Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
What do you think of Aldo and his readings
19-02-2014, 10:31 PM
What do you think of Aldo and his readings
[I had many readings with him..

Lovely,clever, guy and often gets ir right ...not always but often ..recently however I noticed he speaks much slower and lots of mmmm and empty pauses like John Healey tends to make ...

1.Do your readings from him ever materialise ?

2.Does he pause a lot when he reads for you ?

3.How would you rate him when compare to others ?
or who would you rather recommend ?

All RELEVANT views about him are welcome:-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: What do you think of Aldo and his readings
he is a bit hit and miss. Not had a reading off him in a long time. Sometimes he has come out with accurate things and then other times nothing is right..
20-02-2014, 10:52 AM
I found him very good with one person I usually ask about (timings not always spot on but they happen eventually) but when it comes to describing other people around me like you say lizancer girl he can be hit and miss...sometimes he describes person well but prediction doesn't happen, however I found him most accurate of all so far...
26-02-2014, 11:12 PM
I don't rate him highly, his reading was all over the place and don't think he was great for me (could be a matter of connection)
27-02-2014, 01:19 PM
I've watched him on the show many times, he's even answered a tex which was 50% correct. I don't think I'd pay money to have a reading with him, he may be cute to look at but I just don't think he's got the experience.

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
15-03-2014, 08:30 PM
I like Aldo, he has alot of energy be it on the show or on the phone, I have had about 4 readings with him and I do feel great afterwards, he is young isnt he? that hasnt put me off as i feel he knows his readings well, i am sure he does alot of mediumship which i heard he is very good at, however i havent had one. i just like the way he makes me feel.
21-03-2014, 11:51 PM
mmmm had one reading with Aldo he definately has the feel good factor, but his reading wasnt memorable not for the Psychic Today prices..no better than a reader on the promenade..
05-05-2014, 11:35 PM
ALDO RAFFA - come and join him for a days tuition !
Fantastic workshop with one of the hottest stars of Psychic TV ! Aldo is an amazing channel for Spirit, and his workshops are brilliant learning opportunities.

Aldo is a motivator - empowering others not only spiritually, but in terms of personal growth, to enable you to work creatively.

Learn how to establish your connection to Spirit, and how to channel the information you receive into informative and evidence based messages.

Suitable for all levels - beginners will be amazed, and more experienced workers will find unique new ways of working. Aldo is a very special energy - do not miss the chance to spend an afternoon with him !

Grays, Essex
£30.00
Saturday 10th May - book NOW !

To book, visit this website link :

http://inspiralmediums.create.net/oursho...c-TV-.html
05-05-2014, 11:42 PM
I had a couple of readings with Aldo about 3 years ago, when he was very new on PTV. I thought he was quite good. He described a situation around me that was right, which I did not know at the time, but the next reading not so good at all. So I am with the majority on this one - a bit hit and miss.

I say he was good, but predictions didn't happen.
28-11-2015, 07:38 PM
What do people think of Aldo Raffa now charging £3 to send a photo of a tarot card together with a few words?

I really wonder who has any integrity at Psychic Today!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  has ALDO left PTV ? Twilight 0 405 28-09-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  has Aldo Raffa left the Psychic TV ???? treacle654 6 2,492 13-08-2014 08:14 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 110,842 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  my readings with Aldo Happy_go_girl 6 2,046 05-05-2014 11:37 PM
Last Post: Inspiral
  any views on Aldo and/or enchantment Gem_0923 27 6,559 14-08-2013 11:34 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
Rainbow Aldo :) miss sunshine 0 828 19-02-2013 03:04 AM
Last Post: miss sunshine
  Aldo Raffa LuLu 7 4,964 06-12-2012 11:20 AM
Last Post: hopeful
  Aldo Raffa/Annie Lund and readings White lady 9 4,262 13-08-2012 01:19 AM
Last Post: cassiekitch
  Prediction Aldo and Free Will/ inner voice White lady 1 761 16-07-2012 02:30 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Ally last night and prediction off Aldo White lady 3 1,409 10-07-2012 11:02 PM
Last Post: Dom