Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
John Healey
04-12-2013, 03:42 PM
John Healey
Many of you have praised John Healey as being the best psychic and the master himself...

I actually had a reading with him some time ago ....I wasn't terribly impressed as he stuttered all through my reading ...he didn't make himself particularly clear at the time ....in fact I found his reading quite amateurish.

However, as his feedback is so high of his talent and accuracy I imagined that at least some of his predictions would come true.

Time has come and gone.. The person I was in a relationship with has still not returned ....although this was supposed to happen in September or October at the latest.

Actually I am disappointed ....as he simply waffled his way through my reading.

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: John Healey
(04-12-2013 06:27 PM)Yasmin Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 03:42 PM)Snowqueen Wrote:  Many of you have praised John Healey as being the best psychic and the master himself...

I actually had a reading with him some time ago ....I wasn't terribly impressed as he stuttered all through my reading ...he didn't make himself particularly clear at the time ....in fact I found his reading quite amateurish.

However, as his feedback is so high of his talent and accuracy I imagined that at least some of his predictions would come true.

Time has come and gone.. The person I was in a relationship with has still not returned ....although this was supposed to happen in September or October at the latest.

Actually I am disappointed ....as he simply waffled his way through my reading.

I quite agree. Nothing he told me came true either.

I also called John Healey once following the hype, and was very disappointed. One or two validations were very good, the rest was rubbish. Predictions had no relevance to me at all. But what appalled me most is how much precious time John Healey wastes during these readings. He talks very slowly, which is a problem when a client is paying by the minute; if proven wrong, he tries to negotiate his way out, rather than move on; he talks about himself and how good he is (at my expense) and in general a lot of what he said to me was so irrelevant that I kept interrupting him and asking him to be mindful of my time and money. I am definitely not calling John Healey again.
05-12-2013, 06:46 AM
I had my first reading from John about 2 years ago. His first reading I dismissed, he delivered bad news at first, I couldn't place the validations either. Although I didn't want the validations to fit because I thought that would confirm the bad news.
Six months later I found the reading again, which had become misplaced and separated from the others. I read it again and was shocked at how much sense it made! Wow.

I've had several others from JH, and I must say that he has got situations correct. In a depth others haven't picked up (I use him and 3 others). I don't read with JH often as it's a nightmare to catch him on the show and he is a 'long term' reader, which for me means it's better to let time pass between readings, around 6 months. I haven't had one since February of this year, and I'm thinking of contacting him again soon.

I hope this helps x
05-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Snowqueen, there are threads that already exists about John Healey. I agree with Star, sometimes he gives validations and obviously we expect validations to be current so we think he has got it wrong then we have that ahha moment. Also his timings are not brilliant. He gave me a prediction of time of 4 weeks the prediction happened in 10 months and the event was identical to how he predicted it.
05-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Piffa, I found the same thing happened with me when I had a reading with JH. I had a reading with Mr Validation early last year when I was going through a period of having multiple readings in the hope of getting back with my ex. I found he validated the present circumstances of my life, but he really was so slow, long pauses when occasionally I thought I was cut off. It took him ages to answer a simple question which could have been answered almost immediately. He mumbled through the reading, everything he gave me was in a sort of code which made it difficult to decipher, and kept me hanging on and on. True, I could have put the phone down but I wanted to see the reading through to the end. After all that his prediction didnt come true for me either, and he failed to pick up something important about my ex.
05-12-2013, 12:00 PM
(05-12-2013 10:05 AM)curious2 Wrote:  Snowqueen, there are threads that already exists about John Healey. I agree with Star, sometimes he gives validations and obviously we expect validations to be current so we think he has got it wrong then we have that ahha moment. Also his timings are not brilliant. He gave me a prediction of time of 4 weeks the prediction happened in 10 months and the event was identical to how he predicted it.

Thanks ....your message has given me some hope that my prediction from John may come right after all. I must admit johns presentation left a lot to be desired ....perhaps I just didn't connect with his style of reading?

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
05-12-2013, 12:08 PM
I am hearing you Snowqueen I remember my first reading with John and it appeared just how you are saying. Months down the line I had that ahah moment. He gave me a prediction to happen within 2 months and said I am living in a historical town. I thought rubbish. Well a few months later I moved to a very historical town and that's when his prediction unfolded. So his timing was out but he was so very accurate.
06-01-2014, 07:36 PM
John Healey didn't do it for me either. I agree with piffa, he's so slow and keeps you on the end of that line for so long. I certainly found him overrated.
07-01-2014, 07:56 PM
(05-12-2013 10:05 AM)curious2 Wrote:  Snowqueen, there are threads that already exists about John Healey. I agree with Star, sometimes he gives validations and obviously we expect validations to be current so we think he has got it wrong then we have that ahha moment. Also his timings are not brilliant. He gave me a prediction of time of 4 weeks the prediction happened in 10 months and the event was identical to how he predicted it.

I take back what I originally said Curious ....the prediction John Healey made is starting to unfold ....so you are right ....it was just a question of timing..

07-01-2014, 08:14 PM
(07-01-2014 07:56 PM)Snowqueen Wrote:  

I take back what I originally said Curious ....the prediction John Healey made is starting to unfold ....so you are right ....it was just a question of timing..
Arr! I am so pleased for you Snowqueen. Fantastic news!! Hope it all pans out brilliantly for you and it's a good start to a new year.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is John Healey leaving? Starkey86 1 321 31-05-2017 06:21 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  JOHN HEALEY & HAZEL LEE - LIVE on the Show Tonight dormammu 0 148 27-05-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  John Healey, email reading and Silva life method White Feather 4 2,516 23-06-2015 12:15 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  John Healey Again White Feather 3 1,780 01-12-2014 09:42 AM
Last Post: PedroDuncan
  John Healey prediction unfolds Sapphire 29 8,466 14-11-2014 02:51 PM
Last Post: browneyes
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 103,546 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  What are the cards john healey uses called Gem_0923 1 895 30-06-2013 04:17 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  can anyone explain what john healey meant Gem_0923 9 2,988 13-05-2013 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  John Healey on the desk Muffins 1 1,122 06-05-2013 11:55 AM
Last Post: Muffins
  my reading with john healey tonight browneyes 1 1,574 02-02-2013 11:10 AM
Last Post: flamered