Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Anthony from Psychic Sofa
11-11-2013, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 12:17 PM by Ella Hardy.)
Anthony from Psychic Sofa
Recently I randomly picked Anyhony from Psychic Sofa for a reading.I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised.He got the initials of a guy I'm seeing, the correct birth sign,predicted a holiday in April,which is spot on,as I have something planned for then.He's also predicted something for me in the New Year which would be nice if it actually happened.

My question is:Has anybody here had any accurate predictions from this guy?It would be interesting to find out,because out of an awful lot of readers this guy actually got so much right about me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Anthony from Psychic Sofa
Hi Ella. I haven't had a reading from him.
But I'd be very wary because psychic sofa's psychics document their readings. Think if you have given any of the mentioned details in the past. They have all your details at their fingertips.
11-11-2013, 07:20 PM
(11-11-2013 06:41 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Hi Ella. I haven't had a reading from him.
But I'd be very wary because psychic sofa's psychics document their readings. Think if you have given any of the mentioned details in the past. They have all your details at their fingertips.

I agree with Starr, as soon as anyone has readings and gets a lot of detailed info about initial, star sign etc right, the alarm bells start ringing very loudly. Its a shame to think like that, but sadly I think alarm bells are the way to go.

I haven't personally had a reading with him Ella, but I have not ever heard of anyone go "wow" about him and say that they had accurate predictions made.
13-11-2013, 12:43 AM
Hi Ella, I've had a few with Antony. He's a decent enough guys and really makes a big effort with the cards, probably one of the better ones on that site. A few predictions happened for me within the correct time frames given. Told me an old work friend will pop up, sporty, fire sign and slightly younger - this happened exactly, then back in October 2012 he told me around Easter 2013 I will get new money, not work related and saw celebrations - this happened too, was given a surprise birthday and got lots of gifts and money, that's the good news, the bad news is what I actually called him about non of those have materialised and he has got a few other predictions wrong too, for instance told in oct 2012 that around feb 2013 I will get change of role /promotion, nothing like that happened. So for me unless a psychic can predict correctly in what I actually called about/care about then these mini predictions don't mean much to me.
16-11-2013, 08:54 PM
You lot deserve to be ripped off.... I mean if you clearly know these people ate storing info with is totally illegal by the way if consent is not given, then why the hell are you supporting these con artists .....get a grip get a life and wake up...

Your making the rest of the human population look like morons !!!
26-11-2013, 04:43 PM
(11-11-2013 06:41 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Hi Ella. I haven't had a reading from him.

Hi Star. How do you know their readers do this?
29-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Hi.I haven't been on here for a while. I have used psychic sofa quite frequently in the past,as I've found they have some very good readers on board.I had not mentioned to any psychic on there about my holiday in April, and the initials Anthony gave me were spot on,and again these have not been mentioned to any psychic in the past on the sofa.so,even if they had got notes about me they wouldn't have been in possession of that information.I must admit,I hadn't been aware that p sofa had used notes.I personally was very impressed with Anthony,just hope a prediction comes through.
29-11-2013, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2013 02:36 PM by Ethereal Spirit.)
(29-11-2013 12:21 PM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  Hi.I haven't been on here for a while. I have used psychic sofa quite frequently in the past,as I've found they have some very good readers on board.I had not mentioned to any psychic on there about my holiday in April, and the initials Anthony gave me were spot on,and again these have not been mentioned to any psychic in the past on the sofa.so,even if they had got notes about me they wouldn't have been in possession of that information.I must admit,I hadn't been aware that p sofa had used notes.I personally was very impressed with Anthony,just hope a prediction comes through.

My apologies Ella. When I referenced you in my last post I of course was meaning Star. I have heard good things about Anthony. I also hope the prediction you are waiting on comes true.
30-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Bahh! Bahh! Lol,
12-02-2014, 03:13 PM
To update you on my reading with Anthony,I have to admit he was very accurate within what he predicted for me at the end of last year.Only one thing didn't really come to pass in the way he said it would.Fair do's to him, he got my predictions actually right,and I didn't even initially pick him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 43 42,092 Today 06:46 AM
Last Post: Gwendolyn73
  Truthseer psychic Sofa Lou-Lou 31 11,627 15-10-2018 05:37 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 15 2,644 14-10-2018 09:32 AM
Last Post: Rayelle-T
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 101 11,002 11-10-2018 04:16 PM
Last Post: Mitzi
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 10 1,113 11-10-2018 12:25 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 841 182,789 09-10-2018 10:03 PM
Last Post: Starryskies
  Anna psychic sofa Rachel212 47 4,171 03-09-2018 03:07 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic Sofa's Changed Look Rodrigo 3 304 30-08-2018 11:10 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Psychic sofa....just a shocking realisation Lauragrace 5 687 07-08-2018 02:44 PM
Last Post: Pink25
  Psychic sofa pindikaur and marion Kayley 7 1,504 18-07-2018 10:24 AM
Last Post: Angelica38