Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Horoscopes
29-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Horoscopes
Can I ask if anyone is regularly reading popular horoscopes and if any of these are accurate? I am following Shelley von Strunckel, Michele Knight and Jonathan Cainer and sometimes I find their predictions much more accurate than those of the psychics. But often there are long stretches when I find horoscopes completely irrelevant. I would be very interested in your views.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Horoscopes
(29-11-2013 12:37 AM)gaby99 Wrote:  
(29-11-2013 12:32 AM)Pifa1 Wrote:  Can I ask if anyone is regularly reading popular horoscopes and if any of these are accurate? I am following Shelley von Strunckel, Michele Knight and Jonathan Cainer and sometimes I find their predictions much more accurate than those of the psychics. But often there are long stretches when I find horoscopes completely irrelevant. I would be very interested in your views.

I once had a yearly horoscope done. I was given a little book with my charts and monthly information on what was going to happen. It was really accurate. I sometimes would refer to it and yes I was pleasantly surprised.

May I ask who it was done by?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply