Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
06-04-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
(04-04-2018 01:43 AM)Jamelia Wrote:  
(03-04-2018 09:17 AM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  
(03-04-2018 09:00 AM)Purple3 Wrote:  
(03-04-2018 08:52 AM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  
(03-04-2018 08:49 AM)Purple3 Wrote:  Longlegs it was rude what u wrote. Please don’t insult my intelligence by saying it wasn’t. You directly insulted people on the forum. The angel light bit I will take on board. The second part I won’t. Next time stick to talking about the readers in question rather than being rude for no reason whatsoever. And btw no reader is too good for anyone especially as they are the ones happy to take people’s money for their services.. have a good day.

But you are being very rude because you won't let me say what I want. I realise you have friends who work on ps, but you should not let that influence you...

Longlegs I respect your comment of the reader. What I don’t respect is you being antagonist to the users. Btw I can’t stand PS anymore I barely use it at all.. so get your facts straight honestly. Thanks for your feedback on the reader that’s the only part I’m interested in. Ta

I do not respect your passive aggressive comments. You have been insulting about readers yourself so please respect other peoples views. This forum does not revolve around your views only...

As I said, everyone, before my post was rudely trashed Angel Light is a brilliant psychic. You can't compare her to the ps readers that some on here are trying to push. Try her yourself and see..

Thank you Lucylonglegs. I agree with your comments. Angel Light for me was outstanding. I've used many readers on Psychic Sofa and Ask the Answer and can honestly say the readers on there don't even compare.

Jamelia do you have Angel Light private web page you can give to me, so I get the right one. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2018, 08:33 AM
I have the web address for Angel Light...

http://www.angellightpsychic.com/
07-04-2018, 11:56 AM
(07-04-2018 08:33 AM)Amber Gems Wrote:  I have the web address for Angel Light...

http://www.angellightpsychic.com/

Thank you so much xx
17-05-2018, 09:03 PM
I really really really want to try John Healey but I don't want to wait 5 months maybe at least for a reading with him privately, it's too long and on PT there is no "queue me option". I'll hopefully have luck and get him at some point. I contacted AL over the weekend for a reading and still haven't heard anything back. Is this response time normal from her ?
21-05-2018, 07:11 AM
I’ve not had any response from AL either and it was a week ago I contacted her.

I’ve heard a rumour before that she’s ages getting back to you.
21-05-2018, 10:24 AM
(21-05-2018 07:11 AM)RubyWine2 Wrote:  I’ve not had any response from AL either and it was a week ago I contacted her.

I’ve heard a rumour before that she’s ages getting back to you.

I thought it was just me, as others seem to have luck. I sent her another one over the wknd as I'm really keen on a reading with her. If she doesn't reply this time, it's a bit naughty
29-05-2018, 10:28 AM
I tried contacting this lady twice and I never got a response. I heard she's awful at replying to people, but that's business gone for her. I was really wanting a reading as she's good at validating supposedly and preds can happen, but way out. Another oh here never heard back from her, either. Bit disappointed and I found it quite rude. If you can't even reply to half your customers, you shouldn't have a business really.
29-05-2018, 04:38 PM
(29-05-2018 10:28 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I tried contacting this lady twice and I never got a response. I heard she's awful at replying to people, but that's business gone for her. I was really wanting a reading as she's good at validating supposedly and preds can happen, but way out. Another oh here never heard back from her, either. Bit disappointed and I found it quite rude. If you can't even reply to half your customers, you shouldn't have a business really.

I had a reading with AL a while ago - she was good, definitely one of the more exceptional clairvoyants. She really did pick up a lot for me and she was right on many things that happened. I tried contacting her late last year for another reading as it was nearly 2 yrs since the first one. I never got a reply back and wonder if she's stopped doing them?
31-05-2018, 11:03 PM
(29-05-2018 04:38 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  
(29-05-2018 10:28 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I tried contacting this lady twice and I never got a response. I heard she's awful at replying to people, but that's business gone for her. I was really wanting a reading as she's good at validating supposedly and preds can happen, but way out. Another oh here never heard back from her, either. Bit disappointed and I found it quite rude. If you can't even reply to half your customers, you shouldn't have a business really.

I had a reading with AL a while ago - she was good, definitely one of the more exceptional clairvoyants. She really did pick up a lot for me and she was right on many things that happened. I tried contacting her late last year for another reading as it was nearly 2 yrs since the first one. I never got a reply back and wonder if she's stopped doing them?

Sorry I never even saw this. She definitely does readings as someone I know recently had a reading with her. Yes, I understand she's busy but that's not really much excuse. Not replying to lots of customers isn't a great reputation to have. I tried contacting her twice as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hands of An Angel Oracle Cards; My own cards and how they came about dormammu 0 312 19-06-2017 06:40 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 549 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Ribbon Readings By Hands Of an Angel psychicdoglover 0 288 16-03-2017 08:27 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  psychic Angel option 0 Caroline 3 1,009 08-01-2016 04:53 PM
Last Post: Caroline
  Angel Light DiamondW 5 2,473 27-12-2014 09:11 AM
Last Post: ollieleonn
  Has Angel Light left? Missy 3 1,901 11-01-2012 02:00 AM
Last Post: Missy