Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Take me out
11-01-2014, 10:35 PM
Take me out
What is it with Psychic Today staff appearing on Take me out.

Last week it was Lisa Marie, this week it is Grant
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Take me out
Wonder who will turn up on next show. A good case of Karma for Katie though as all the girls turned the lights off for him
11-01-2014, 11:08 PM
I never watch the show ....but how unprofessional.. I wouldn't assume it does an awful lot for their reputation..

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
12-01-2014, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014 12:27 AM by Minnie.)
He tried it on with my cousin but she told him f off and what an ugly repulsive man he looks too. I hear Lisa Marie isn't the nicest apple in the barrel either and caused mayhem behind the scenes there on hate campaigns against people so Take Me Out is a show for freaks basically.Poor Katie such nice lady got mixed up with a prat.
12-01-2014, 10:30 AM
He tried it on with me as well through facebook. I reported him to Anne Scholes as very unprofessional. Shame as he isn't a bad psychic. I really felt for Katie and Im glad she got her karma last night.!
12-01-2014, 10:38 AM
he is trying with almost everyone. I had reading with him about 2 years ago and he flirted with me like he was going to take me out. When I said but you have Katie ...he said " She don't mind" ...I knew he is not genuine and as for his predictions not only nothing has happened he patronised and judged me ... I also think he went on Take me out as he wanted to show his singing skills( not that he can sing LOL)
12-01-2014, 11:13 AM
I have just heard he got engaged at Christmas so you might be right about his singing skills and thank god the women on the show saw sense.

I really felt for Katie at that time and he really did break her heart. Like I say Im so glad she got her karma for him last night
12-01-2014, 12:24 PM
I think a lot of people see take me out as a foot in the TV door... I can't stand the program and find it tacky... Watched Grant on there last night (did it on catch up so I didn't have to endure too much of the program) .... Not sure anyone can really showcase their talent on a dating show lol

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
12-01-2014, 01:20 PM
I was around my nieces house, and she had it on at the time, had no idea he was a psychic from psychic today until now, all the women rejected him, i don't think he was bothered much by it, he must be used it!!
12-01-2014, 01:33 PM
(12-01-2014 10:38 AM)Happy_go_girl Wrote:  he is trying with almost everyone. I had reading with him about 2 years ago and he flirted with me like he was going to take me out. When I said but you have Katie ...he said " She don't mind" ...I knew he is not genuine and as for his predictions not only nothing has happened he patronised and judged me ... I also think he went on Take me out as he wanted to show his singing skills( not that he can sing LOL)

What a bloody cheek, that boy totally fancy's himself, has the skin of a rhino and is arrogant. I had a reading with him about 2 years ago and it was so crap I put the phone down half way through. At the time I didn't hardly ever do that (put the phone down) so goes to show how rubbish it was.