Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Detox
18-01-2014, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2014 09:32 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Psychic Detox
Hello everyone

I don't mean to exclude anyone from this thread but I feel what I am going to say here is for the more "seasoned" psychic users/addicts. For the last while I have been struggling with the stuff in my head with regards to what I have been told in readings- even though I no longer use psychics. The residue of all the readings & what I have been told is hard to forget, its really hard. Logically, I know nothing has happened like they said it would but they still ring in my mind. Every psychic has said the same thing to me & obviously I still have feelings for the guy. I have become very withdrawn and find it difficult to be around other people, especially people who haven't experienced psychics & addiction. Does anyone else feel like this? I hope what I am saying makes sense?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Psychic Detox
I think another hard part with not having readings is the crutch is gone. When we have the old panicky feelings we used to pick up the phone and be reassured but now I know there is no point.. so in so many ways it is like any other addiction. I hear what you are saying about your reading.... really bloody hard. With regards to the Irish Psychic, I liked her so much and yes, she got the biggie right for a friend of mine BUT that is nothing to do with my situation. She told me I need to go to him & ask him out but I honestly feel the whole thing is exhausted. At the moment I am not in the position to put myself out there again. She predicted a baby- which feels cruel right now because I am 32 & yes, I do want a child but I feel so f*cked up, you wouldn't believe it.
18-01-2014, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2014 10:44 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Its a tough road.. back to the baby thing. I am not blaming her for me not having a baby LOL.. I could get pregnant anytime but it was the fairytale that I am finding hard to let go of...I just don't see the point of having readings anymore, not even for the "fix" its not the time, money or the heartache.
19-01-2014, 05:10 AM
I remember spending loads on texting in about a girl I liked and because I wasnt getting the right answers or not hearing what I wanted I kept trying different ones and in the end ended up getting confused because I couldnt remember which psychic said what. I have used psychic today right up till a month or so ago but it hasnt been every week or day its just been the odd time when I wanted to know something. A lot of the time it depended on if a fave psychic was on and there hasnt been which maybe has been a blessing in disguise!

I tend to think for myself now and just go with whatever my gut feeling tells me because that is always right and has never proved me wrong. I have readings outside of the TV and find them to be very beneficial, you get an hour for around £20 which isnt too bad and you get most if not all your questions answered in under an hour. You think about how much you spend over an amount of time and you hardly get no insight from these TV psychics it really is a waste of money.

I hope DC that you feel better now and dont feel the need to use them, which looks like you no longer do and for that I say well done Smile
19-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Thank you very much danitaila. I agree on what you are saying. I appreciate the support xx
19-01-2014, 04:07 PM
I think for some people this is a really difficult situation, people say its like any addiction but who would you go to for support? There is support for other addiction such as gambling, smoking etc but I have never seen any for psychic addiction so how can some people overcome it if there is no support and I suppose it is difficult to speak to family etc through fear of embarrassment as I dont think it is recognised like it needs to be.
20-01-2014, 01:08 AM
Michelle Knight used to display this on her website

http://www.psychicjunkie.net/
20-01-2014, 10:25 AM
(20-01-2014 01:08 AM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  Michelle Knight used to display this on her website

http://www.psychicjunkie.net/

It does take a long time to detox..and then there can be moments of reaching back..though after time the same feeling of a hit is not the same as time has usually proven that the readings have not come true or have had mistakes which have been misleading , leading to more readings to understand!!!!!!!!!!

BUT...I a now pretty much of the conclusion that unless there is one or two readers you know have a higher accuracy with your self..it is not worth the money or the confusion and distortion..we sometimes talk of empowerment but is asking how someone else how another feels powerful? Is it powerful to ask how our future is as though we have no real part in its making?

Two things firstly, I now question that if I am having to reach to a psychic constantly over a man..then Im not sure I should be with them if they are making me that insecure and I dont know what is going on!!!!!! I am now of the thinking-ask them!!!!!!!!!! and set your own boundaries on timing and behaviour expectations.....bring the choices back to you.......

Secondly, fate aside we have so much power in the creation of our paths..why take away that power or excitement and enjoyment of building that path slab by slab !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is a mystery..good, bad and ugly.................but perhaps the joy is simply in our selves and accepting that and relishing our own parts in it !!!!!!! as it is not chemistry and distilling every aspect to understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angel

So yes detox is hard and occasionally I still reach out but wow the clarity in my head from being detoxed................great..
20-01-2014, 01:53 PM
I stood in the backyard the other evening with a cup of tea & a cigarette and thought to myself, if the guy knew how many readings I had on him & how many times I asked a complete stranger how he felt about me, he'd run a mile and think I am completely crazy! Its so so mad, I live in Ireland & spent so much time & money phoning, emailing & contacting UK Psychics its enough to be committed! Thank God I no longer need that type of BS in my life but I am struggling, not with wanting readings but forgetting what I have been told and as alf said it is hard because apart from psychicjunkie.com its not recognised as an addiction.