Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
19-07-2011, 09:20 PM
RE: Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
(19-07-2011 06:33 PM)MissMarple Wrote:  
(19-07-2011 04:16 PM)goldfire Wrote:  
(19-07-2011 03:16 PM)MissMarple Wrote:  
(17-07-2011 01:20 PM)goldfire Wrote:  I Know Angel Light and she has a gift BUT she makes the MAJORITY of her TESTIMONIALS up they are FAKE TRUST me. You cant trust Psychic TV as its just focused on making money. There are however some psychics who have a gift but VERY RARE. Don't waste your money. Follow your own intuition.

Hi Goldfire did your friend report this to PI? this is so wrong!!!
I sent a testimonial this afternoon and have noticed its not been put on typical!! No it wasnt good feedbak but when i send good feedbak it goes straight on. its so wrong when you have taken the trouble to do it!!

Yes, she spoke to a woman, who had an accent, she said that she was responsible for putting up all the testimonials as she was a senior member of staff. From what my mate told me, she was very rude stating she cannot delete it, as it was not put up by my mate.

I think my mate also complaint to some guy called Usif. He was working in the same office as her and she was shouting across the room that she had just spoke to her. So he never really helped her.

I told her to ask for the manager's name and make an official complaint, but they refused to give the information out. I think she was in shock and never expected PI to act in that manner. Looks like they all stick together and don't give a toss.

As for my opinion, I think it's an abomination, they are not spiritual and just money grabbing parasites.
I sent a testimonial this afternoon and have noticed its not been put on typical!! No it wasnt good feedbak but when i send good feedbak it goes straight on. its so wrong when you have taken the trouble to do it!!
[/quote]

Hi Miss Marple,

I agree, they should of put your testimonial up. We all know swearing and derogatory terms should be avoided. But I am sure your comment was a constructive one. Psychic TV, are a mickey mouse company and there are allot of psychics who are starting or already have their own websites. Which I am sure many people Google there names and are having private readings with.

I think the show will go down the garbage tip within a couple years and those regular callers who are like GOLD DUST to them won't call at all and will find private readers, and the ones who will call will be one time wonders. I've noticed they are having any reader on these days and I have personally had readings with the new ones who have so called good testimonials to find out they are no more psychic than my chiwawa.

I bet anyone of us could apply for a job at psychic tv, and get, I think as long as you can hold a conversation they don't give a shit lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2011, 09:23 PM
(19-07-2011 09:20 PM)goldfire Wrote:  
(19-07-2011 03:16 PM)MissMarple Wrote:  
(17-07-2011 01:20 PM)goldfire Wrote:  I Know Angel Light and she has a gift BUT she makes the MAJORITY of her TESTIMONIALS up they are FAKE TRUST me. You cant trust Psychic TV as its just focused on making money. There are however some psychics who have a gift but VERY RARE. Don't waste your money. Follow your own intuition.

Hi Goldfire did your friend report this to PI? this is so wrong!!!

Yes, she spoke to a woman, who had an accent, she said that she was responsible for putting up all the testimonials as she was a senior member of staff. From what my mate told me, she was very rude stating she cannot delete it, as it was not put up by my mate.

I think my mate also complaint to some guy called Usif. He was working in the same office as her and she was shouting across the room that she had just spoke to her. So he never really helped her.

I told her to ask for the manager's name and make an official complaint, but they refused to give the information out. I think she was in shock and never expected PI to act in that manner. Looks like they all stick together and don't give a toss.

As for my opinion, I think it's an abomination, they are not spiritual and just money grabbing parasites.

Hi Miss Marple,

I agree, they should of put your testimonial up. We all know swearing and derogatory terms should be avoided. But I am sure your comment was a constructive one. Psychic TV, are a mickey mouse company and there are allot of psychics who are starting or already have their own websites. Which I am sure many people Google there names and are having private readings with.

I think the show will go down the garbage tip within a couple years and those regular callers who are like GOLD DUST to them won't call at all and will find private readers, and the ones who will call will be one time wonders. I've noticed they are having any reader on these days and I have personally had readings with the new ones who have so called good testimonials to find out they are no more psychic than my chiwawa.

I bet anyone of us could apply for a job at psychic tv, and get, I think as long as you can hold a conversation they don't give a shit lol
[/quote]
I heard from a reliable source that even though they advertise all are test only half are?? only what i heard but food for thought
19-07-2011, 09:33 PM
(19-07-2011 09:23 PM)Blondie Wrote:  
(19-07-2011 03:16 PM)MissMarple Wrote:  Hi Goldfire did your friend report this to PI? this is so wrong!!!

Hi Miss Marple,

I heard from a reliable source that even though they advertise all are test only half are?? only what i heard but food for thought

[/quote]

Is that you Miss Marple? not sure, I couldn't see your name. I didn't quite understand what you said, sorry. Do you mean even though they advertise they do tests on the psychics only half are done.

If that's is what you meant, I totally agree, they don't care at all, and the statement 'For Entertainment Purposes Only' means there in their element.
20-07-2011, 09:44 AM
(19-07-2011 09:33 PM)goldfire Wrote:  
(19-07-2011 04:16 PM)goldfire Wrote:  I sent a testimonial this afternoon and have noticed its not been put on typical!! No it wasnt good feedbak but when i send good feedbak it goes straight on. its so wrong when you have taken the trouble to do it!!

Hi Miss Marple,

Is that you Miss Marple? not sure, I couldn't see your name. I didn't quite understand what you said, sorry. Do you mean even though they advertise they do tests on the psychics only half are done.

If that's is what you meant, I totally agree, they don't care at all, and the statement 'For Entertainment Purposes Only' means there in their element.
[/quote]

No Goldfire it wasnt me who said about the testing of psychics!! but it doesnt surprise me!!
20-07-2011, 10:51 AM
(20-07-2011 09:44 AM)MissMarple Wrote:  

Hi Miss Marple,

No Goldfire it wasnt me who said about the testing of psychics!! but it doesnt surprise me!!
[/quote]

Hi Miss Marple, I just realised Blondie's name was at the top, so it could of been them. Glad we are all on the same page with this.
20-07-2011, 11:04 AM
(20-07-2011 10:51 AM)goldfire Wrote:  
(19-07-2011 09:20 PM)goldfire Wrote:  I sent a testimonial this afternoon and have noticed its not been put on typical!! No it wasnt good feedbak but when i send good feedbak it goes straight on. its so wrong when you have taken the trouble to do it!!

Hi Miss Marple,

Hi Miss Marple, I just realised Blondie's name was at the top, so it could of been them. Glad we are all on the same page with this.
[/quote]

yes we are!! im off to see a psychic 2day funnily enough face to face seen her before and shes been spot on with somethings so we will see!! But i have never had a readin anyway when a psychic has got everything right!!
20-07-2011, 11:12 AM
(20-07-2011 11:04 AM)MissMarple Wrote:  
(20-07-2011 10:51 AM)goldfire Wrote:  
(19-07-2011 09:23 PM)Blondie Wrote:  Hi Miss Marple,

yes we are!! im off to see a psychic 2day funnily enough face to face seen her before and shes been spot on with somethings so we will see!! But i have never had a readin anyway when a psychic has got everything right!!
[/quote]

Good luck, I hope you get all the answers you may need.
15-08-2013, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2013 04:23 PM by curious2.)
(08-01-2012 04:46 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  I think she is ok, but not all predictions happen
I had a reading with AL back in Oct 2010 and 2 predictions she gave me happened this month within a week of each other. Although she didn't give me timings because it was just a general reading I was expecting it to happen sooner than this. Just goes to show how timings is not always what we expect...
15-08-2013, 04:55 PM
I have been having readings with Angel Light for over three years. A lot of predictions have happened but the timings are difficult for her, which she fully admits, unless she is given an event such as a birthday or an image relating to a certain time of year as a marker. A lot of predictions she gave me from my first readings all those years ago have only just started to happen this year, so yes I think she is very gifted.
15-08-2013, 05:06 PM
(15-08-2013 04:58 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  I would tend to agree as the stuff happening now she told me about in 2010' her validation s are of another planet, I would if I decided to have another reading use her as she is gifted without a doubt.
A agree Colincookfan, her timings can be way off, so much so we can believe that she got it all wrong and then all of a sudden it does happen like she predicted. Good luck with your predictions thats happening now and hope its all positive stuff for you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hands of An Angel Oracle Cards; My own cards and how they came about dormammu 0 384 19-06-2017 06:40 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 694 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Ribbon Readings By Hands Of an Angel psychicdoglover 0 349 16-03-2017 08:27 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  psychic Angel option 0 Caroline 3 1,107 08-01-2016 04:53 PM
Last Post: Caroline
  Angel Light DiamondW 5 2,628 27-12-2014 09:11 AM
Last Post: ollieleonn
  Has Angel Light left? Missy 3 1,989 11-01-2012 02:00 AM
Last Post: Missy