Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my experience with Jessica
26-12-2013, 02:18 PM
my experience with Jessica
Hello everyone, im not one to write reviews but I had a great reading with Jessica on christmas eve and I wanted to share it with you. First of all I called John healy, he was good and picked up on my mum and best friend (who he noted was a cancer and had a car accident recently!) have been a big support, however he didn't really go into the topic which I wanted him to, but saying that he did pick up on my aggressive ex so overall an ok reading. I then called a couple others (can't rember names because the calls lasted about 3mins because I felt they were talking rubbish or benefit of the doubt, not connected with me) anyway I became obsessed with gaining some kind of clarity and decided to call Jessica. She connected very quickly, and believe me when I tell you I do not give anything away at allll, she picked up on two men around me, my abusive ex and another man who travels, (I have a good friend who works abroad but it has never been anything more than friendship) still she insisted it was love and we would be together and be happy and he wants more than friendship. I doubted this, however the next day My friend called and said he has been in love with me all this time and wants to be together! I was shocked to say the least because we have been friends for over six yrs and he has never wanted to settle with anyone. She even told me he was in dubai! The last time I spoke to him he was in China, but when he called on christmas he told me he is now working in dubai! My mind was spinning! Anyway she gave me something major to look forward to in march, she wasn't suppose to tell me because of rules etc but the 'guides' were pushing her to let me know. If it happens I will let you know. Sorry for rambling but she is the real deal, as well as sky and star raven, for me anyway they are excellent.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: my experience with Jessica
(26-12-2013 02:18 PM)saph Wrote:  Hello everyone, im not one to write reviews but I had a great reading with Jessica on christmas eve and I wanted to share it with you. First of all I called John healy, he was good and picked up on my mum and best friend (who he noted was a cancer and had a car accident recently!) have been a big support, however he didn't really go into the topic which I wanted him to, but saying that he did pick up on my aggressive ex so overall an ok reading. I then called a couple others (can't rember names because the calls lasted about 3mins because I felt they were talking rubbish or benefit of the doubt, not connected with me) anyway I became obsessed with gaining some kind of clarity and decided to call Jessica. She connected very quickly, and believe me when I tell you I do not give anything away at allll, she picked up on two men around me, my abusive ex and another man who travels, (I have a good friend who works abroad but it has never been anything more than friendship) still she insisted it was love and we would be together and be happy and he wants more than friendship. I doubted this, however the next day My friend called and said he has been in love with me all this time and wants to be together! I was shocked to say the least because we have been friends for over six yrs and he has never wanted to settle with anyone. She even told me he was in dubai! The last time I spoke to him he was in China, but when he called on christmas he told me he is now working in dubai! My mind was spinning! Anyway she gave me something major to look forward to in march, she wasn't suppose to tell me because of rules etc but the 'guides' were pushing her to let me know. If it happens I will let you know. Sorry for rambling but she is the real deal, as well as sky and star raven, for me anyway they are excellent.

Sorry saph, I don't believe you. Nice try though.
26-12-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: my experience with Jessica
Doesn't make a difference to me if you do or don't :-)...my review isn't for that purpose but before I used psychic today I looked on here for reviews first because I didn't want to waste my money or time, and these reviews helped me and put me in touch with some good psychics, so I put in my experience to help others looking for the same thing. If your don't like my post you can skip right past it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jessica on option 0 Mr KoolJ 8 3,266 26-12-2013 05:31 PM
Last Post: Star1982