Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.25 Average
Any Advice about Jodie?
01-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Wink Any Advice about Jodie?
Hi everyone. It's been a long while since I've posted on here, I've been busy moving, but have probably missed loads. I've tried to catch up viewing the posts and threads which are interesting to say the least.

I'm not a person who has phone readings as I would prefer a one-to-one in person using crystal ball, palmistry or jewellery for divination purposes. But I really fancy a treat (I probably have about 2 a year, lol) and have noticed a lot of positive feedback for Jodie on Psychic Sofa. I've looked on her profile and she has many glowing testimonials.

Must say, I'm tempted to break a rule and have a phone reading. I dislike readings by tarot as I feel anybody can go out and buy a box and learn them. For anybody who's had a reading with Jodie can you tell me if she used tarot, and has anything presented itself that she may have forecast to any of you?

This is what's so good about this forum, because most readers have been tried and tested by many of you. X

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Any Advice about Jodie?
Everything Jodie has said would happen in my reading has in fact happened...... and I mean everything.

Now I can only go on how she connected to me... and she connected with me well... she picked up on my present with no prompting... and has been bloody accurate on what was to come......

Obviously it is up to you who you choose to use... for me she was good... and I am not one who has a lot of phone readings and such like :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
01-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Thanks very much for your feedback Icemaiden. I like the look to her profile coupled with the feedback from people on here. I will give her a shot, thanks. X

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
01-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Ihad about 3 readings from Jodie. She seem good when we talk, seem to no lots about my problem at time talking with her. Didn ask no question yet she seem good, but tell me 3 different endings each time I ring. Said my bf would be back in dec with flowers and chocolates which made me laugh, couldn't see happening. Didnt happen either, he was half way round the world. She said he ain't seeing anywun, find out on fb that he is with a woman and told me he don't want to see me or have anything to do with me no more. Jodie tell me he think im cold with him but thats load of bs. So sorry dc not that impressed with end result.
01-02-2014, 11:20 PM
I've had 3 readings with Jodie over the period of 1 year. Never give my name and she just talks. The first I thought was BS but about 6 months later things started happening that she said. Then I decided to have another. She said a load of stuff that I again questioned at the time but curiosity got the better of me really and I read the feedback on here. I had another reading from her about a month after the 2nd.

Now here is where it gets tricky. She literally repeated her 2nf reading word for word. I am not kidding here. So if anyone has had a love reading from Jodie I would really like to know the words she used as I am now in question of it. Was she so good that both are in fact accurate? Or did she just repeat a standard reading for the same sort of situation - I never actually gave her any details.
02-02-2014, 09:36 AM
I've never had a reading with Jodie. But I do become a tad suspicious if the reader repeats word for word after a lapse of time since last spoken. It makes you wonder if they have a set of lines? Especially now, after Spooky Steve's revelation!
02-02-2014, 10:11 AM
(02-02-2014 09:36 AM)Alesha Wrote:  I've never had a reading with Jodie. But I do become a tad suspicious if the reader repeats word for word after a lapse of time since last spoken. It makes you wonder if they have a set of lines? Especially now, after Spooky Steve's revelation!

I agree, also the keeping of notes. This is just a suspicion I now have that if you phone a particular site more than once it would only need someone to click on a computer and have all your previous readings word for word.
02-02-2014, 10:18 AM
Iamacolincookfan,
Do you honestly hand on heart think that we have been making things fit all this time?
I've told you many time and time again .. Also your favorite medium, whom I don't like. You said yourself you don't know how he does it.
02-02-2014, 10:22 AM
I will say, I've had countless predictions happen ...

I'm unsure of the 'you'll be together' outcomes, but isn't it the journey not the outcome which is important?

I'm unsure whether spirit can give outcomes, as things can change so much .. I hope you follow. People's feelings are the biggest things which change.

I think they show the journey, and the options which you may have. Such as living with somebody etc .. But is living with somebody the outcome? No because things don't end there, life carries on xx
02-02-2014, 11:02 AM
(02-02-2014 10:37 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  i am speaking generally about phone line readers, there are of course readers who do get some things right not on commercial phone lines
Colin cook, I have had countless predictions happen with the phone psychics I use. I don't disagree that there are fraudsters on the line but not all telephone psychics are cons. Tristan and Angel Light are both examples of readers who spend little time on the lines because they have a client base outside of the phones.