Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Valentines Day Update
15-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Brick Valentines Day Update
A few weeks ago I had a reading from Jodie on Psychic Sofa. One of the things she predicted was that I would have a pleasant surprize on Valentines day. Sadly this hasn't happened for me, in fact I've never recently had any suprizes on this day, not since I was in my teens.
Heart
However, be nice to hear if any of you guys have had an accurate prediction for this day, perhaps something unnexpected?

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Valentines Day Update
(15-02-2014 01:00 AM)Dancing Dolly Wrote:  A few weeks ago I had a reading from Jodie on Psychic Sofa. One of the things she predicted was that I would have a pleasant surprize on Valentines day. Sadly this hasn't happened for me, in fact I've never recently had any suprizes on this day, not since I was in my teens.
Heart
However, be nice to hear if any of you guys have had an accurate prediction for this day, perhaps something unnexpected?

Jodie's prediction of a teddy bear on valentines day didn't happen for me either
15-02-2014, 02:54 PM
(15-02-2014 02:16 PM)lynne_b Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 01:00 AM)Dancing Dolly Wrote:  A few weeks ago I had a reading from Jodie on Psychic Sofa. One of the things she predicted was that I would have a pleasant surprize on Valentines day. Sadly this hasn't happened for me, in fact I've never recently had any suprizes on this day, not since I was in my teens.
Heart

Jodie's prediction of a teddy bear on valentines day didn't happen for me either

Would have been nice if it had but like for most of us they never do. Now I have stopped phoning the "psychics" I have given up on all expectations.
15-02-2014, 03:01 PM
(15-02-2014 02:56 PM)iamacolincookfan Wrote:  many women get valentines gifts, to me that is the easiest prediction to make, yet still she got it wrong, time to rethink on those phone psychics

Yes and I have to say this site has helped me. It is good that we can see honest feedback.
17-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Valentines is the biggest let down if you are expecting something because a psychic tells you... but wait for it- if any of you guys are having readings in the next few days, I bet a pound to a penny you'll be told "ooohhhh I am being shown a great big shamrock or an Easter Egg" for your next prediction date, its all nonsense & very very cruel xxxx
17-02-2014, 04:16 PM
(17-02-2014 01:45 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Valentines is the biggest let down if you are expecting something because a psychic tells you... but wait for it- if any of you guys are having readings in the next few days, I bet a pound to a penny you'll be told "ooohhhh I am being shown a great big shamrock or an Easter Egg" for your next prediction date, its all nonsense & very very cruel xxxx

Yep your right Dream..but why do they do it!!! I rolled my eyes when Jodie mentioned valentines day and felt it ruined a otherwise brilliant reading..ive dismissed everything else she said now
17-02-2014, 07:33 PM
To be fair I was quite happy with what Jodie picked up about me and my ex boyfriend. She picked him up to a tee, but when she told me he'd surprise me on valentines evening knocking on my door with a bottle of champagne and a surprise gift I though it seemed rather far fetched, because I couldn't see the guy in question ever doing anything remotely like that.

Of course nobody came knocking on my door valentines evening. Jodie didnt have to feed me that bsht because I was quite happy with what she first of all picked up about me, it seemed interesting for somebody like me who doesen't indulge in readings too often. I can't possibly believe anything else she's predicted now, she went and spoilt the whole reading.

Think before you pick up the phone the ££££!!! you'll be worse off! Tongue
17-02-2014, 08:09 PM
Jodie made predictions for me and the total exact opposite happened a few days later. But aside from the predictions I thought it had been a good reading. So, moral of the story is, if you want predictions then don't go relying on validations as the means of confirming that the predictions will happen. Not something that we all didn't already know, but Jodie is just another one to add to the heap Sad
17-02-2014, 08:11 PM
So sorry to hear that Dancing Dolly. I agree with you, even where my own situation was concerned they got him, me & the situation to a T but I personally wonder how much of it I made fit... Even now, I know in my heart that there was something there but it never took off, despite having all the usual predictions- love hearts, shamrocks, easter eggs, sandcastles, pumpkins, christmas trees, big ben ringing at midnight lol... I hope things work out for you xx
17-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Heart

OMG she said exactly the same to me and guess what nothing ......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John Healey - My update Muffins 14 1,909 31-03-2016 06:51 AM
Last Post: Soapfan46
  Update. Predictions came true. Kind of. PurpleShimmer3 114 9,461 08-03-2016 03:16 PM
Last Post: rachel 1151
  Update Princessjane 2 777 09-12-2014 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy