Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
27-02-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
So after a reading recently with Angel Light, I felt compelled to post my experience! Before this I had one other reading from her about 3 years ago, last time I was time barred however this time we had more time to chat and boy did it make a difference. The first reading with her unfolded as she said and one of the predictions occurred in the time she said, the other one was way off!

The second reading was out of this world! I can't believe how everything just flowed and she even gave a name of one of my best friends and family that is an unusual eastern name! not a common name at all! Whilst her validations were just amazing she has given predictions in line with John Healey and I suppose what matters is the ultimate prediction. But I was left gobsmacked by her... I am definitely a believer!

She really is the female version of John H the difference being she gives you much more in the reading - without the er's and ah's! I never saw AL in this light before but she really did prove her ability to me.

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2014, 05:18 PM
My first reading was a couple of years back.
Angel light told me the man in question was a loser and it wouldn't work out (very true!)
She told me of another mans name correctly and said he loved me so much he wanted to put me the mantlepiece (true, he loved me, sadly I didn't love him back)
Then she predicted a man to come in 6 months. Gave me his name, exact height and build. This man is still around now!!
Yay to angel light Smile xxx
03-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Hi All!

Just wanted to ask has anyone on here has had a reading with AL in the last few months with predictions coming through for them? I had a reading with her a few weeks back and have had some minor ones come through, I am yet to have the big ones come through

Smile
29-09-2014, 09:53 AM
I had a reading from Angel Light a few weeks ago via Gail Keenan Psychics Readings website , while I was searching for Angel Light other readers with the same name poped up ,it seem there are other “ Angel Light” readers too ?

Anyway Angel Light from Gail Keenan Psychic readings wow , what a lovely lady! So full of compassion and empathy.
Picked up many things, names and places and gave many predictions.

Sadly one prediction has already failed, I was told my ex boyfriend will not get in touch at present but will do so in 4 weeks or 4 months time, she felt it would be definitely 4 months....she did not see us getting back but yes contact would happen.......he contacted me 1 day after I had the reading with Angel Light and a few days ago we have rekindled. Heart
29-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi Maria, that does sound like the angel light we speak about. It's good that she saw him coming back. Strange question now - what time did he contact the day after?
She definatly got a 4, and sometimes this can mean the hour.
I'm happy for you he has come back Smile
The timing most likely was incorrect, but the prediction he would come back was x
29-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Star 111 Thank you for claryfing it , I had a reading with AL around 11 am, he got in touch next day around 1 am. Yes so far so good Smile
x

(29-09-2014 10:23 AM)Star111 Wrote:  Hi Maria, that does sound like the angel light we speak about. It's good that she saw him coming back. Strange question now - what time did he contact the day after?
The timing most likely was incorrect, but the prediction he would come back was x
29-09-2014, 04:16 PM
(29-09-2014 11:18 AM)Maria123 Wrote:  Star 111 Thank you for claryfing it , I had a reading with AL around 11 am, he got in touch next day around 1 am. Yes so far so good Smile
x

(29-09-2014 10:23 AM)Star111 Wrote:  Hi Maria, that does sound like the angel light we speak about. It's good that she saw him coming back. Strange question now - what time did he contact the day after?

Hi Maria,

Don't ever post now but do lurk just wanted to say YAY so happy for you
29-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Thank you hun!
Star111 was right when she said " if a couple is meant to be they will be, and if they are not, no healing in the whole world can change that".
She was right! As you all know I have ended my healing and started to meditate, kept positive mind and kept visualizing us 2 together, applying the law of attraction, seen us happy together holding hands and in love and it seem have worked.
xxx

(29-09-2014 04:16 PM)Clarebear Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 11:18 AM)Maria123 Wrote:  Star 111 Thank you for claryfing it , I had a reading with AL around 11 am, he got in touch next day around 1 am. Yes so far so good Smile
x

Hi Maria,

Don't ever post now but do lurk just wanted to say YAY so happy for you
29-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Can anybody tell me where I can find the Angel Light you all talk about..? There are quite a few Angel Lights on many phone companies .... I would be interested to hear where I can find her....

Is this the one on psychic TV...?

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
29-09-2014, 06:41 PM
I use this website to connect with Angel Light
http://www.psychic-readings-uk.com/onlin...dings.html

If she is online she will appear among other readers x

(29-09-2014 06:17 PM)Snowqueen Wrote:  Can anybody tell me where I can find the Angel Light you all talk about..? There are quite a few Angel Lights on many phone companies .... I would be interested to hear where I can find her....

Is this the one on psychic TV...?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hands of An Angel Oracle Cards; My own cards and how they came about dormammu 0 384 19-06-2017 06:40 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 694 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Ribbon Readings By Hands Of an Angel psychicdoglover 0 349 16-03-2017 08:27 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  psychic Angel option 0 Caroline 3 1,107 08-01-2016 04:53 PM
Last Post: Caroline
  Angel Light DiamondW 5 2,628 27-12-2014 09:11 AM
Last Post: ollieleonn
  Has Angel Light left? Missy 3 1,989 11-01-2012 02:00 AM
Last Post: Missy