Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
John Healey
31-05-2018, 06:32 PM
RE: John Healey
I tried John again this morning to get the rest of his message he told me last time before it cut off. He can be a bugger for giving you important info and it cutting off. So I don't know if they can see how many credits you have, but, everytime he goes to tell me something really major it cuts off Angry Yes I see people's points of views that he can be arrogant and cocky. I found him more rude this morning and he kept saying to me CONSTANTLY if you're not getting this validation, put the phone down on me. I have other callers and I'm lucky that I'm quite busy. I felt like he didn't want to speak to me with how much he said it. I did feel a bit uncomfortable, but I can't deny he isn't gifted. He has said some things that really sit with me and some amazing validations. It's a shame he waffles so much and is so arrogant. Still worth the call, I'd say. He's a reader who waffles on so much that you could speak to him for hours on end.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2018, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2018 04:15 PM by That Spooky Feeling.)
I'm put off by his mad scientist appearance.

Then you have the stammer, which I get isn't his fault, and his arrogant manner, which is his fault and something he can try and change. Having said that a stammer can be controlled better if you have some speech therapy.

Many Psychic Today psychics are deluded, thinking that because they are on TV they are as popular as Doris Stokes was.

They are not.
11-06-2018, 05:11 PM
(11-06-2018 04:13 PM)That Spooky Feeling Wrote:  I'm put off by his mad scientist appearance.

Then you have the stammer, which I get isn't his fault, and his arrogant manner, which is his fault and something he can try and change. Having said that a stammer can be controlled better if you have some speech therapy.

Many Psychic Today psychics are deluded, thinking that because they are on TV they are as popular as Doris Stokes was.

They are not.

He does look eccentric, but I try not to judge readers on their looks. Angel Light looks a little "witchy" with her black hair standing on end, but she's apparently a good reader. JH looks crap when answering texts. He uses psychology and philosophy, but he's been amazing at validating for me. He rambles on, but it you say you only have 10mins credit and ask him to get to the point, he does.
11-06-2018, 05:33 PM
JH was the winner of a psychic challenge set by Uri Geller in a national newspaper.
11-06-2018, 10:37 PM
John Healey is one of the best and certainly, he gets to the root of things. I would trust him more than the others too.
29-07-2018, 11:27 PM
John is really, really good, I cannot deny that.. He's given me evidence of current things that are very accurate with his remote viewing like describing my looks, the kind of area I live in, the area POI lives in, the type of house he lives in, my area around my home, details of things that have happened with the POI, getting info on how the POI is feeling when he gets into POI's mind etc how far I live from the POI, scandals in my family about someone keeping money from me. Very eerie details and he has been the only psychic who's actually given me detail that couldn't possibly be guessed. However - you guessed it - predictions didn't come to pass. I also see him tell too many people on the show that their ex will be back and that made me suspicious of him.

A nice man, but does waffle on and can be arrogant about his abilities. I also think he does the waffling on purpose, as every single call when my credits end is when he's in the middle of an important sentence of giving me info that I wanted to know and he's too busy waffling about working in a sex clinic or when he worked in mental health etc. So it made me put more tokens/minutes on to chat to him and so more money..
05-08-2018, 08:59 PM
The problem when someone stammers is that it is often the most important word that, at that moment, just won't come out.

John Healey likes to use lots of "y'knows" to try and help his words out, but it just sounds like someone who's waffling really.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is John Healey leaving? Starkey86 1 851 31-05-2017 06:21 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  JOHN HEALEY & HAZEL LEE - LIVE on the Show Tonight dormammu 0 392 27-05-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  John Healey, email reading and Silva life method White Feather 4 3,001 23-06-2015 12:15 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  John Healey Again White Feather 3 2,114 01-12-2014 09:42 AM
Last Post: PedroDuncan
  John Healey prediction unfolds Sapphire 29 9,742 14-11-2014 02:51 PM
Last Post: browneyes
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 119,523 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  What are the cards john healey uses called Gem_0923 1 1,051 30-06-2013 04:17 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  can anyone explain what john healey meant Gem_0923 9 3,584 13-05-2013 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  John Healey on the desk Muffins 1 1,461 06-05-2013 11:55 AM
Last Post: Muffins
  Anyone used John healeys website for mini readings Gem_0923 15 3,071 23-03-2013 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sidney