Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats your passion in life?
24-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Whats your passion in life?
For me its music

I feel at ease with it and when I am in a low mood I could produce a really nasty bass heavy track and then feel lots better for letting out all the stresses of the world that sometimes rest on my shoulders. I can also make a track when in a good mood and that spawns other ideas which go on and on. I have had many readings about my music asking whether I will do much with it, some readings have been wishy washy many have said I will do well to a certain extent but not be taking over the world, so far they are right I make a little bit of money out of it here and there. One psychic reckoned I'd be the next Fatboy Slim (they were wrong) Im still an under the radar producer.

I find that music is a big part of my life and always has been, Ive always wanted to produce and become a DJ which I currently am doing in my spare time. I cannot go a few hours without listening to some form of music and if I'm deprived of that I reach for my iPod at my earliest convenience.

The ideas I get flow nicely and in the 10 years I have been making music Ive got to a certain level where I feel I am good enough to release music which I have been for the last 4 years. I think that music is a part of everyone in some way or form and can impact on many aspects of life.

So what is your big passion? and have your psychic readings come true?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Whats your passion in life?
Hi. i have a passion for dress designing and art, this pastime relaxes me, I am a very creative person.

I'm afraid I've long stopped having readings as none of them have come true, I don't use the phone lines anymore.. I haven't been on this forum for a while, but looks like I've been missing out on quite a bit as there seems to be a little drama on here to tonight lol!!!

You need a lot of patience learning the guitar. I like this thread, different from the usual.
25-01-2014, 12:33 AM
My two biggest passions are my Shop and healing room.... and writing. Both pretty much consume most of my time. The shop is like my baby, although still organised chaos at the moment.

Another passion is the craft stuff I make... I love doing it... and my head is always bursting with ideas to the point where I am sitting there at stupid o clock in the morning making notes.

I want to learn the guitar.. it's on my bucket list. Am going to treat myself to one next month... and see how I go. I am hoping it will be something I can learn and then use to unwind of an evening.. you know, sit strumming songs I like while killing the neighbours ears with my singing ha ha!!!

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
25-01-2014, 12:56 AM
These are all good passions Smile and its nice to talk about them and have free flowing ideas. Today out of nowhere I remixed an old american comedy film and sampled some of the characters. I had a spare couple of hours and put it all together, I open up the tune later on the site I put it on to around 40 odd plays from pals and facebook friends and people asking me how they can get hold of it etc, this sort of thing gives me a buzz. I thrive on things like this, I do wish one day I could make a living and do music full time because although I am qualified in a few things job wise I find that work to be boring. My main energies go into making music on my computer and then releasing it on record labels, just a shame the labels are small ones.

I think one day we can all break into the big time with our passions if we persist and believe in ourselves.
25-01-2014, 01:02 AM
If a person wants something badly enough they will make it happen..... as the saying goes (well it's something like that)

I had wanted my shop and healing room for about ten years.... just never been in a position to make it happen... the minute I decided to move, suddenly shop space became available.. well okay, so its only an office unit... but it's a start... I still have to pinch myself sometimes when I walk in there to make sure I am not dreaming.

And good for you Danitalia...... I am sure it will all fall into place... sometimes you just have to have the belief it will happen and I hope it will for you :-)

25-01-2014, 01:17 AM
(25-01-2014 01:02 AM)Icemaiden Wrote:  If a person wants something badly enough they will make it happen..... as the saying goes (well it's something like that)

I had wanted my shop and healing room for about ten years.... just never been in a position to make it happen... the minute I decided to move, suddenly shop space became available.. well okay, so its only an office unit... but it's a start... I still have to pinch myself sometimes when I walk in there to make sure I am not dreaming.

And good for you Danitalia...... I am sure it will all fall into place... sometimes you just have to have the belief it will happen and I hope it will for you :-)

I wish I could move but havent the money to, your dream sounds great how its worked out for you Smile the way I get through my life is making my music. I also make money mobile DJ'ing so from that I put the money back into my music and also a few little treats here and there. I remember I wanted my own record shop but seeing as digital downloading has pretty much killed the high street I dont think it would last but that was another idea I had right from when I was little until the shops started closing up round my area about 10 years ago.

I think my self belief has got me places and my achievements so far are ones to be proud of.
25-01-2014, 01:28 AM
And so you should be proud of what you have achieved... everyone should be proud of achievements, regardless of whether they are little ones or the big mahoosive ones.

if someone had said to me this time last year that I would have my shop and healing room I would have laughed until my sides hurt and told them they were mental......I live in a small town and never felt this was the right place to open a shop, plus I hated the town (am still not so keen on it if I am honest lmao).. but no town was ever going to be the right place to open a new age shop and healing room....The opportunity presented itself in September last year and I went for it.... faced the fear and did it anyway ha ha... probably the first thing I have ever really committed to ... my business up until then was something I could move anywhere with me.... so I too am quite proud of myself :-)

I miss proper record shops........ but technology totally changed how people were able to buy music. I still like buying cd's though.. my eldest keeps moaning at me because I don't use itunes unless I put my cd onto the computer.....I just like a cd to put in my stereo as well as music to listen to in my docking station at work.... so never say never....

25-01-2014, 10:24 AM
My passion is travel and different languages. I think moving to Italy when I was young and experiencing a whole new culture changed me and since then I have lived in other countries and the experiences have been amazing.
25-01-2014, 03:04 PM
i'm a proper foodie. so cooking and food.

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head and laugh at the sky - Buddha.
25-01-2014, 03:04 PM
My passion is animals in general, I volunteer for a local sanctuary (just off there for the afternoon in a minute actually) but really I want to get to Africa see our great beasts in their natural environment, I sponsor an elephant orphanage in Ghana and a Orangutang project in Bornio, these animals who have their forests cut down and have to be rescued. The orphan elephants are orphans as their mother's have been killed for their tusks Sad I have a shed load of wishes to fulfil in terms of visiting these places. I am an activist in a small way, but no where near what I want to achieve. So travel to places where animal projects exist on these continents are my future goal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Life is to short...... Rosie2015 10 897 16-11-2015 10:55 PM
Last Post: honestly
  Whats Going On? Dancing Dolly 20 2,746 24-05-2013 11:21 AM
Last Post: Dancing Dolly