Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lizcancergirl
07-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Lizcancergirl
Must have been a mistake made me thinks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Lizcancergirl
(07-02-2014 11:30 PM)Gilly Wrote:  Must have been a mistake made me thinks.
Yes that is what I am wandering to Gilly Huh
08-02-2014, 11:02 AM
(08-02-2014 11:00 AM)80sgoth Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 12:05 AM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  maybe it is one of those joke avatars

Surely a dodgy avatar couldn't ban anyone? I think it's dreadful she's been banned. It has to be a misunderstanding. Look at the crap we have had on here. Ok, some have eventually gotten banned, but it's taken a while.

Just took a look over lizcancergirl's recent posts, it MUST be a mistake, if not how half of us are still here is beyond meConfused
08-02-2014, 12:34 PM
I've just had contact from her saying she was trying to post a link about Jodi someone wanted. Maybe admin thought she was a spammer Smile x
08-02-2014, 12:47 PM
(08-02-2014 12:34 PM)Star111 Wrote:  I've just had contact from her saying she was trying to post a link about Jodi someone wanted. Maybe admin thought she was a spammer Smile x

Yes that has happened before and other innocent members have been banned by mistake.

How do we get in touch with admin so she can be brought back?
She has been a valuable member for a long time.
08-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Surely links are being posted all the time on here ?? I don't understand that ....seems pretty unfair to me!!!!!

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
09-02-2014, 02:52 PM
I think Admin can be messaged via pms..... although it is odd that she'd loads of spam links can be posted and members get banned for posting a valid link..

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
09-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Given its happened before when a member posted a link I reckon the likelihood is that it was the link and not what the link was..... maybe they have installed a spam bot or something as spam links have gone quit... would be nice if admin gave a warning that links may result in an accidental ban for members to prevent spam?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
09-02-2014, 07:18 PM
I think like Icemaiden said, it's probably automatic when people try to post links. There can be an awful lot of spamming on here, and it's all disappeared. I'm unsure when Liz will be back, perhaps she has another email account she could join with x
11-02-2014, 01:09 AM
Hi Guys

Im so flattered with all your comments... I had to re-register as the admin totally ignored my message. I was trying to post Jodie website page as some had asked for it. It was a link to facebook and suddenly I was banned and banned for life it says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway back under another email address