Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Reality Check?
07-01-2014, 08:36 PM
Reality Check?
Hello everyone,

Been a member here about 2 years now and now and again like to read the various threads etc.
Noticed loads of new members and feels like same story but different year....
I am not being offensive in anyway.
I would like to know if any of the older members have had any predictions come through? As we all know validations are one thing etc.
As I have stated previously on another thread I am a believer of the ability and even shared my experiences including sharing my sons abilities.
Had a bit of a bad year last year and jumped on the roundabout and ended up having a ridiculous amount of readings.
I have had readings from angel light, Shelley, Netty, George Valentino, Julie (psychic sofa), Daniel Dando,
Sharon ( new reader on MK who has another name off that site - cant remember! ) Hazel (MK)
Only 2 I can honestly say that got amazing validations are Angel Light and Hazel (MK) believe me there have been many more to many im ashamed!!
Anyway even though the validations were freakily accurate the actual prediction never came.
I honestly think its impossible to get a reading about another person as situations change in a instant you understand how many times we have been undecided we can change from one hour to the next. You can have a reading on a Monday and reading on a Friday and it could have changed as it can change that quickly.
I may just be rambling on but I would like to hear back from older members who had the amazing validation even a mini prediction but what about the issues or situation that made you call in the first place?
How about if the prediction came through was it within the time frame? Many people say when they let go and think sod it the prediction come through is that true?

Would love your feedback Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Reality Check?
(07-01-2014 08:36 PM)alf0406 Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Been a member here about 2 years now and now and again like to read the various threads etc.
Noticed loads of new members and feels like same story but different year....
I am not being offensive in anyway.
I would like to know if any of the older members have had any predictions come through? As we all know validations are one thing etc.
As I have stated previously on another thread I am a believer of the ability and even shared my experiences including sharing my sons abilities.
Had a bit of a bad year last year and jumped on the roundabout and ended up having a ridiculous amount of readings.
I have had readings from angel light, Shelley, Netty, George Valentino, Julie (psychic sofa), Daniel Dando,
Sharon ( new reader on MK who has another name off that site - cant remember! ) Hazel (MK)
Only 2 I can honestly say that got amazing validations are Angel Light and Hazel (MK) believe me there have been many more to many im ashamed!!
Anyway even though the validations were freakily accurate the actual prediction never came.
I honestly think its impossible to get a reading about another person as situations change in a instant you understand how many times we have been undecided we can change from one hour to the next. You can have a reading on a Monday and reading on a Friday and it could have changed as it can change that quickly.
I may just be rambling on but I would like to hear back from older members who had the amazing validation even a mini prediction but what about the issues or situation that made you call in the first place?
How about if the prediction came through was it within the time frame? Many people say when they let go and think sod it the prediction come through is that true?

Would love your feedback Smile
Hi Alf,
I have been using Angel Light for a long time now (not the one on psychic sofa) she has been incredible for me and many many predictions have happened although not in the time given. She also gives awesome validations. I can't understand why you say that predictions can change so often, if I believed that I would not have readings. We have readings and expect the psychic to see and predict the final outcome. So if they are using the free will card they are not worth using. In my opinion John Healey and Tristan are also very good readers that I use occasionally who have predicted correctly for me.
08-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Im mainly refering to matters of the heart -this may sound a.bit long winded but bear with me.!!
When you meet someone and you like each other and it ends for whatever reason you ask a psychic do they have feelings for me I would say yes as there would be some emotion even if just liked you as they wouldnt have been with you in the first place. Also in regards to seeing if that person is in your future what if it was in your predicted path to meet that person and also in their path to meet you so the energies connected what if in there path you were only meant to be in there life say 6 months but you cant let go easily and when the psychic looks forward they are there because you are holding on to the person emotionally so your energies are connected but they have moved on. So could you hold on for example 4 yrs and that person come up in readings as emotionally you are still attached to there energy? Sorry hard explain I hope you understand!!
08-01-2014, 11:32 AM
its been so long i've visited the forum or written here

but just thought will add - no matter of heart prediction, no work prediction, no general prediction, no specific predictions have come true. anything i thought worked was me making it fit cause i was desperate to believe.

and i've used few of the bests on the phone, or should i say has the popular demand crown.

its two months short of a year i havn't had a reading and glad to say not going down that path ever again. x factor abilities - be as they may, psychics are the ones who should be able to predict, because i don't give a damn about the counselling and showing you the light part of their job. i think if you to need find the way, then take a deep breath - do your 110% and best for you will happen either way. no psychic can help me with that or will help anyone with anything. i don't even think phone connections work, and validations like many have said is guessing and info passing.

sorry to be a party pooper but thats my 'been there, done that' opinion.

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
08-01-2014, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2014 02:13 PM by Dream Catcher.)
(08-01-2014 01:55 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  I would guess around 70% of predictions never come close to materialising.

IF they ever do & I am stressing the IF.. its just coincidence- if something is meant to happen it will, wheter a psychic says it will or not.. its hit & miss- with far more misses! Its guess work & bad probabilty..

It makes me laugh when they say "you have a connection" with this person.. well, yeah obviously if you are asking about them, a connection- could just mean you said hello to them once but the big psychic jargon of "connection" "soul mates" "fate" "timing" "spirit" make it all seem so magical.. its not its BS.

I'm not mad or angry about my involvement with psychics. It was my choice & perhaps the crutch I needed at that time. It just saddens me to know other people are doing as I did & I wish I could help them but we all have to see for ourselves.

Happy New Year peeps xxHeart
08-01-2014, 04:36 PM
I still have the occasional reading without becoming addicted ....I believe we need to put readings into prospective and realise there is nothing grounded in psychic readings.... I have actually had the odd small predictions come true (in fact one of my predictions from John Healey is already starting to unfold*) who's to say if this is coincidental or not? But the ones that have come through have been straightforward predictions....

In my opinion psychics who waffle their way through readings counselling and giving guidance ....have confused me ....so I've come away from some readings more confused then before ....realised Ive not been given a straightforward answer.. just a waste of money..

In my opinion these are bad psychics ....I do agree with those who say if a psychic cannot predict ....then why pay £1.53 per min... If I wish for guidance I'll go to a guidance counsellor....

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
08-01-2014, 05:28 PM
I have had a fair amount of predictions come true..... but then I don't have readings on a regular basis.... just a few times a year.... and I don't phone up psychics for endless predictions, I always ask for a general reading in a specific area without giving any solid info to see what comes up...... have all predictions made happened? No, but then more often than not that's because I have changed what I want... I see predictions as potentials for whats out there........ that's genuine predictions not the fluffy predictions given.... the future is ours to make.....

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
08-01-2014, 06:08 PM
I agree, to be told negative destroys a hope of a situation. It's always in the back of the mind. And since no one can guarentee 100% I'd rather be given hope.
You carry on in the relationship with a defeatist mind set .. After being told it's not going to work. It's no ones right to do that x it destroys anything special you might have x
08-01-2014, 06:20 PM
(08-01-2014 05:57 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  Predictions are a buffer for the sitter to not have to face the great sadness of their situations. If the people who use psychics endlessly were to be told that situation will never right itself again I feel that could cause them a lot of depression and heartache.

Absolutely ....one must tread very carefully.... But the reason the public visit psychics is for a forecast of ones future.... I guess readings are a kind of escapism when people are down through consequences of what life throws at them....

There are in fact some very good psychics around ....usually one finds these by chance.... I guess the reality is the standard of psychics that are recruited now .... For instance who tests these new recruits ...? Are indeed many of them up to standard...?

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
08-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Yeah I understand some people would struggle with the truth so I suppose it is a difficult situation to answer.
I have had readings where was positive then few weeks later negative and I dont understand that really as say I left it and didn't ring for a update would I then be left waiting for the original reading when it changed?
also all the psychics I mentioned have all said free will and people can change direction so I suppose its another confusing scenario.

I would like also to know who tests them as well as how many companies share info I.e MK, psychic sofa etc would be great find that info Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Check out this HIDEOUS iOuija board. Disgraceful. dormammu 1 1,006 01-06-2016 02:12 PM
Last Post: greyman96
  How often do you check in? ikkb78 13 1,113 01-06-2016 02:09 PM
Last Post: greyman96
  The reality of intuitive reading LeanneH 0 468 20-10-2014 02:31 PM
Last Post: LeanneH