Poll: HAVE YOU HAD PROBLEMS WITH KOOMA or any of the other 20 or so names they use?
This poll is closed.
I have had problems 100.00% 1 100.00%
I have not had problems 0% 0 0%
Total 1 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
KOOMA May Readers are treated...
28-05-2011, 03:18 PM
KOOMA May Readers are treated...
I am on KOOMA, they locked my account 3 days ago and they do thiis to stop you logging off if some one is waiting to talk to you.. I have no problem with that.. but my account got locked as soon as I logged in.. I waited for 90 minutes NO CALLS.. I did not know my account had been locked and I was showing busy.. I tried to call reader help line but that was constantly busy so I had to go to Hospital appointment and leave it to later to sort out.

Next day I cant log in.. I then get email from ANNICK saying I have been expelled for at least 48 hours... I emailed her telling her to look at the computer logs and she would see it was there problem not mine... What does she do? Nothing totally ignores what I say.. I am still expelled..

What can I do? I can tell as many people as possible how they treat readers.. so I wonder what contempt they have for you the customers?

DreamDetective / DREAMER 9762 on KOOMA well I was ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2011, 08:15 PM
RE: KOOMA May Readers are treated...
(28-05-2011 03:18 PM)DreamDetective Wrote:  I am on KOOMA, they locked my account 3 days ago and they do thiis to stop you logging off if some one is waiting to talk to you.. I have no problem with that.. but my account got locked as soon as I logged in.. I waited for 90 minutes NO CALLS.. I did not know my account had been locked and I was showing busy.. I tried to call reader help line but that was constantly busy so I had to go to Hospital appointment and leave it to later to sort out.

Next day I cant log in.. I then get email from ANNICK saying I have been expelled for at least 48 hours... I emailed her telling her to look at the computer logs and she would see it was there problem not mine... What does she do? Nothing totally ignores what I say.. I am still expelled..

What can I do? I can tell as many people as possible how they treat readers.. so I wonder what contempt they have for you the customers?

DreamDetective / DREAMER 9762 on KOOMA well I was ...

Hi Chris,

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope some of the readers that are on Kooma know about this site and will put forth their comments to get this resolved.

Thats not a very nice way to be treated. I'm with you on this. x
02-06-2011, 09:26 PM
They fired me for pointing out that it was their fault... Some woman ANNICK she suspended me for 48 hours then pissed off for 6 days holiday so I fired a bunch of truth at her.. I am not being a scape goat for her failure to check with her office that I had reported the fault and was not waiting for calls that were never going to come. They then fixed the problem and logged me in but I was no longer home...

They have lost me know... not ever a sorry from the bitch...
02-06-2011, 10:36 PM
(02-06-2011 09:26 PM)DreamDetective Wrote:  They fired me for pointing out that it was their fault... Some woman ANNICK she suspended me for 48 hours then pissed off for 6 days holiday so I fired a bunch of truth at her.. I am not being a scape goat for her failure to check with her office that I had reported the fault and was not waiting for calls that were never going to come. They then fixed the problem and logged me in but I was no longer home...

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear that. But that is their loss...x
15-06-2011, 07:57 AM
(02-06-2011 09:26 PM)DreamDetective Wrote:  They fired me for pointing out that it was their fault... Some woman ANNICK she suspended me for 48 hours then pissed off for 6 days holiday so I fired a bunch of truth at her.. I am not being a scape goat for her failure to check with her office that I had reported the fault and was not waiting for calls that were never going to come. They then fixed the problem and logged me in but I was no longer home...

Hi Chris,

Anymore news on Kooma/ Haven't seen you on this forum for while. Hope ll is good with you. x
15-06-2011, 12:28 PM
http://www.thespirittalks.co.uk
15-06-2011, 06:39 PM
(15-06-2011 12:28 PM)whiteowl Wrote:  http://www.thespirittalks.co.uk

This section is to do with Kooma and the website you have advertised on here it too expensive and costs more than kooma.
15-06-2011, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2011 07:58 PM by kiltgirl.)
Gosh that's awful Dream Detective! I do hope you will have found another line to work from, better still if you can afford it, start your own website and advertise on here....or if you can set up a Facebook account, which is free...word will eventually get around and hopefully you can take in all the money and not give most of it to 'the powers that be'. You can set up a paypal account too that will co-ordinate credit card payments for you. That's a disgusting way to treat people! What a cow you had to deal with, and it is she who should be sacked! Hope all is ok, and let us know how you're getting on x
19-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Hi Kilt Girl

Dream Detective already has a website, he appears on the other psychic Channel but Im not sure you can get it where you are though.

http://www.dream-detective.com/

Liz
x
20-06-2011, 11:55 AM
you can watch at http://www.psychicfirst.tv there is a feed there.... anywhere in the world as far as I know....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  michael ryan kooma Fargo 9 1,479 25-10-2017 10:53 AM
Last Post: 80sgoth
  Sapphire from kooma Sianr 11 508 14-10-2017 10:46 PM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Evie - Kooma Rosie 0 105 14-10-2017 08:31 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  kooma buttercup62 19 1,013 11-10-2017 08:45 PM
Last Post: babybel87