Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Damn It
03-02-2014, 06:31 AM
Damn It
Oooooo I am sat here now, kicking my arse... Last week when all this s*it hit the fan, I booked & paid for a reading with Liz King... this will be my first reading in about 6 weeks & I KNOW ITS A BAD IDEA! The last thing I need to be told right now is that he will contact me soon, that the rumours I heard are not true blah blah.... of course part of me wants the fairytale but no good when its not true, so I guess I just need to filter this one out Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Damn It
All things happen for a reason. I can't get through to her! Not by phone or on FB!!! its a blessing! I DIDN'T need it f*cking with my mind. Thank you GOD!
03-02-2014, 11:24 AM
(03-02-2014 11:04 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  All things happen for a reason. I can't get through to her! Not by phone or on FB!!! its a blessing! I DIDN'T need it f*cking with my mind. Thank you GOD!

I have never had a reading with Liz King but I honestly feel it would have done more harm than good, like you say messing with your mind.
I can understand the temptation to have a reading because I and a lot of others have done the same in times of panic or bewilderment...If that makes sense?
03-02-2014, 02:23 PM
It all makes sense Gilly & iaaccf.. At times like this we seem to cling to the need for reassurance but realistically I do need to try to put this behind me, tell myself I will never hear from him again. Having a reading will only prolong the pain. She has offered me a slot for Wednesday- I don't think so.
03-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Cancelled x
03-02-2014, 09:13 PM
(03-02-2014 04:19 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Cancelled x

Way to go DC! I think you have done the right thing not going ahead with a reading. Your head most definitely would be messed with and prolonged grief would most likely be the result. I am assuming that you have not spoken to your guy? only you know if it is possible to do that, but if you are going to do ANYTHING then that would be far more productive than a reading.
Take care x
04-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Even though I haven't had any form of a reading since this all happened, I can't deny I am itching for one. To smell the sweet smell of bulls*it LOL...At the moment there is no possibility to speak to him but there is the future, right now he needs to put his life back together & I need to get on with mine. I'll have whats meant to be...xx
04-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Good on you Ms Catcher. Keep strong x
04-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Thanks uruk