Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychics & Mental Illness..
22-12-2013, 03:50 AM
Psychics & Mental Illness..
While I label 'Psychics' as fraud.. these people truly believe they are 'Psychic'.. even when confronted about obvious misses in a readings.. They may blame negative energy.. or a disruption of their 'Psychic' vibrations.. (whatever that means..) Some of these indefatigable people may have deluded themselves..

It should be noted that no 'Psychic' has ever predicted a future event.. I believe there are some that clearly think they are predicting the future may actually be 'Mentally Ill'..

A research carried out in the 'United States' showed that symptoms for schizophrenia include: hallucinations.. delusions.. thought disorders.. And movement disorders.. Hallucinations may involve seeing something which is not there.. These are known as visual hallucinations..

There are also auditory hallucinations .. like hearing voices.. Delusions are beliefs that remain in spite of indisputable proof that the claim is false.. For instance if you were to write down a list things likely to happen..in the next 6 months.. and they all prove.false yet still believe capable of predicting the future.. it could be a sign of schizophrenia!!!!!!!!!

Rational people have shown 'Psychics' have shown them with evidence that their predictions were fake.. yet still insist they are genuine 'Psychics..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Psychics & Mental Illness..
Yet another post which demonstrates how ignorant trouble shooter actually is! Have u any proof of this trouble shooter?
Of course not, it's just what you have made up.
22-12-2013, 04:59 PM
I know I should not lower myself to reply on this thread but...Someone is seriously in need of a life...
22-12-2013, 05:35 PM
I felt the same Gilly, but I just couldn't ignore it Wink ... I might delete it shortly, I don't want to encourage him lol x
22-12-2013, 06:01 PM
I think its really distasteful to band about the term mental illness when it comes to psychics... it belittles mental illness and all those people who do genuinely suffer with it... it also shows that some people have no morals and ethics in regards to how far they will stoop to grab everyones attention..... **backs away and stops feeding the troll**

This is in really bad taste *sigh*

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
22-12-2013, 07:18 PM
(22-12-2013 03:47 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Yet another post which demonstrates how ignorant trouble shooter actually is! Have u any proof of this trouble shooter?
Of course not, it's just what you have made up.

Which star am I talking too?) 'Sorro Starfeast' or the other one?) hahaha!

Sorry.. I'm confused which one you are..
22-12-2013, 07:26 PM
(22-12-2013 05:35 PM)Star111 Wrote:  I felt the same Gilly, but I just couldn't ignore it Wink ... I might delete it shortly, I don't want to encourage him lol x

If I were you Gilly I'd ignore it.. I get encouraged too much to speak the truth.. Lol.. Cool
22-12-2013, 07:57 PM
(22-12-2013 06:01 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  I think its really distasteful to band about the term mental illness when it comes to psychics... it belittles mental illness and all those people who do genuinely suffer with it... it also shows that some people have no morals and ethics in regards to how far they will stoop to grab everyones attention..... **backs away and stops feeding the troll**

This is in really bad taste *sigh*

There was a test carried out a few years ago directly linked to 'Psychic' abilities.. The test received a result which suggested some 'Psychics' need to seek medical help..

Again.. while it may be easy to say 'Psychics' are misdiagnosed as schizophrenics.. no 'Psychic' on the plane has correctly predicted the future.. If they were being misdiagnosed.. then the visions wouldn't constitute as hallucinations or delusions.. They would be fact.. and they are not..

People with preoccupation with fantasy and daydreaming.. eccentric thinking such as UFO's.. belief in 'Reincarnation'.. Religious cults.. susceptible to altered states of consciousness.. to a lesser degree ghosts..

Ghosts needs to be combined with symptoms combined with the belief a person can read the future.. is a strong candidate..

If a person ever shows signs of what they see of the future is real.. Or predict something would happen correctly.. they would not be classified as mentally ill.. But this has never happened..

You may find this distasteful.. but it is fact carried out through tests.. But.. Most 'Psychics' are con- merchants and don't believe in the future..
22-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Oh for gods sake Chris, you really are getting boring now!
The worse thing is, you will take that statement as 'I'm getting under her skin' and think it's a good thing!
Well it isn't ... And if I'm honest, and this is of no offence to anyone with mental health issues or any learning disabilities

I think you have some mental illness, you obsess, you repeat yourself, you are unable to see that you are not being constructive ever! Your aggressive and did not understand different forms of humour.

You have no websites, books, theory's or quotes to back up ANYTHING you state, you can string a sentance together, and you can spell ... But that's where the intelligence ends. Secondary school education is your level.

I wonder if a large number of us reported him, he might get barred?

I know some could see that as unfair, but I think more would be relived he wasn't still spouting his nonsense.
22-12-2013, 08:20 PM
(22-12-2013 08:13 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Oh for gods sake Chris, you really are getting boring now!
The worse thing is, you will take that statement as 'I'm getting under her skin' and think it's a good thing!
Well it isn't ... And if I'm honest, and this is of no offence to anyone with mental health issues or any learning disabilities

I think you have some mental illness, you obsess, you repeat yourself, you are unable to see that you are not being constructive ever! Your aggressive and did not understand different forms of humour.

You have no websites, books, theory's or quotes to back up ANYTHING you state, you can string a sentance together, and you can spell ... But that's where the intelligence ends. Secondary school education is your level.

I wonder if a large number of us reported him, he might get barred?

I know some could see that as unfair, but I think more would be relived he wasn't still spouting his nonsense.

Star.. Sorro Starfeast.. You make yourself so obvious.. Which phone line do you work for?) is it 'Kooma'???

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Did we capture a ghost on camera exploring a mental asylum at night? URBEX dormammu 0 155 03-06-2017 09:59 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  psychic tv.. its mental! chrisw316 12 1,757 07-07-2013 06:19 PM
Last Post: glittercat
  psychic or mental health issues..? chrisw316 49 5,927 11-05-2013 03:10 PM
Last Post: chrisw316