Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy new year everywun
28-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Happy new year everywun
I guess this is a great time to wish all you guys a good new year. A great time to make resolutions for 2014. I aim to work freelance next year, givin up smokin ill put on hold, failed last year so ill pass that one by. I'm only stickin to my fave readers once in a while. What's your plans guys?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: Happy new year everywun
To stop hanging on ... Cards on the table else no way forward from now on!

Have the occasional reading, sticking to readers I trust.

Careful guys, I had a shocker of an email sent on Xmas eve morning, I woke up too ... It was someone I'd had a reading from a month previously ... Told me everything they had said was lies ... It will prob help me move on, BUT I'd have got there by myself. Waking up to that was horrendous!

Shows you can't trust! Only use who you know works for you Smile

Other than that, working hard, new tv, maybe get a puppy Smile ... Hope to find someone special to spend time with too xxx
28-12-2013, 04:26 PM
(28-12-2013 01:10 PM)Star111 Wrote:  To stop hanging on ... Cards on the table else no way forward from now on!

Have the occasional reading, sticking to readers I trust.

Careful guys, I had a shocker of an email sent on Xmas eve morning, I woke up too ... It was someone I'd had a reading from a month previously ... Told me everything they had said was lies ... It will prob help me move on, BUT I'd have got there by myself. Waking up to that was horrendous!

Shows you can't trust! Only use who you know works for you Smile

Other than that, working hard, new tv, maybe get a puppy Smile ... Hope to find someone special to spend time with too xxx

That is terrible. Makes a fool of us all really.
Have a happy new year.
28-12-2013, 05:18 PM
Thanks Gilly, it was ... Showed me what certain people can be capable of. It wouldn't have been so bad if the reading was realistic, like it will take time, you are in for a long wait etc.
But he told me I would have tears of happiness and would be building a concreate foundation with this man. It was absolutley glowing!!
I woke up on Xmas Eve to him saying. He did this for my own well being that was more important then the reading. And the foundations which he was building had a fence around, which meant I was on the other side and have no future with this man.

But! I must add, he's probably 100% right, and I can see this now.

Just a very bad judgement done, and I feel that it was worse than just being honest in the first place. He could have chosen not to read, or warned about the email first. It could have been handled much better xxx
29-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Happy New year **smiles**... and yeah, freelance.. go for it... YOLO and all that lmao

I am not even going to bother with the give up smoking resolution as I don't make it to the end of new years day without lighting one up.

2014 is going to be a brilliant year... am going to work hard on my shop... so not really resolutions this year, just a plan of action to map out the things I want to achieve.

Plus on the 1st of January we have a new moon so its a great time to plan for the new... and to leave the crap in 2013... start fresh and as you mean to go on :-)

Reading wise? I only have one a few times a year.. but used Jodie from Psychic sofa and she was brilliant.... will definitely be using her again :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
29-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Yeah! Go for it Icemaiden. That's interestin the new moons in 1 jan, I guess that's a good time to plan ahead, out with the old in with the new. Thanks for the tip about Jodie, am due for a ny readin so maybe give her a try. Great post Icemaiden an best iof luck with your new shop. Big Grin
29-12-2013, 05:03 PM
It's the first one on new years day in 19 years by all accounts....... I am so using the new moon energy on new years day to my advantage... feel a few spells coming on LMAO....Going to make a fair few wish stones as well new years night... really make use of the energy :-)

29-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Any tips Icemaiden on the best coloured candles to burn? Guess if its the 1st one in 19 yrs on new years day then its a good idea for us to make most of it.
29-12-2013, 09:47 PM
I am going to burn green for prosperity, purple for manifestation and power and pink for friendship and romance.... kind of attracting the things I want to see in 2014 by burning candles and making a plan. Will post up colours for candle magic when I am back on my pc... My kindle does my head in for longer posts lol

30-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Here's a quick list of candles and colours :-)

White candles: While generally used for all things spiritual, the white candle can be a substitute for any colour candle, you can carve the intent on the candle or simply focus the intent on the flame :-)

Red Candle: Red candles can be used for love, but these represent the more passionate love (or lust?) Red also represents health, energy and strength

Pink Candle: Pink is good for all kinds of love, from self love to attracting love with the opposite sex

Green: Luck, abundance, prosperity, and Fertility. I always use green candles for any form of 'prosperity' kind of spell

Purple: While this is very much linked to success and financial prosperity, I also see purple as power and manifestation.. It's also a good healing colour

Gold Candle: This is good for career choices and all things career as well as for attracting positivity

Orange is good for all kinds of property type deals and is also quite rooted in luck and ambition

Brown: This is very much linked to self esteem, a bit like all things self and needing to be dealt with and cleared .

Black Candle: Protection and kicking negative arse

Silver candle is good for past lives, it's also the colour that represents psychic ability and such like.

Have given a brief FYI for the main colours..... the key to what candle to burn is really depending on what you want to attract in the coming year.

For example.... Green, Orange and purple would be a good colour selection for career and finances.... add pink into it as well.... and instead of doing some huge ritual.. simply light your candles and then focus on what you are wanting.. really see yourself with it.. whether that be money, love, successful career house move etc etc.... then get a piece of paper and write down a plan of action for next year... this can be done however way you choose... but at the top of the paper write something like "This is what I WILL achieve in 2014".. this is you putting the intent out there, stating you will be achieving them... a bit like creating a future version of yourself having those things, and needing to spend 2014 catching up to him or her (if that makes sense).. then list the things you want, and be specific..... also realistic.. and no writing down about named people.. if you want to find love in 2014.. say you want a relationship.. be specific about the type of person you want.. ie dark hair, blonde hair, tall, short, etc ... but not naming anyone in particular :-)

Once you have your plan, simply let the candles burn down. What I do for new year spells like this (and I do them every year) is to put the paper in an envelope, then put a few drops of the wax from each candle in with it, then seal it..... I seal it, and then put it somewhere... I tend to stick it behind a photo in the lounge on one of my shelves.... the reason for the wax is simple... you will have put all your focus into the flames.. sat there for ages visualising what you are wanting, and that energy is in the flame of the candle, and ultimately in the wax.

When you start the ritual you can make it as simple or as complex as you want... you can use related crystals to place with your candles, anoint the candles with oils, use related herbs etc etc.... you can even sit there and make a vision board as you burn the candles...(using pictures relating to the type of things you want and words and power phrases and then sticking them on a piece of card or a cork notice board)....

Basically this can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Happy Christmas Dream Catcher 10 969 08-08-2017 03:42 PM
Last Post: 80sgoth
  Not happy about a Crystal Shop DiscoDiva 8 2,337 23-09-2013 10:34 PM
Last Post: DiscoDiva2
  Love. Comes When Your Happy Being Single: Spartans 8 1,741 03-06-2013 11:35 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Psychic of the year drstrange 8 1,608 03-01-2013 08:33 AM
Last Post: freepsychiconlinechat
  I can't be happy without a relationship...your guidance appreciated Indigo11 6 1,217 12-12-2012 02:28 PM
Last Post: flamered
  Not Happy! EarthAngel 13 1,927 16-05-2012 11:59 AM
Last Post: Sapphire
  So happy to see Raymond Dream Catcher 4 1,111 21-03-2012 10:34 PM
Last Post: Sapphire
  Any happy ever after stories?? Bourbon Cream 15 3,880 01-03-2012 03:29 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  Happy New Year everyone! Warren27/12 4 1,002 03-01-2012 03:11 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  What's another year? jen1234 18 3,585 30-12-2011 07:36 PM
Last Post: Eridanus