Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
John Healey
17-06-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: John Healey
Well done Blonderockchick! you must be really chuffed!
JH didnt come up trumps for me with predictions, and i think with direct things like "will i get the job or won't I , well there is only 2 answers to that so its a 50 50 guess and they will usually go for the positive one as well.

So, is it an accurate prediction or a lucky guess?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2014, 09:04 AM
I agree with you Dom. Blonderockchick deserves the credit for this one. The fact she has the job is a credit to her, not JH.

Iamacolincookfan - With CM, I understand that you haven't had any luck with him. I get that. But for me he takes my breath away with his predictions. I read an old reading he did for me last June, he predicted someone that hadn't been in touch with me for a month would get back in touch at 6.30pm on the following Monday or Tuesday. Well one text on the Tuesday at 6.25 and he won me over. He also said that I would see him the following Wednesday or Thursday but it would be last minute and that someone else would arrange it. We had nobody in common at all. So none of that was going to happen. But it did, totally happened and blew me away.

His latest predictions have come in and on time. BUT I no longer believe that the big prediction will happen as with every other psychic have predicted it for the last year plus. If it was going to it would have already. I really cannot hold out for it. But I love it when predictions happen. It makes me realise that there is something out there. Something that none of us really understand. I will reiterate this, not all readers connect will all people. I wish it were different. But it is true.
18-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Thanks guys for your well wishes.....

John was very very insistent I would be successful with this position .. He had no hesitation either .. to be honest I didn't have the confidence to believe it myself... I found out today there were 35 applicants for this post which makes it unbelievable.......

Sometimes when you ask a reader a direct question they hesitate .. don't commit themselves .. they give you a "maybe .. It looks like it's possible ,,, " never a direct yes or no... But have to say there was no pause from John .. no stutter .. it was a definite yes......

Thanks everyone for your kind messages of support... .......Cool

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
18-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Hello.

By the way congratulations on your new job blondrockchick. I did have a reading with John quite some time ago. I have to say that I felt there was little connection between us. The reading took a considerable amount of time finding it difficult for me to understand what he was actually trying to say.

To give him his credit, he didn't actually give me any false hope about a man I was thinking about, his prediction was that I would find somebody else when I would be ready.

I suppose looking back on that reading he was honest, didn't give me any stars or roses. Looking back I think I simply found his reading boring, lacking entertainment value, although he wasn't negative in his reading.
18-06-2014, 07:48 PM
BlondRock - big congrats!!
15-01-2015, 10:34 PM
A lovely man but no predictions came true.
19-01-2015, 04:18 PM
yes I must I have a love hate thing with John! I went through a phase of loving his readings (thinking he was talking about the situation in the current during my readings) only for nothing to come to pass then bam 2 and a half to 3 years to the months it all starts to unfold just as he said... i actually find now he is better with looking in the shorter term rather than the longer term like he used to. there is a lot of truth in his, what some would consider, waffle!

he is certainly a very gifted man!!
13-02-2015, 09:36 PM
I have now had three readings with john healey and I'm very disappointed. As there is more waffle and than predictions and none of the predictions have came through.
22-03-2015, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2015 10:13 PM by Soapfan46.)
(04-12-2013 03:42 PM)Snowqueen Wrote:  Many of you have praised John Healey as being the best psychic and the master himself...

I actually had a reading with him some time ago ....I wasn't terribly impressed as he stuttered all through my reading ...he didn't make himself particularly clear at the time ....in fact I found his reading quite amateurish.

However, as his feedback is so high of his talent and accuracy I imagined that at least some of his predictions would come true.

Time has come and gone.. The person I was in a relationship with has still not returned ....although this was supposed to happen in September or October at the latest.

Actually I am disappointed ....as he simply waffled his way through my reading.

100% agree with this post. He was absolutely crap when I spoke to him and also waffled on about white tennis shoes. He made no sense at all and I was left feeling even more confused than when I started! However, more than a year went on and still no sign of anything he predicted and so he was still rubbish in my eyes but but but, the strength of his testimonials allowed me to give him the benefit of the doubt and so more than a year later I called him again and you know what? I didn't think it was possible but he was worse than the time before!!!

He's an eccentric and I have to say super ignorant. He takes sooooooooo long to answer and because of his reputation in the business I felt like he was some kinda psychic royalty almost and didn't want to interrupt! But again, he didn't do it for me and I was so disappointed because I tried for months to get through to the big wigs like John Healey, Faith and Christian Martin and they ALL seriously disappointed me and I would never waste a penny calling them again.
26-03-2015, 09:03 PM
Uh oh, I'd paid for a reading a few weeks ago and was meant to phone tonight...completely forgot about it! I'm actually quite proud of myself too, been too busy to think about it! Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is John Healey leaving? Starkey86 1 848 31-05-2017 06:21 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  JOHN HEALEY & HAZEL LEE - LIVE on the Show Tonight dormammu 0 392 27-05-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  John Healey, email reading and Silva life method White Feather 4 2,999 23-06-2015 12:15 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  John Healey Again White Feather 3 2,114 01-12-2014 09:42 AM
Last Post: PedroDuncan
  John Healey prediction unfolds Sapphire 29 9,731 14-11-2014 02:51 PM
Last Post: browneyes
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 119,423 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  What are the cards john healey uses called Gem_0923 1 1,050 30-06-2013 04:17 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  can anyone explain what john healey meant Gem_0923 9 3,581 13-05-2013 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  John Healey on the desk Muffins 1 1,460 06-05-2013 11:55 AM
Last Post: Muffins
  Anyone used John healeys website for mini readings Gem_0923 15 3,065 23-03-2013 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sidney