Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Minnie
13-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Minnie
I've been reading these forums for a while, and actually shocked at how personal some of the people using them can be.

One thing I would like to say seeing that it is an open forum and we can obviously say whatever the hell we like!!! Regardless of hurting others feelings!!!
The user going by the name of 'Minnie' shame on you!! You've never got anything nice to say, surprised you spend so much time on here considering.

If anyone at work was to bad mouth me to someone so that they would broadcast it for the world I would be mortified. To think that a close colleague would do such an awful thing is unimaginable and very hurtful. I have obviously been blessed where I've worked, and I feel sorry for those psychics having to work with this person, watch your back is an understatement.

One can only think who your source is and I thought better of the psychics at psychic today, I will watch them differently from now on!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Minnie
Yeah your right we can say what we like, well they say the truth hurts, never mind the poor clients hey Charles, who get spoon fed bib and all, false hope!
13-01-2014, 11:49 PM
I wonder if Charlie is Charlie the presenter!
14-01-2014, 01:04 AM
Discussions and criticism are fine, but it cresses the line when it gets personal.
14-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Lizcancer girl... Ask Minnie she seems to be in the know, lol
But no, just a fan of the show, and interested in readings how other readings have gone on. I enjoy reading discussions, where relevant.
I have had numerous readings with quite a few of the psychics from psychic today. Most of which have been completely accurate, or there abouts. I must be one of the lucky ones. Time scale wise, I'm never really thought about but normally its within a few months. However I have experienced in the past, readings where they have been completely off the mark, like I'm sure we all have. Obviously after second reading (if I did go back) I probably wouldn't return and try someone who could link with me, rather than waste my money and their time.
I see readings as guidance. I was talking to one lady who was told that she would meet someone in the coming weeks, but she spent all the next week in her flat.... (surprisingly enough she didn't meet anyone)... Even with readings I feel you still have power over your own destiny, freedom of will.
However my main point was that the personal comments about psychics, who are people obviously trying to make a living, put food on the table for themselves, or family.... There is absolutely no need....
We've all had bad days, and off days. We've all had a day in work where things have got to us and not been able to cope, but we've had to go in and but on a brave face. But that is our own business, and I'd look to friends and some colleagues for support.... Not have my dirty laundry aired in public for all and sundry to read about..... That's mean, and I feel sorry for the person who feels they need to feed information like that out so that the public hear about as they must be a very insecure/jealous individual.
14-01-2014, 06:32 PM
what concerns me about any in work gossip is who the source is giving the gossip???

Gossip is nothing more than hearsay really.... and when people decide to say I heard from whatever psychic from whatever company about specific people, in my opinion it crosses the line........ criticism over a reading? Well that's down to the individual and others can make a balanced view on whether they take it as law or not... but hear say regarding people on a show from people in that show? Not something I pay any attention to or give much breathing space too ... and again, I would always question the source... and the person relaying..... after all, people are not always who they claim to be? And lets face it, who would really want to come onto a forum and see other work colleagues bitching about them? Unprofessional, unethical and kinda crossing one hell of a line......

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
09-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Four wonderful weeks in Tenerife with my husband I come back and I am a celebrity lol. Its been a long time since I watched the show I switched off in total boredom as seems everybody else. I stopped having readings from any of their psychics as nothing predicted ever happened although some were very nice to talk to. My only interest now is that someone who is more of a sister to me than a cousin listens to her heart and husband and cut ties with it by her own admission its getting her down. That show for whatever reasons does not come from a place of spiritual light and if their own psychics say it well there must be something in it. Thank you for the kind publicity Im off to Malaga at Easter can you do me another one then please.