Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Delayed Predictions
04-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Delayed Predictions
I just want to tell you all about my new prospective regarding readings and wondered if anyone actually had anything similar happen.
I went on a huge psychic reading binge over 12 months ago. Desperate for information and to see if something I wanted to happen was going to. I would ring about every new situation, desperate to see if it would go my way. More often than not, when asked a specific question about the situation the psychics got it wrong. But every psychic held firm on the bigger picture. Apart from one or two that I rang everyone said pretty much the same thing. Timings were for that year and everything would be rosy.
Needless to say, everything was not rosy and things did not turn out the way they said in my immediate future.
However, now things are almost playing out exactly as they all told me. One particular reading stands out. I won’t mention the name of the person but I was enquiring about this man being away on holiday. I was told about a particular scenario which didn’t happen. Low and behold he is now away again and that particular scenario has happened almost word for word. 5 months down the track.
I keep all my readings, write down everything they say. Dates, markers whatever. I put them all away and occasionally get them out an re read them.
Well, let me tell you. Over the last few months they all seem to be happening. Let’s just see if this continues to happen.
I have one particular reader who I speak to often. Basically because he gets right into the situation and gives me so many predictions in one reading that you cant keep up. Sometimes it feels like he is just pulling stuff out of thin air. But this guy is spot on, I mean spot on. Quirky funny things that are said between me and this guy and conversations that happen. He can even tell me how he or I are going to behave about something or what reaction is going to happen to something.
I won’t bring him into the forum and drop his name. I don’t think that is fair of this guy as he would hate to be openly analysed but if anyone does want his name please feel free to contact me about him.
He is the one true psychic in all that I have tried that I would trust on every subject.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Delayed Predictions
OK so you don't want him analysed but this forum is good for honest feedback which you will not find on the psychic sites. I think it only fair to people who are going to pm you for his name to see more feedback before they make the derision and spend money.
I am not saying that you are not giving honest feedback it is just there have been many times on here that readers themselves have joined and touted for business by pretending to be a happy customer.
05-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Hi Gilly, thanks for your reply. I understand where you are coming from but I purely do not want this to turn into a psychic bashing exercise.

Nor was the post to persuade people that this particular psychic is the one to go with. It is purely a perception of what has happened to me and asking if other people had predictions that also came in later than expected or had a reading about a particular situation for it to not work out but come in later with a similar situation.

This was not to sell anyone to you.

However, for those that have PM'd me I have given them very specific feedback about events that happened and they can then go away and decide for themselves.

As I said just a question about delayed predictions and I am exercising my right to keep particular information away from the public forum. My choice!
05-02-2014, 09:36 AM
(04-02-2014 11:09 PM)miserable Wrote:  I just want to tell you all about my new prospective regarding readings and wondered if anyone actually had anything similar happen.
I went on a huge psychic reading binge over 12 months ago. Desperate for information and to see if something I wanted to happen was going to. I would ring about every new situation, desperate to see if it would go my way. More often than not, when asked a specific question about the situation the psychics got it wrong. But every psychic held firm on the bigger picture. Apart from one or two that I rang everyone said pretty much the same thing. Timings were for that year and everything would be rosy.
Needless to say, everything was not rosy and things did not turn out the way they said in my immediate future.
However, now things are almost playing out exactly as they all told me. One particular reading stands out. I won’t mention the name of the person but I was enquiring about this man being away on holiday. I was told about a particular scenario which didn’t happen. Low and behold he is now away again and that particular scenario has happened almost word for word. 5 months down the track.
I keep all my readings, write down everything they say. Dates, markers whatever. I put them all away and occasionally get them out an re read them.
Well, let me tell you. Over the last few months they all seem to be happening. Let’s just see if this continues to happen.
I have one particular reader who I speak to often. Basically because he gets right into the situation and gives me so many predictions in one reading that you cant keep up. Sometimes it feels like he is just pulling stuff out of thin air. But this guy is spot on, I mean spot on. Quirky funny things that are said between me and this guy and conversations that happen. He can even tell me how he or I are going to behave about something or what reaction is going to happen to something.
I won’t bring him into the forum and drop his name. I don’t think that is fair of this guy as he would hate to be openly analysed but if anyone does want his name please feel free to contact me about him.
He is the one true psychic in all that I have tried that I would trust on every subject.

Why would it turn into a bashing exercise? Look at the Jodie thread, it worked well and some took the decision to speak to her after reading all feedback and were happy with their readings.

Don't take this as a criticism but you have brought this to a public forum. You say he is the one true psychic you have tried but don't want others who may have had a reading with him give their feedback.
05-02-2014, 10:08 AM
(05-02-2014 09:54 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  yes gilly you have a point on Jodie but Tristan took a right hammering on here

Did he? It did not look that way to me. I am actually thinking of having a reading with him after the feedback from long standing members like yourself and am sure there are non members who visit will be doing the same.
I don't believe there is anything wrong with balanced views and think it is only fair to people who are going to spend their money.
If I could have the money back that I spent when at my lowest I would be rolling in it now. Most of us on here have been through the mill and I feel we should try and help others who are in the same place.
05-02-2014, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 10:16 AM by Gilly.)
Sorry I got Tristan mixed up with Tim.
It is Tim I am thinking of having a reading with. Still don't think anything wrong if people are unhappy with readers and saying on here.
05-02-2014, 10:25 AM
(05-02-2014 10:08 AM)Gilly Wrote:  
(05-02-2014 09:54 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  yes gilly you have a point on Jodie but Tristan took a right hammering on here

Did he? It did not look that way to me. I am actually thinking of having a reading with him after the feedback from long standing members like yourself and am sure there are non members who visit will be doing the same.
I don't believe there is anything wrong with balanced views and think it is only fair to people who are going to spend their money.
If I could have the money back that I spent when at my lowest I would be rolling in it now. Most of us on here have been through the mill and I feel we should try and help others who are in the same place.
Gilly, I agree that this forum is for views and opinions and our experiences. I think its a great shame that Miserable feels she can't post on the forum who he is. But I can understand why she is a bit apprehensive as colincookfan said Tristan got a right hammering and a lot of it wasn't to do with his psychic ability it got very personal.
05-02-2014, 10:58 AM
The same person who got personal about him has a poison finger as well. Went round the forum members rating them badly for sheer nastiness and telling porky's so I did not take any notice of the personal thing for Tristan.
It is the reading that counts, that is all customers care about not what the psychic does or not do in their personal life.

If I found a reader that was amazing I would share their name on here.
05-02-2014, 11:43 AM
(05-02-2014 11:22 AM)80sgoth Wrote:  I think it is a matter of choice whether someone wants to disclose a psychic on a public forum. Miserable has said anyone can PM if they wish to know the identy.

I do agree that in some cases psychics get slain on here if they are disclosed as being good. Tristan is a fine example and another one is Netty, who's business was ruined by some former members on here. In the case of Jodie dd merely asked anybody's opinion who had used her before.

Sometimes these threads can get very personal, and yes, psychics have even been trashed on here in the past who have proved to be good for some. We have to remember that psychics don't necessarily connect with everyone. On the subject of Tim Delanie, I found him extremely good, he gave me the wow factor Gilly. But he is more of a medium than a fortune teller.

I should imagine there have been plenty of pm's asking for his name and most will book a reading. Maybe some will come back and let us know if they are also amazed.
05-02-2014, 12:05 PM
Funnily nobody has answered the question I asked. You have all fascinated on who this mystery person is.

The reason I will not bring it up in a public forum is because he is a kind, gentle sensative soul who thinks about people but is blunt and will tell you the truth. No I am not he. I am a client that is it. I like the fact that he is the only reader I know that gives lots of predictions and I like the way he works.

Even in PM I have had negative feedback about him already. BUT every person is different.

I would still like to ask the question though - has anyone had any delayed predictions? That was my original question :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Predictions Rachel212 6 505 01-07-2017 12:35 AM
Last Post: NoviceVoice