Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Superb Readings
19-12-2013, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2013 12:04 PM by Star1982.)
Smile Superb Readings
I have been fortunate to have some really spot on readings, My regulars are John Healey, Psychic Shelley, Margaret Stokes, to name but a few. I think with timing they can be out of sync occasionally, but Psychic Shelly actually gave me the correct date of when a cheque of mine would come through, and at the time I said no way, it wouldn't take that long, but I received the cheque on 17 December, 2 days ago as she predicted some time ago.
II do agree with others that our future is not set in stone, we need to motivate ourselves to do something about life changes, otherwise, if the advice is not heeded we will find ourselves running into the same brick wall time and time again. You need to ask yourselves: [Are you expecting too much from your psychic reader? [Are you asking too many impossible questions? [Could it be that your not approaching your reading from a spiritual angle? These are all burning questions that you need to ask yourselves.
I think psychics do a hard days work and get very irritated when I read all of this stick their coming up against. You will always find a reader that you don't connect with, it's a very personal thing, if you can't interact well with a reader, chances are the connection between you will be very poor, rather like a bad telephone line.
I've used many psychics all over the world, there are some truly gifted amazing ones about. There are some truly gifted ones on telephone companies as well, I won't recommend any, because I feel it's a personal choice of who you connect with. What works for me wouldn't necessarily work for somebody else. Please take into consideration Free Will, remember the prediction which are made are subject to your own free will and the decisions you make in your future. A psychic can only advise you on the best route to take to get where you want to be. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: Superb Readings
(19-12-2013 11:27 AM)Star1982 Wrote:  I have been fortunate to have some really spot on readings, My regulars are John Healey, Psychic Shelley, Margaret Stokes, to name but a few. I think with timing they can be out of sync occasionally, but Psychic Shelly actually gave me the correct date of when a cheque of mine would come through, and at the time I said no way, it wouldn't take that long, but I received the cheque on 17 December, 2 days ago as she predicted some time ago.
II do agree with others that our future is not set in stone, we need to motivate ourselves to do something about life changes, otherwise, if the advice is not heeded we will find ourselves running into the same brick wall time and time again. You need to ask yourselves: [Are you expecting too much from your psychic reader? [Are you asking too many impossible questions? [Could it be that your not approaching your reading from a spiritual angle? These are all burning questions that you need to ask yourselves.
I think psychics do a hard days work and get very irritated when I read all of this stick their coming up against. You will always find a reader that you don't connect with, it's a very personal thing, if you can't interact well with a reader, chances are the connection between you will be very poor, rather like a bad telephone line.
I've used many psychics all over the world, there are some truly gifted amazing ones about. There are some truly gifted ones on telephone companies as well, I won't recommend any, because I feel it's a personal choice of who you connect with. What works for me wouldn't necessarily work for somebody else. Please take into consideration Free Will, remember the prediction which are made are subject to your own free will and the decisions you make in your future. A psychic can only advise you on the best route to take to get where you want to be. Heart

I really cannot agree with your comments.
You say our future is not set in stone yet you have given an example of a prediction about a cheque arriving on the date predicted. Surely that must have been set in stone?
If we are to use psychics for advise on how to get to where we want to be, then how are we are using our own free will?
19-12-2013, 08:25 PM
(19-12-2013 07:05 PM)Gilly Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 11:27 AM)Star1982 Wrote:  I have been fortunate to have some really spot on readings, My regulars are John Healey, Psychic Shelley, Margaret Stokes, to name but a few. I think with timing they can be out of sync occasionally, but Psychic Shelly actually gave me the correct date of when a cheque of mine would come through, and at the time I said no way, it wouldn't take that long, but I received the cheque on 17 December, 2 days ago as she predicted some time ago.

You say our future is not set in stone yet you have given an example of a prediction about a cheque arriving on the date predicted. Surely that must have been set in stone?
If we are to use psychics for advise on how to get to where we want to be, then how are we are using our own free will?

Thank you for your reply.
You raise a very good point Gilly. I didn't actually ask Shelly a question, she picked up that the money I was expecting and anxious about would arrive in the form of a cheque on 17 Dec. that reading I had was a little while ago, I was expecting some money almost immediately at the time of the reading, so I replied that it shouldn't take that long, but in the end she was right.
I do believe that our futures are not set in stone, but then I have found that little snippets psychics pick up on. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I have had many readers that have not always picked up on certain events, it really depends on how receptive you are to information at the time of the reading and how well you are connecting with your chosen reader.
Free will and the decisions you make do have a major impact on your future. You see Gilly, I knew I would be receiving the money at some time, but hopefully sooner than the time it was predicted.
19-12-2013, 08:54 PM
(19-12-2013 08:25 PM)Star1982 Wrote:  

You raise a very good point Gilly. I didn't actually ask Shelly a question, she picked up that the money I was expecting and anxious about would arrive in the form of a cheque on 17 Dec. that reading I had was a little while ago, I was expecting some money almost immediately at the time of the reading, so I replied that it shouldn't take that long, but in the end she was right.
I do believe that our futures are not set in stone, but then I have found that little snippets psychics pick up on. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I have had many readers that have not always picked up on certain events, it really depends on how receptive you are to information at the time of the reading and how well you are connecting with your chosen reader.
Free will and the decisions you make do have a major impact on your future. You see Gilly, I knew I would be receiving the money at some time, but hopefully sooner than the time it was predicted.
Hello Star,
I agree with Gilly, if you believe that our future is not set why do you waste your money having readings? I believe we have free will in minor things like how many sugars we take. If every one had complete freewill the universe will be in absolute chaos. Your opinion that nothing is set means you do not believe in fate, destiny or serendipity and the universe is powerless.
19-12-2013, 09:39 PM
(19-12-2013 08:54 PM)curious2 Wrote:  

Hello Star,
I agree with Gilly, if you believe that our future is not set why do you waste your money having readings? I believe we have free will in minor things like how many sugars we take. If every one had complete freewill the universe will be in absolute chaos. Your opinion that nothing is set means you do not believe in fate, destiny or serendipity and the universe is powerless.

Thank you for your reply curious.
I think if you look around on many opinions and sites especially Michelle knights and psychic TV you will see that they state very clearly that the outcome of all readings are subject to free will. Little snippets of your future I have found psychics can convey, but at the end of the day the rest is up to the client. You cannot expect your future to progress if you don't try to make it happen. I guess you could say you have to make a compromise. Life's not meant for us to sit on our laurels.
19-12-2013, 09:59 PM
A reading can tell you what's out there, its up to us as people to either make it happen or decide to choose a different path. Life is all about choices.. if we sit here thinking everything is meant to be and we have no free will, then we wouldnt really have any motivation to do anything with our lives.. after all, on the understanding that only if its meant means we automatically don't believe we deserve it?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
19-12-2013, 10:07 PM
What a load of bs.. Star1982... Sorro.. Icemaiden you all keep on about freewill.. Futures set in stone.. Even the people on here don't buy it.

What's with all these user names being called Star.. We have Star111.. Star1982.. Sorro Starfeast.. You all seem to be 'Pro Psychic'.. Is there something I'm missing with the name 'Star' or are you all the one and same????????
19-12-2013, 10:50 PM
(19-12-2013 09:39 PM)Star1982 Wrote:  
(19-12-2013 08:54 PM)curious2 Wrote:  

Hello Star,

Thank you for your reply curious.
I think if you look around on many opinions and sites especially Michelle knights and psychic TV you will see that they state very clearly that the outcome of all readings are subject to free will. Little snippets of your future I have found psychics can convey, but at the end of the day the rest is up to the client. You cannot expect your future to progress if you don't try to make it happen. I guess you could say you have to make a compromise. Life's not meant for us to sit on our laurels.
I don't believe we totally have no freewill but a lot less than we think and as for sitting on your laurels and expecting things to happen thats why we have instincts given to us by spirit and we follow it without even realising.Sometimes Opportunity knocks without much effort, when we lose our intended path the universe puts us back on it.
As for readers telling you "the outcome of all readings is subject to freewill" If a reader told me that, I would put the phone down. Its just typical of some of these phone lines, they are covering their arse.
Some of you have already read this story so sorry if I'm boring you but just wanted to give an example.
I had a reading and the psychic described a person I would be having a meeting with. The description of the person was exact even down to unusual features. The psychic told me she would be wearing a certain type of grey suit and the colour of her blouse. To get a reaction I made a comment about her suit. She told me she had put on a black suit but just decided to change it. Sometimes we think we are practicing freewill but we are really?
19-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Life has purpose because it has a shelf life... people have ambition because they believe they can make something of their life... dreams become reality when people work hard to achieve them.... the only thing cast in stone is rigid thinking.... we as people have the power to create the life we want... it's up to us whether we do that?

Freewill or predestined.. the argument goes round in circles.. at the end of the day, it's my life, my choices, and I do what I want with my life... I take responsibility for every insane stupid choice, and take the credit for the good choices....Everything I have achieved in my life is down to my own hard work... yes I believe in thoughts creating reality and all that... but thoughts only create that reality in the future.. we have to work hard to get ourselves there....

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
20-12-2013, 12:06 AM
A helicopter crashed into a roof in Scotland a few weeks ago.. Injuring and killing people whilst they were enjoying a drink and listening to a band..

They had probably made plans.. So.. Where was their free will?)

That talk is a load of crap invented by phone companies and the 'Psychics' themselves.. It puts them in the clear..