Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Expensive Text messages
15-01-2014, 09:19 AM
Expensive Text messages
Now and again I would have a mystic reading. It used to be 1.50.
For some reason when I now send a text I get a 2 text reply and 1 of those texts is just niceties, asking if I am having a good day. My texts now cost 3.00 for very little info. Can we please revert back to the one text reply. I feel like I'm being conned! Will not send anymore texts as I'm not exactly flush! Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Expensive Text messages
(15-01-2014 09:19 AM)GemGirl Wrote:  Now and again I would have a mystic reading. It used to be 1.50.
For some reason when I now send a text I get a 2 text reply and 1 of those texts is just niceties, asking if I am having a good day. My texts now cost 3.00 for very little info. Can we please revert back to the one text reply. I feel like I'm being conned! Will not send anymore texts as I'm not exactly flush! Confused

that's usual con as other companies do it too - Im not saying its right !Confused

Im not surprised ...PTV is losing clients so want to get money from those who still have some interest in them ...bad I know ...they also give you few options when topping up your account like no minimum of £30 but less minutes coz they know you may buy lets say 10 more minutes rather than 30 but when on the phone they keep you on much longer ...another tactic .. it so sly -canning and backstabbing.I so dislike them it hurts !!!!!!
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry:
15-01-2014, 04:02 PM
(15-01-2014 10:41 AM)Emma13 Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 09:19 AM)GemGirl Wrote:  Now and again I would have a mystic reading. It used to be 1.50.

that's usual con as other companies do it too - Im not saying its right !Confused

Im not surprised ...PTV is losing clients so want to get money from those who still have some interest in them ...bad I know ...they also give you few options when topping up your account like no minimum of £30 but less minutes coz they know you may buy lets say 10 more minutes rather than 30 but when on the phone they keep you on much longer ...another tactic .. it so sly -canning and backstabbing.I so dislike them it hurts !!!!!!
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry:

I don't use it anymore ...

Before I would ask question and they didn't reply to that Q but told me something else and once I misspelled the word but you could easily guess what it was and they sent me message what did I mean and could I explain ..just to get texting going ....so so obvious what they did and so I never sent text again ...poor service
16-01-2014, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2014 01:20 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Its all about the money. Anybody who genuinely cared about people would NEVER rip them off. Yes, the readers have to be paid but trying to "catch" vulnerable people for a few extra quid is disgusting! Every £1.50 is contributing to a million pound industry. Besides with this "mystic" service you have no idea who you are connected with, it could be Mrs. Jones next door. I would never try to stop anybody having readings (I would like to) but its a personal choice but from my experience of texting & sending in voice mails, I would recommend putting your money to one side & if you must have a reading- have a good one. I myself no longer use psychic services and I would love to bann them all but if you are parting with your cash, please get "the best", you deserve it. x
16-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Hahahaha - thanks for that Smile
16-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Hahahahaha iamacolincookfan- epic!!
18-01-2014, 01:43 AM
When I send questions to the on air psychics (TV then a space plus message to 87777) sometimes they dont always get read out but the presenter says those that dont will get a reply via the "mystic" service. I used to get replies but havent in the past few months so I hardly bother texting in now. I save up my money and visit a local psychic (who has appeared on this show a few times) and feel its a better way of getting what you want out of a reading. At least I can talk about money, business stuff and other stuff the channels says your not allowed to talk about.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mystic text service bright blessings Dools 2 692 01-09-2016 06:27 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Has anyone ever had sent in text into the TV Show and then Mystic Service answers? lightworker07 2 1,160 26-10-2013 08:11 PM
Last Post: lightworker07
  text message from MYSTIC Happy_go_girl 4 1,035 15-08-2013 10:23 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  mystic text messages miss sunshine 6 1,662 23-06-2013 02:29 AM
Last Post: glittercat
  Mystic Text Service Eridanus 124 27,146 15-03-2013 08:49 PM
Last Post: hopeful
  Do You Record Your Text Readings? Firechild 23 3,929 09-08-2012 12:21 AM
Last Post: hopeful
  More than one text and voice mail Fortune 4 875 18-06-2012 04:46 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  More text messages and voicemails Sapphire 8 1,247 25-05-2012 07:15 PM