Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hello everyone - positive feedback for a few readers
11-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Hello everyone - positive feedback for a few readers
Morning all, thought I would stop by and wish everyone a happy and positive New Year first of all and also to leave some positive feed back for a few readers that I have come across recently.

I rarely posted anything on here and just browse because I enjoy reading your postsSmile but I thought I would let you know about a few readers that have really touched and who have connected with me.

I have had a troubled few years with my love life and as a result became very addicted to psychics ( my own fault of course) I was calling everyone wanting answers about when he was coming back etc anyway to cut a log story short he never did ( thank goodness) but I would hold onto hope that he would.

Then I spoke to Jodie and Matt from. Psychic who both told me look just walk away from the guy and that a new gentlemen would come into your life and this will be the person for you.. This has happened!

Both very different readers but both very genuine and honest which I feel are the qualities a lot of readers do lack at times.

Jodie just radiates with warmth and is just so accurate with her reading and never tells you what you want to hear...she just come across as so humble and kind and you can tell she's not in for the wrong reasons but to genuinely help you in your pathway

With Matt I found him to he honest too but he was also very specific with details such as a pink present I would receive from my loved one and I couldn't see it at the time but I got this pink presents there are loads more stuff but I would probably bore you all.

The reason for my post is not to say go and have a reading but just to let you know there are genuine readers out there that you could try and I've been a place where I've probably called every single reader there is lol but got no where and I would not want anyone to be in the place I was in as I wasted a lot of money through it but you live and you Learn.

I hope this helped

Wishing you all the happiness and love for 2014 xxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Hello everyone - positive feedback for a few readers
Awww bless and thank you very much imacolincookfan xxx
11-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Is that Jodie from Psychic Sofa
11-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Sorry yes both from psychic sofa... Remember I'm not telling you to go and have readings lol and a lot of your happiness depends on you and your own choices - if this makes sense! I do not want you to end up like how I was but just wanted to point out there are genuine / gifted readers out there xxx
11-01-2014, 12:44 PM
So true! I was holding onto this guy in hope I was so desperate at the time - I went through it all anxiety, sleepless nights countless calls to readers who said yep he will be back and you will live happily ever after and to be fair he did return but he was not for me. It was nice to be in a strong enough place to tell him that I no longer wanted or needed him. Everyone deserves the best and should not accept anything less xxx
11-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Sorry just to add I said on my original post that he never came back well what I meant is he never came back to offer me anything decent or concrete he came back to throw me a few loving lines but not with anything I truly deserved.
11-02-2014, 01:31 AM
I had a reading with Matt and Jodie. Jodie's reading was very heart and flowers. Matt I thought he was very good. He asked me for my name a colour and a season. he launched into everything but half his predictation came through that yes I would get contact and everything would be ok. I got the contact but Im now have no contact again.. Has anyone had a reading with Matt as he has oudles of fab reviews on Psychic Sofa
18-08-2014, 12:52 PM
I had a reading with Matt very recently. Sure he was going to tell me to walk away. I let him talk. I did as he asked and gave him my colour and my season and he is one of the few readers that picked up my situation totally. I mean totally. I do not have an ex coming back but have a best friend who I was sure would become a lover. He told me that there is nothing I can do to hurry the situation along, usually he has some words of wisdom to tell someone but the one bit of advice he did give me was to draw a line around me in the sand and to stop being so easy going. Must say when I am a b***ch to this guy or strop in anyway or say No, I don't want to see you he starts coming forward. They he always has me where he needs me. So Matt picked up on this and said he will come more forward, be more foreceful and to still take steps back when this happens. To strop more so to speak. He picked up on work and money and a few other things that are relevant at the moment. Predictions, well it is a recent reading but I enjoyed it and felt that he gave advice without telling me to ask my angels and pray with one leg in the air whilst chanting to a orange candle with pink spots :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Feedback for Wendy j from psychic sofa redappletini 9 3,963 05-03-2014 03:52 PM
Last Post: NuggetMagic
Tongue genuine psychic sofa feedback q7777 4 3,722 23-02-2014 12:39 PM
Last Post: Sedna Rose
  daily mail in shock positive story about alternative therapy dormammu 0 781 28-04-2011 01:33 AM
Last Post: dormammu