Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Why do They Lie?
02-01-2014, 02:29 AM
Why do They Lie?
I'm new here so please be gentle with me!

Having spent the last year on a psychic roundabout I really don't now know what to think.

I have been phoning psychics for around 9 months, spoken to many on Psychic Sofa and PTV. Private readings with Netty and others. All gave me the same predictions. Timing shifted with time but all read the other person involved so well. Predictions have come in, contact, things said, things happening all came in some on time others with a delay.

What I am confused about is why do all psychics say the same thing, not one gave me a negative spin on things all said it was a past life connection which is difficult. All said that it would happen in it's own time, my lesson in life is to learn to wait for good things etc etc. Validations are amazing and timing is always the same from reader to reader.

Now I am being told March 12 months after my first prediction of March 2013. WTF

I have decided to let it go and walk away but can anyone tell me why this happens? Do they read what should happen and free will on the other party changes this? Why do cards show love coming in and it never does?

Am I just a fool to listen and should I just move away although moving away and feeling my heart break is so painful I cannot seem to move past it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Why do They Lie?
Hi Miserable Smile

"Psychic Roundabout" I love that terminology, I think a lot of people have been on that particular ride!
I'm really sorry your in a bad place, that is a horrible feeling not ever seeing yourself getting past something or someone...its going to sound cliché but you will trust me.
I am a bit confused, you said that "Predictions have come in, contact, things said, things happening all came in some on time others with a delay" but then said that your predictions have been moved by a full year? do you mean you have had some predictions happen for you? just not your main focused one?

The thing is Miserable, is that many of these so called psychics are just that, so called. It is very hard to find someone with a genuine gift. So many knock our socks off with amazing validations, but then we find that there is "information sharing" between these psychics, even across different companies which kind of explains the knock your sox off validations where the predictions never come to pass.

However although there are certain posters that will always disagree (although why be on a psychic website when you have no belief is beyond me) there ARE real and true psychics, its just finding them, and they are like finding a needle in a haystack to be honest.

All that said, if you are waiting on a specific love interest to return and you have been waiting for a long time which it sounds like you have been, then I honestly think that you should try to cut out finding out from a psychic as if you are focused on someone from your past returning, its only serving to block your future prospects. Hard to hear but true. It hurts bad but it will get better. This is what makes me so mad when we are fed bullshit. You are not the first to have their life put on hold effectively by prediction makers making false predictions to keep you hanging on. It just prolongs the suffering and nothing else. If you hang in there until this coming March - what happens if it still doesn't happen? how many calls will you make to keep you going until then? please don't fall into the trap any longer doing that. I hope this makes some sense to you and remember many people have been in this situation or similar at one time or other. So don't feel alone.
03-01-2014, 09:31 AM
(02-01-2014 10:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  Hi Miserable Smile

"Psychic Roundabout" I love that terminology, I think a lot of people have been on that particular ride!
I'm really sorry your in a bad place, that is a horrible feeling not ever seeing yourself getting past something or someone...its going to sound cliché but you will trust me.
I am a bit confused, you said that "Predictions have come in, contact, things said, things happening all came in some on time others with a delay" but then said that your predictions have been moved by a full year? do you mean you have had some predictions happen for you? just not your main focused one?

The thing is Miserable, is that many of these so called psychics are just that, so called. It is very hard to find someone with a genuine gift. So many knock our socks off with amazing validations, but then we find that there is "information sharing" between these psychics, even across different companies which kind of explains the knock your sox off validations where the predictions never come to pass.

However although there are certain posters that will always disagree (although why be on a psychic website when you have no belief is beyond me) there ARE real and true psychics, its just finding them, and they are like finding a needle in a haystack to be honest.

All that said, if you are waiting on a specific love interest to return and you have been waiting for a long time which it sounds like you have been, then I honestly think that you should try to cut out finding out from a psychic as if you are focused on someone from your past returning, its only serving to block your future prospects. Hard to hear but true. It hurts bad but it will get better. This is what makes me so mad when we are fed bullshit. You are not the first to have their life put on hold effectively by prediction makers making false predictions to keep you hanging on. It just prolongs the suffering and nothing else. If you hang in there until this coming March - what happens if it still doesn't happen? how many calls will you make to keep you going until then? please don't fall into the trap any longer doing that. I hope this makes some sense to you and remember many people have been in this situation or similar at one time or other. So don't feel alone.

I am not waiting for a love interest to return more one to start. One that was predicted before it began and with someone already in my life. However, I have had a huge amount of predictions come true. Some on time some not on time. The initial prediction was March 2013 now they are saying March 2014. Who knows. All I know now is that I have pinned my hopes on something that is unlikely to happen and I feel stupid and used and have wasted money using these services when I should have been out there looking for something else. I also think they sway the way we deal with situations. We tend to push more thinking, well it's meant to be. Or we say things that shouldn't harm the situation because nothing will change it - will it? I have learnt a big, expensive lesson and now will wait for anyone interested in me to make themselves known. That is the way it is supposed to be
03-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Hello Miserable.
I'm sorry to hear that you feel down in the dumps but I don't understand what your problem is? as you say many predictions have come true from psychics and that your just waiting for that one biggie, meeting a new love?
If you use psychics on a multiple basis you are bound to find one that doesn't link in properly. Please remember that timing is not always very reliable. I've been in the same predicament as you, but found somebody did come into my life when I least expected it, and it wasn't in the time frames the psychics had given me. I'm sure your prediction will come through for you.
04-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Welcome aboard miserable.Im sorry,but don't see where your problem is if you've had amazing predictions which have come true.As star says,always allow for the odd prediction that doesen't come right,also timing is a biggie,it's not always that accurate.
04-01-2014, 01:34 PM
I am slightly confused. If predictions have happened (even some that have happened with a delay)... why are you asking if psychics lie?

I could understand if none of the predictions had happened, but the fact some have means that the psychics you have used have in a sense delivered and you have got value from your readings....

I had a reading on psychic sofa over xmas and the person I used was bang on with what she said, as well as predictions, but the bigger predictions? well I just leave them to one side and get on with my life. At the end of the day, you can't make another person act, no matter how much we might want to sometimes... and when it comes to the future.. psychics can tell you what's out there, but time frames are notoriously difficult and are notoriously inaccurate.. maybe you simply need to let go and see what happens..... live your life and if the other person comes to you great, if not, it's because there is someone else out there for you :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
04-01-2014, 05:27 PM
I understand what miserable is meaning.
I've been on the psychic roundabout for 3 yrs. yes many predictions have happened. Many haven't.

I've had predictions, and because they happen it seems you will get to your outcome, that the journey is slow but it's IS progressing like you have been told it will. Then you realize it isn't, and you have been hanging on for far too long.

Because predictions have happened - that doesn't mean I'm happy! It depends what the predictions are. It's stated that the dates keep moving, and it probably feels she has been led a dance, trying to get somewhere, the signs and predictions showing you are on course, but never quite getting there. I know that all too well xxx
04-01-2014, 09:55 PM
(04-01-2014 09:08 PM)gaby99 Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 05:27 PM)Star111 Wrote:  I understand what miserable is meaning.
I've been on the psychic roundabout for 3 yrs. yes many predictions have happened. Many haven't.

I've had predictions, and because they happen it seems you will get to your outcome, that the journey is slow but it's IS progressing like you have been told it will. Then you realize it isn't, and you have been hanging on for far too long.

Because predictions have happened - that doesn't mean I'm happy! It depends what the predictions are. It's stated that the dates keep moving, and it probably feels she has been led a dance, trying to get somewhere, the signs and predictions showing you are on course, but never quite getting there. I know that all too well xxx

I agree with you star

Can I ask...are the predictions that have happened, ones that were made in general during your readings? or were they ones that were specific answers to specific questions?
04-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Maybe I simply don't get why people hold on for predictions, or why some people put their life on hold waiting for a prediction to happen.. and no I am not digging anyone or being nasty.. nor am I saying everyone does this..... but none of us can make things happen if they are not going to happen or are not happening yet..... is it not better to see future predictions in readings as a guide and not put a life on hold waiting for something to happen, especially if there is another person involved... because the other person has free will to decide what they want?

I had a reading over xmas with Jodie off of psychic sofa.... I can't rate the woman highly enough.... she picked up on what was going on around me and she said that a man from my past that I had a strong connection with would be back in touch...... I let that one go and didn't think nothing of it.. then either the following day or a couple of days later a man I used to see a few years back who I had a strong connection with did get back in touch, and true to what Jodie said, I wasn't interested (although it would only add to complications if I was ha ha ha)......

I rarely use psychic lines so they can't have notes on me... and when I do, it is usually a more general reading I am wanting regarding a situation and not specific.... I asked Jodie for a general reading and got a general reading with a lot of bang on specific information......she picked up on people around me without me even mentioning them.. and when I did ask her to focus on one of them, she was bang on with what she said.

No one can hold on to the outcome of a reading and put their life on hold for it... because then you place yourself on the merry go round and keep yourself stuck there.... if this guy isn't for you, then there is someone out there who is.... go out, live your life and let the rest take care of itself :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
04-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Hi Dom, I could list many predictions which have happened ... When I get chance I'll record them and tell you what actually happened.
The predictions were in the reading, generally the readings were seeing what's coming out.
Most in relation to men ...

But as far as a straight prediction which has happened, from a question, no I wouldn't really say so. I don't think spirit work like that ...
Although, thinking about it a little more, bang on predictions have happened ... My readings are more about the journey ... Tracking ... What happens next ... Etc.
Let me get back to you on that ....
Xx