Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tiffany Crosara
04-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Tiffany Crosara
Hi. I'm new here. Has anybody here had a successful reading with Tiffany Crosara? I've recently had a reading with her, she validated so so accurately for me, got details right about my current guy I'm in a relationship with, but need to wait for her predictions.

Has anybody had a prediction from her that's come true? Here's hoping someone has. x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Tiffany Crosara
Hi Alesha,welcome aboard.Ive also recently had a reading with Tiffany,I like her style and the way she delivers.My predictions aren't due till feb,but would be interesting to know if anyone has had something materialise.
06-01-2014, 01:02 AM
Tiffany was on the show tonight and answered a text message I sent.... I must say that she came through as extremely accurate regarding my circumstances ....I would also be rather intrigued to know if anyone has had something which has come through accurately..

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
06-01-2014, 01:59 AM
You know, I had a tex answered about a couple months ago by Tiffany. She said in her tex that I'd be starting something new career wise in the new year. I'm handin in my notice an going to go freelance asap doing private functions as I'm a chef. So guess you can say the lady was accurate there.
29-04-2014, 05:07 PM
To update you on my previous reading with Tiffany,in a roundabout way I suppose her predictions did come true,but not in the way she said they would.Her timing was a little off regarding a work tribunal and a sum of money coming in,but other than that she was pretty accurate.I like her style and the way she delivers.
25-05-2014, 11:30 AM
I just had a reading with her yesterday very accurate I love the cards she uses, will keep you updated, picked up on how I was feeling at the time keeping my fingers crossed Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nike free tiffany blue tilbud features found a number of methods to reinvent the icon Jermude 0 478 18-07-2014 09:59 AM
Last Post: Jermude
  Tiffany 4820 PsychicToday 15 3,724 08-04-2013 06:07 PM
Last Post: FabpurpleSpirit
  Very unprofessional of Tiffany Sapphire 7 1,182 01-08-2012 03:05 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Tiffany Lou 7 1,546 06-07-2012 11:37 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling