Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Psychic Readers (online, text, phone etc)
11-12-2013, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 06:43 PM by Soror Starfeast.)
Rainbow Psychic Readers (online, text, phone etc)
Dear All,

I want share my experiences of psychic readers - online (ie: chats), text, phone, face-to-face etc. I have spent an unbelievable amount of money & time on psychics over many years. I have used: kooma, psychic sofa, the circle, psychic light and a few others. I'm a psychologist who not only comes from a long line of spiritualists including shamans, mediums & clairvoyants, but I've studied spirituality & the occult in-depth & currently I'm learning the Thoth tarot.

On Kooma - I have had readings from 5* readers: Israel, River, Napoleon Magus, Sally, Silver, Geri, Caterine, Summer Breeze, Andie, Mat. All of them did not bring up anything to do with my past or give me useless information - most (except Napoleon Magus, Andie & Mat) focused on the area of my concern - ie: the reason I was calling - and they were very able to describe the situations around me (work & relationships), validate these perfectly & give guidance on how I should best handle these situations. Some minor predictions did come to pass & other predictions not at all. Israel & Summer Breeze & Napoleon Magus picked up on my spiritual associations by drawing the high priestess card. Napoleon Magus talked alot about his experiences with the golden dawn etc & universal forces of nature & how I should tap into these to become a better person - I paid to hear the obvious really. He wasn't really interested in talking about my relationship issues infact he dismissive of these. Mat was rated 5 stars but he didn't tell me anything significant. Best on predictions from these 5 stars readers where: Silver (relationship), Caterine (minor relationship), Summer Breeze (money), River (man you're going to meet although didnt go anywhere), Israel (minor work & relationship) Andie - waiting to see if they will come to pass. Useless predictions came from: Napoleon Magus, Sally, Mat & Geri (despite glowing testimonials).

4 star Kooma readers that were good with validations were: Harmony, Si, Prospero, Kim-T, Merlin, Cheyanne, Rosemary, Logan, Ann, Jacinta, Eva, Nikota, Nirvana Moon, Aquarius & Pam. Best of these for predictions were Logan, Ann, Aquarius, Pam & Eva - would consult these again. Aquarius was the only one to pick up on my spiritual associations. Im still waiting to see if Si's predictions come to pass. The ones I'll never ever consult again are: Mya, Mathew, Dakota, Snow Laxen, Neal Crews, Goldie, Mike, Evi, Dominique, Prospero, Merlin, Purple, Count Marco, Sabrina, Teresa, Rita, Dakota, Maurice, Cecilia, Olga (worst was Teresa who just explained each card she drew for me & Goldie who seems to be still learning the trade).

I'll compile another list like this for Psychic Sofa readers and post it here. But the point to make is that psychic readers really do make a contribution to helping people through difficult phases in life. I urge people to think about readings in this way. I know we all want predictions to come true & some readers lack the ability or confidence to tell you that certain things in your life won't happen. Other readers are simple not good at making predictions -- for example: if you ask "when will I have contact" - a general answer tends to be "within 2 weeks" - Indeed, if you don't hear anything within 2 weeks then that should be your sign to move on & let fate/destiny take its course. Psychic readings can be very useful for guiding you out of a difficult phase in life -- but once you find that you are becoming dependent on them to get through the day -- then maybe it will be time to spend money on "proper therapy", or even things like yoga or meditation. I will never slate psychic readers because some really do provide a good service to people. I am however, aware that some psychic readers are charlatans and these should either train into another profession, spend some time in the spiritualist church or stop cheating people, because in the end, the universe will get them (what goes around comes around).[/size][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: Psychic Readers (online, text, phone etc)
'Star'feast!!! Either this post is a wind-up or you are seriously in need of help??????
12-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Thanks Soror, I'm sure some members of the forum would find that helpful x
12-12-2013, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 06:31 PM by Soror Starfeast.)
(12-12-2013 02:19 AM)Troubleshooter Wrote:  'Star'feast!!! Either this post is a wind-up or you are seriously in need of help??????

Dear Troubleshooter,
My post is certainly not a wind-up but a result of many many years of association with & studying the Occult. You may say I seriously need help, fair play if you think that, but you don't really know me so...
I say once you've studied the occult as much as I have, one comes to realize that there isn't a lot of difference between a psychic reader & a therapist (or counsellor). The only different is the "reason" a person seeks the services of either a psychic reader or a therapist.
I think many people who go to a psychic reader want "predictions" to come true -- or to be told how their "future" will pan out. Hand on heart -- If you find a really good psychic reader in the Occult they made indeed give you some of this information. In fact, if you are a practising occultist you may in fact, bend your future to get the outcome you want, or Will into being the outcome you so desire (mind over matter etc).
The "psychic industry" is a multi-billion dollar industry (no smoke without fire) -- There are psychic's in every culture around the world, all more or less, providing the same service but in many different ways. The point to make is that people need to be clear in their minds WHY exactly they want to talk to a psychic reader, what they hoping to achieve, the outcome they are seeking -- just in the same way you do when you go to a therapist.
I have no shame at all in using a psychic reader and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. In the end, we are all spiritual beings with spiritual endeavours.
12-12-2013, 06:23 PM
(12-12-2013 05:59 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Thanks Soror, I'm sure some members of the forum would find that helpful x

Many thanks "Star111" x
12-12-2013, 06:29 PM
I agree with you Soror, I use readers because predictions do happen, and the background they give when your not sure yourself is very insightful.
I must add that I've been told things and believe they aren't true. At a later date I've found of they are x
12-12-2013, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 06:36 PM by Soror Starfeast.)
Absolutely Star111,

That has been my experience over and over again. True, I have had readings when nothing came to past, but I have had some mind-blowing readings, doubted them, then only to be surprised things have turned exactly like the reader said. I have used not only online "psychic readers" but also Shaman, Gypsies, Witches, Wizards ---- Of course I'd never promote being addicted to such services -- but I don't see anything wrong in using them (we all need a bit of counselling from time to time & this is how I frame it in my mind). x
12-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Hi Yasmin,

Thank you for your reply.

You may be right that those Kooma readers I mention have just worked out for me, I also have a list of Psychic Sofa readers that have worked out for me, and a list of other private readers from the Occult that have worked as well.

I find it interesting that "psychic readers" do work for some people and don't work for others, and its part of the reason that I have studied psychic's as well as the occult in general - in order to find "the secret" ! Yes, I am a psychologist, but most importantly a "cultural psychologist" & "spiritualist" - meaning I work with people from all cultural backgrounds and this includes "spiritual therapy" as well (ie: working with people who have lost faith in God or their spiritual beliefs in general).

From what I have come to know --- one's reason for using a "psychic reader" must be 100% clear. For instance; when I use a psychic reader (including those from phone companies), my reason is that "I want spirit to give me secret information". So, I find a reader I can relate to, call up, and when they are tuning in -- I am tuning in as well -- saying in mind "spirit tell me what's going on" ! Some readers pick up straight away that I am spiritual & even say things like "I know i'm talking to another reader like me" or "are you spiritual? You could easily do the job im doing" --- Then I know these readers have tuned in & we are on par ---- After this the information flows: validations, how I am feeling, descriptions of people around me, guidance, best options, best path to take & predictions. In 95% of my readings, the readers are very good with the first part --- but when it comes to predictions some get it right and others don't, which I am fine with. Timings are the most difficult, and I hardly pay attention to these.

I always ask the psychic reader "what they can see coming up for me" rather than saying I want a specific "work" or "relationship" reading. And interestingly enough, the area most concerning for me is usually picked up and the reading develops in that way. The most important thing is that spirit gives me information through the psychic --- and hand on heart -- most of the information I get is useful information. Useful for helping me make informed decisions about my life, useful in understanding my anxiety about things, useful for understanding why people around have behaved in the manner they have and so on. In other words, there is something to be said about the "connection" you establish with psychic's. As for predictions, I think sometimes they dont happen because spirit is teaching you something, maybe you want something to happen so badly - ie: to get back together with someone & a psychic may see the possibility of that happening, but spirit may deny it for you knowing that's its wrong for you, or knowing that something better is coming for you.
13-12-2013, 01:31 AM
(12-12-2013 06:21 PM)Soror Starfeast Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 02:19 AM)Troubleshooter Wrote:  'Star'feast!!! Either this post is a wind-up or you are seriously in need of help??????

Dear Troubleshooter,
My post is certainly not a wind-up but a result of many many years of association with & studying the Occult. You may say I seriously need help, fair play if you think that, but you don't really know me so...
I say once you've studied the occult as much as I have, one comes to realize that there isn't a lot of difference between a psychic reader & a therapist (or counsellor). The only different is the "reason" a person seeks the services of either a psychic reader or a therapist.
I think many people who go to a psychic reader want "predictions" to come true -- or to be told how their "future" will pan out. Hand on heart -- If you find a really good psychic reader in the Occult they made indeed give you some of this information. In fact, if you are a practising occultist you may in fact, bend your future to get the outcome you want, or Will into being the outcome you so desire (mind over matter etc).
The "psychic industry" is a multi-billion dollar industry (no smoke without fire) -- There are psychic's in every culture around the world, all more or less, providing the same service but in many different ways. The point to make is that people need to be clear in their minds WHY exactly they want to talk to a psychic reader, what they hoping to achieve, the outcome they are seeking -- just in the same way you do when you go to a therapist.
I have no shame at all in using a psychic reader and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. In the end, we are all spiritual beings with spiritual endeavours.

A practicing occultist can bend future? Explain more? Think all this shaminism is BS but at the end of the day it don't cost.. so no harm done..

As you are psychologist you must agree many seeking 'Psychic' repeatedly.. Defo in need of help?)
13-12-2013, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2013 12:57 PM by Soror Starfeast.)
(13-12-2013 01:31 AM)Troubleshooter Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 06:21 PM)Soror Starfeast Wrote:  

Dear Troubleshooter,

A practicing occultist can bend future? Explain more? Think all this shaminism is BS but at the end of the day it don't cost.. so no harm done..

As you are psychologist you must agree many seeking 'Psychic' repeatedly.. Defo in need of help?)

Troubleshooter do you know anything about "occult art & science"??
Just think for a minute --- why do people pray to God? Why do people practice Buddhism? Or Sufism or Qabala? Why is Dr John Dee's scrying equipment on permanent display at the British Museum? And why are Freda Harris original paintings of the key Thoth Cards locked up at the Warburg Institute (University College London)? What did the Knight Templars bring back from their journeys in the Middle East? Is the earth simply rotating on her axis in a universe full of nothing but stars? Are humans not Willing a future of climate change into being? When one finds the answer to such questions -- one realises how much power they have to bend their future as they see fit -- and how trying to bend the future of another can be rather evil. Ever heard the saying "we are masters of our destiny"? BTW, do you know what you'll be doing tomorrow & the day after? Where do you see yourself in 5 years Troubleshooter?

As a spiritual psychologist I say --- If people repeatedly consult a psychic as a way of gaining "secret knowledge" about another person or other people then be MOST careful, because this can have dire consequences -- in the sense that you are messing around with someone else's spiritual energy & their spirits may in turn take steps to either protect them or be revengeful towards you -- in ways like -- giving the psychic reader wrong information to give you false hope, or clean out your bank balance if taking your money is their thing, or their spirits could call on the "dark lord pestilence" to plague you with sadness, grief, helplessness, or lock you in a dark cycle of "psychic reader addiction". Remember, Isaac Newton taught us some universal laws -- ie: "every action has an equal & opposite reaction" - or "every action has a consequence" -- in essence be careful what you want or wish for when you go consult a psychic.

Saying all that ^^^^^ ! If a person is repeatedly consulting a psychic for "secret information" from spirit entirely about themselves -- ie: "how can I best handle this situation"? or "what I can expect over the next 3 months"? or "How can I best strengthen my relationship with ----?" Then this person is only seeking from their spirit guides information to better themselves & this can truly be empowering. In this way you are using the psychic as a channel/(or portal) for communicating with your own spirits -- nothing wrong with this -- people do use Jesus as a way of communicating with God don't they?. A lot of successful people in life do have their own private psychics, healers, shamans etc etc. So mote be. Love is the Law x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic and tarot working on the phone jessbrown 15 1,137 30-07-2016 09:10 PM
Last Post: Lucylonglegs
  Non phone company readings... KJB43 23 4,364 20-01-2016 08:22 PM
Last Post: Alesha