Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mysterious Ways
24-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Mysterious Ways
Just a short little note to let you know how things are with me. I heard the sad news yesterday that, the guy I like (the one I've had all the readings on) is closing up shop- literally. He has been struggling in business with 12 months or more now. I have no words for how I feel because its nothing to do with me, he will be moving away shortly.

I think the only way I can view this is:

God sends people into our lives so we learn lessons (and I have learned loads about myself from him) so I believe that there is no more I can learn from this. I feel upset of course but the only way to see it is as a blessing in disguise. None of the psychics predicted this but a few did say that work was a major concern for him.

I am left here thinking- should I say something before he leaves or risk regretting not saying anything for a long time to come.. what ever has gone on in my mind, I truly believe that I loved him. The Lord moves in mysterious ways- so maybe this is his way of saying "enough"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: Mysterious Ways
(24-01-2014 11:05 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Just a short little note to let you know how things are with me. I heard the sad news yesterday that, the guy I like (the one I've had all the readings on) is closing up shop- literally. He has been struggling in business with 12 months or more now. I have no words for how I feel because its nothing to do with me, he will be moving away shortly.

I think the only way I can view this is:

God sends people into our lives so we learn lessons (and I have learned loads about myself from him) so I believe that there is no more I can learn from this. I feel upset of course but the only way to see it is as a blessing in disguise. None of the psychics predicted this but a few did say that work was a major concern for him.

I am left here thinking- should I say something before he leaves or risk regretting not saying anything for a long time to come.. what ever has gone on in my mind, I truly believe that I loved him. The Lord moves in mysterious ways- so maybe this is his way of saying "enough"

I also feel you should say something to him, because you will regret.

You have invested a lot of emotions on him and no matter which way it goes you need to do it.
24-01-2014, 11:36 AM
I do think you are right and as my best friend said I have nothing to loose now & need it out of my system.
24-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Definitely say something, because you will always regret not saying anything.....it will be that regret you think about every once in a while.. and he will always then be the one that got away.... and regardless of the outcome, you will always be able to look back knowing you had the balls to say something to him.... and you won't be left wondering.....

A wise man after a night of clubbing many years ago once said to me "regret is a funny thing, and if you get in your nursing home and all you have are the regrets for the things you have done, you will know you lived your life in colour instead of staying stuck in black and white"...... being in my late teens I was like, yeah whatever grandad...... but now I know what he meant... that when we look back, the regrets over the things we have done make us smile, the regrets over the things we haven't just eat away at us sometimes :-)......

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
24-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Thanks Icemaiden. Thank you for sharing that story too and yes, you are right. I must say something as its the time to, I couldn't live with him thinking I don't give a damn. XX
25-01-2014, 03:07 PM
(24-01-2014 10:59 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Thanks Icemaiden. Thank you for sharing that story too and yes, you are right. I must say something as its the time to, I couldn't live with him thinking I don't give a damn. XX

Yes I agree DC you must definitely speak to him. Now is the time. Good luck and let us know how it goes Smile
31-01-2014, 09:42 PM
This has to be one of the worst weeks in my life so far. Thankfully I have pulled through it without any readings. My friends have been a fantastic support to me at a time that feels like I am in mourning!
31-01-2014, 10:07 PM
No. He is keeping a very low profile. I have made contact but nothing back but am not taking it personally because his life is in ruin at the moment. People spreading dirty nasty rumours doesn't help Sad
01-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Hi dc, I really feel for you, you should tell him how you feel and at the very least ask to stay friends, exchange contact details, as you never what this might lead to in times ahead. Just reinforces the discovery that pyschics can't predict, glad you haven't consulted them over this. x
01-02-2014, 07:40 PM
This is exactly the sort of thing the psychics I use would have picked up on, I don't doubt that for a minute. I am seeing now it depends very much how you use psychics. For example, voicemails would not be deep enough to see this .. No way.
I probably get a reading too often. But reading every couple of months with someone who tracks your situation is how you get told of such things.
I hope it gets essier for your dream catcher.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can you hear the mysterious voice that appeared during Sandi Toksvigā€™s live broadcast dormammu 0 131 27-10-2017 10:18 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Mysterious Cat Spiritual Beer Cans 5 925 05-11-2015 05:50 PM
Last Post: Gomez