TRUST me. You cant trust Psychic TV as its just focused on making money. There are however some psychics who have a gift but VERY RARE. Don't waste your money. Follow your own intuition.
17-07-2011, 10:06 PM
I agree goldfire I bet she writes her own,iv always thought this,glad someone thinks same
18-07-2011, 10:12 AM
(17-07-2011 10:06 PM)leodiva Wrote:  I agree goldfire I bet she writes her own,iv always thought this,glad someone thinks same

LeoDiva, one of my mates had a reading with her, and she has a very unique name. She never left a testimonial for her and later on she went onto the website. Miraculously there was a testimonial with HER name and the conversation of what they had, also stating the predications are already happening.

She is totally wrong, it's not fair for the callers, as they are mislead. Angel light cannot be trusted I think she is a witch.
18-07-2011, 11:59 AM
(18-07-2011 10:12 AM)goldfire Wrote:  
(17-07-2011 10:06 PM)leodiva Wrote:  I agree goldfire I bet she writes her own,iv always thought this,glad someone thinks same
Well well!! this is news!! i always wondered why she was so good with others and the feedbk was fantastic now we know why!! thanks for that!! x I have had areadin with Tamara hope it does materilize what she said!!

LeoDiva, one of my mates had a reading with her, and she has a very unique name. She never left a testimonial for her and later on she went onto the website. Miraculously there was a testimonial with HER name and the conversation of what they had, also stating the predications are already happening.

She is totally wrong, it's not fair for the callers, as they are mislead. Angel light cannot be trusted I think she is a witch.
18-07-2011, 12:08 PM
I haven't had a reading with her..so cannot say..but Anne Scholes has talked highly of her.
18-07-2011, 02:31 PM
well goldfire thanx for that i always thought this of her there is no way al cld get so much spot on fdbk all the time bec for me she was crap and as u have said if your friend didnt put up the testimonial then who did and ptv must not check the email addreses of who are writing all these for angel light.
19-07-2011, 03:16 PM
(17-07-2011 01:20 PM)goldfire Wrote:  I Know Angel Light and she has a gift BUT she makes the MAJORITY of her TESTIMONIALS up they are FAKE TRUST me. You cant trust Psychic TV as its just focused on making money. There are however some psychics who have a gift but VERY RARE. Don't waste your money. Follow your own intuition.

Hi Goldfire did your friend report this to PI? this is so wrong!!!
19-07-2011, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 04:17 PM by goldfire.)
(19-07-2011 03:16 PM)MissMarple Wrote:  
(17-07-2011 01:20 PM)goldfire Wrote:  I Know Angel Light and she has a gift BUT she makes the MAJORITY of her TESTIMONIALS up they are FAKE TRUST me. You cant trust Psychic TV as its just focused on making money. There are however some psychics who have a gift but VERY RARE. Don't waste your money. Follow your own intuition.

Yes, she spoke to a woman, who had an accent, she said that she was responsible for putting up all the testimonials as she was a senior member of staff. From what my mate told me, she was very rude stating she cannot delete it, as it was not put up by my mate.

I think my mate also complaint to some guy called Usif. He was working in the same office as her and she was shouting across the room that she had just spoke to her. So he never really helped her.

I told her to ask for the manager's name and make an official complaint, but they refused to give the information out. I think she was in shock and never expected PI to act in that manner. Looks like they all stick together and don't give a toss.

As for my opinion, I think it's an abomination, they are not spiritual and just money grabbing parasites.
19-07-2011, 06:33 PM
(19-07-2011 04:16 PM)goldfire Wrote:  
(19-07-2011 03:16 PM)MissMarple Wrote:  

I sent a testimonial this afternoon and have noticed its not been put on typical!! No it wasnt good feedbak but when i send good feedbak it goes straight on. its so wrong when you have taken the trouble to do it!!

Yes, she spoke to a woman, who had an accent, she said that she was responsible for putting up all the testimonials as she was a senior member of staff. From what my mate told me, she was very rude stating she cannot delete it, as it was not put up by my mate.

I think my mate also complaint to some guy called Usif. He was working in the same office as her and she was shouting across the room that she had just spoke to her. So he never really helped her.

I told her to ask for the manager's name and make an official complaint, but they refused to give the information out. I think she was in shock and never expected PI to act in that manner. Looks like they all stick together and don't give a toss.

As for my opinion, I think it's an abomination, they are not spiritual and just money grabbing parasites.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hands of An Angel Oracle Cards; My own cards and how they came about dormammu 0 346 19-06-2017 06:40 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 637 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Ribbon Readings By Hands Of an Angel psychicdoglover 0 320 16-03-2017 08:27 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  psychic Angel option 0 Caroline 3 1,057 08-01-2016 04:53 PM
Last Post: Caroline
  Angel Light DiamondW 5 2,554 27-12-2014 09:11 AM
Last Post: ollieleonn
  Has Angel Light left? Missy 3 1,947 11-01-2012 02:00 AM
Last Post: Missy