Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sharon Jean
07-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Sharon Jean
Please be aware before you have a reading with this lady. At Christmas I had a reading with this lady. I thought she is really good.

I rung her for a second reading and when I rung through. Her first question was I had a heard from my boyfriend James. I questioned her and she admitted that she had taken notes down from my last reading. When she logs in and I came through my notes come up.. She didn't say whether this was open to other psychics to read.!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Sharon Jean
(07-02-2014 01:38 AM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  Please be aware before you have a reading with this lady. At Christmas I had a reading with this lady. I thought she is really good.

I rung her for a second reading and when I rung through. Her first question was I had a heard from my boyfriend James. I questioned her and she admitted that she had taken notes down from my last reading. When she logs in and I came through my notes come up.. She didn't say whether this was open to other psychics to read.!!!

What company does she read for?
07-02-2014, 10:28 AM
(07-02-2014 08:45 AM)Alesha Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 01:38 AM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  Please be aware before you have a reading with this lady. At Christmas I had a reading with this lady. I thought she is really good.

What company does she read for?
PTV FUNNILY ENOUGH i had one with her saturday and i was going to have another as i didnt get chance to ask some questions about what she had said!!
07-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Psychic today!!!!.
06-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Thats right, they can take notes down if they wish to. And share them with other psychic tv psychics.
06-04-2014, 08:55 PM
(06-04-2014 08:46 PM)Dolly2468 Wrote:  Thats right, they can take notes down if they wish to. And share them with other psychic tv psychics.

that's disgusting !!!!!!!!!!! also I have noticed on their tv schedule ...very often they don't know who will be on air or many sudden changes and sometimes not even presenter , many good psychics gone , some sacked ...dear oh dear !!!!!
07-04-2014, 08:37 AM
(06-04-2014 08:55 PM)Happy_go_girl Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 08:46 PM)Dolly2468 Wrote:  Thats right, they can take notes down if they wish to. And share them with other psychic tv psychics.

that's disgusting !!!!!!!!!!! also I have noticed on their tv schedule ...very often they don't know who will be on air or many sudden changes and sometimes not even presenter , many good psychics gone , some sacked ...dear oh dear !!!!!

Its the same with psychic text messages, they keep a log, so the readers can see previous messages and responses.
07-04-2014, 08:55 PM
There is another way to catch them out. Claim your £5 free reading and set up a new account.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sharon Jean lizcancer girl 0 733 07-02-2014 01:36 AM
Last Post: lizcancer girl