Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
23-04-2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Angel Light - what does everyone think!!
I tried Angel Light last summer after being told by so many how "great" she was. She was very positive about my ex and I and his feelings for me until she asked me how long it had been since we last spoke and then she suddenly was very negative about him. I'm all for honesty but that clearly was opinion from her. She had to ask me lots of questions to his work/height/hair and eye colour etc. Things I was told that she was supposed to be good at picking up as she's apparently a remote viewer. She told me a guy would come in that I would meet who has a job that requires a fluorescent jacket and we would meet at a party.. Still haven't met him and also she told me I'm supposed to be going on holiday to Cyprus which I've never even thought about or have reason to visit.. A disappointing and random reading. No doubt she has been better for others. The only thing I can agree on about what she said that my ex partner had issues that he needs to sort within himself otherwise he is going to cause disruption along his path until he gets therapy (although we haven't spoken in a long time so he may have changed). All in all I don't get the hype with her along with the other "top" readers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hands of An Angel Oracle Cards; My own cards and how they came about dormammu 0 541 19-06-2017 06:40 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 994 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Ribbon Readings By Hands Of an Angel psychicdoglover 0 512 16-03-2017 08:27 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  psychic Angel option 0 Caroline 3 1,477 08-01-2016 04:53 PM
Last Post: Caroline
  Angel Light DiamondW 5 3,080 27-12-2014 09:11 AM
Last Post: ollieleonn
  Has Angel Light left? Missy 3 2,277 11-01-2012 02:00 AM
Last Post: Missy