Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
a total con
06-01-2014, 02:52 PM
a total con
I don't really want to get involved in answering posts here or arguments so I am just going to say a couple of things about my own experience. I began to suspect that record were kept and that many readers were sharing information about me and other clients and that readings were therefore not genuine. A while back, I had a reading with Manalix and when he gave me a name that was very unusual, I questioned him as to how he did that. He was confused and thought that I had given him the name bit then he apologised and said that he had read something about me from Freddie Valentine. He then begged me not to report him to the company. However, reporting him did not make any difference because he is still there. I received a phone call from PT saying that they could not be responsible for individuals sharing information but that they didn't advocate it. I am sure there are some genuine people, but not many. I actually had conversations on the lines with some psychics about how bad it was and one lady told me she was leaving because it was unethical, and true to her word she has. I suggest if you have time that you look at their facebook pages. Many of them are friends on facebook and they have had open discussions amongst themselves about bad practices. As for Manalix, I hardly think that somebody who advocates hanging and moans about everything on his page is very spiritual. It's goodbye to psychics for me. I am going to trust my own judgement.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: a total con
I have asked my cousin is this true she said a note keeping thing was in operation for a short time but was scrapped months ago so they not using notes now.Bring back hanging? Well if Manalix says that I agree with him why criticise someone for that?
07-01-2014, 12:05 PM
(06-01-2014 11:34 PM)Minnie Wrote:  I have asked my cousin is this true she said a note keeping thing was in operation for a short time but was scrapped months ago so they not using notes now.Bring back hanging? Well if Manalix says that I agree with him why criticise someone for that?

Both yourself and Manalix are entitled to your opinion that hanging should be reintroduced, but It doesn't really concur with the ethos of spiritualism does it?

AS regards note taking, as you call it, I think what happened to me is more like fraud. He claimed that he got the name from his guides and then backtracked by saying that he read it. If he didn't think he was doing anything wrong, then why did he ask me not to tell anybody? He is no more psychic than I am.
07-01-2014, 06:04 PM
I think a few of the option o readers are using the notes system as some of my readings are similar and you know what Im going to name and shame the ones I suspect

Letiticia
Freddy Valetine
Joe
Julie Everine
Jenette Anne
I also suspect some Studio Psychics I.e Fran, Patsy duffy, Jules, Karen Brown.

The only ones I don't suspect are Anne Scholes ( as she knows I would smell a rat with her), Gabriel, Maddie
07-01-2014, 06:05 PM
However if the predictions are right I will take it back!!!
09-01-2014, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2014 12:04 AM by glittercat.)
(07-01-2014 06:04 PM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  I think a few of the option o readers are using the notes system as some of my readings are similar and you know what Im going to name and shame the ones I suspect

Lol, I think there was a thread about this note taking last year. It kind of defeats the purpose of giving an unbiased reading. If they have the notes then they are going to try and make it fit. The other thing that's worse is when they remember you from a previous reading and just relay the same thing from the last time without delving any further.
10-01-2014, 11:55 AM
(07-01-2014 06:04 PM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  I think a few of the option o readers are using the notes system as some of my readings are similar and you know what Im going to name and shame the ones I suspect

Letiticia
Freddy Valetine
Joe
Julie Everine
Jenette Anne
I also suspect some Studio Psychics I.e Fran, Patsy duffy, Jules, Karen Brown.

The only ones I don't suspect are Anne Scholes ( as she knows I would smell a rat with her), Gabriel, Maddie

Which Fran?? Scottish Fran or Frran Protor Gibbs? Thanks xx
10-01-2014, 12:08 PM
I know this is the psychic today thread but I believe psychicsofa is guilty of this as ive used the number where you pay by card and I had to use customer service and to find me they asked for my phone number so I think when you call it must flag up your number to the reader as customer service even know who you spoke to.
10-01-2014, 01:04 PM
You know. Disagree about p sofa. I had readin with psychic called Jodie. She bring me stuff soo soo accurate an validated. The stuff she give me was what no other reader on there had, so no, disagree they keep notes. Not sure about Kooma bcos you can only use 1 phone no on there if payin by card. The guy in customer service refused me to use mobile once an had to use landline so that was bye bye from me. Any other guys had that problem from Kooma?
10-01-2014, 03:15 PM
I think some of you may need to visit previous posts made on this forum concerning this subject matter, as i have elucidated it numerous times before.

It is a known fact that calls are monitored, notes are recorded and shared. I know this from first hand experience having 'worked' briefly for different telephone psychic organisations whilst conducing research for legal purposes. I have mentioned it numerous times on here, but it seems to fly over some peoples heads.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Today are a total disgrace Secret 17 3,785 09-09-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: pasha
  I am responsible for 1.51% of the total posts on here yourexiscomingbackhonest 2 752 31-03-2012 07:53 PM
Last Post: Sapphire