Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Generalised Starements
22-02-2014, 11:12 AM
Generalised Starements
Don't you think so many readers are giving out generalised statements in their readings which could apply to any one of us? If we were to compare these probably the statements I have been given could resonate with a number of us?

I like to mess around and practice with a deck of cards, which I find the answers given from my own interpretation can always fit and apply. I'm beginning to wonder of we unknowingly feed psychics information at the beginning of our call, even if we insist we don't? We'll certainly acknowledge a yes or no to put the psychic on the right track.

I guess we're all searching for that psychic who can validate personal things like how many children we have (if any) --- ages, occupation, names of people close etc. Can anyone honestly say they've found that? I certainly haven't. What passes for good when I think about it is generalised statements.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Generalised Starements
Alesha, I think you have hit the nail on the head.. I remember a few months ago I had a voicemail with Fran PG... I thought at the time she was AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING but when I shared it with a non psychic user friend, she said "sorry to burst your bubble but that could apply to me or anybody" she was right. I have never had any real specifics either & yes, I agree- we do give ourselves away by what we think we don't say...

As another friend says- show me a psychic who can give me tonight's winning lotto numbers & then I'll consider a reading lol
22-02-2014, 01:27 PM
Ive only come across non general validations a handful of times i.e. names and places...which is pretty shocking when i think back how many readings ive had over the past few years. They were fron Yona farrell, Adam Bernstein (new york) and John H..Wendy J also but im not sure if hers was from info sharing.
Had my yearly read from just a few weeks ago..this is what i class as non general...He said theres a lady here who wants you to have her dentures..he was kinda baffled and asked if it meant something to me....my mom died last year and when she was in hospital the nurses wanted to clean her teeth (my mom never took them out ever lol) they couldnt get them out, my brother tried, she bit him Smile and i tried...no luck..but she finally gave them to john.
22-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Lovely story Lynne, made me smile, and shows there is true talent out there Smile x
22-02-2014, 02:33 PM
(22-02-2014 01:42 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Lovely story Lynne, made me smile, and shows there is true talent out there Smile x

Yeah made me laugh when he said it..definitely a talent..he also gave me a prediction... When you see her hair is darker the situation will change...i thought at the time doubtful, all the years ive known her..always been blonde..well you could have knocked me over with a feather when she said i'm growing my hair out...have to wait and see if indeed my situation changes..hmmm how long to grow shoulder length hair out? lol
22-02-2014, 05:18 PM
All readings on the phone tend to be generalised statements. This seems to be the case even with the top readers. Quotes such as: you need to make a decision about financial matters. You are at a crossroads in your life! There is a need to have a relationship! He's been blowing hot and cold! He's always going to come forward when he's ready though! He's always got problems and has gone into his own space though! Lol. I've had all that bs given to me in the past and I believed a lot of it. I've since learnt that if somebody really wants you they won't want to lose you, I've never yet found a man who wants you will let you go. Back to the topic, yes. I have actually had a brilliant reader many years ago called Sue Ann who DID give me names of family members, who DID accurately validate people and places. Can't find her anywhere now. Psychic/Mediums have also given me accuracy. I do agree with DC! Why don't any psychics know the lottery numbers?
22-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Can you imagine if spirit gave psychics the lottery numbers only psychics would win it because I can't see them sharing the numbers with us....
22-02-2014, 06:19 PM
(22-02-2014 05:35 PM)curious2 Wrote:  Can you imagine if spirit gave psychics the lottery numbers only psychics would win it because I can't see them sharing the numbers with us....

Lol .... That's so very true .. Curious....

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
22-02-2014, 06:47 PM
This is so true ....so many statements recited by psychics tend to be generalised ....yes.. ..they can indeed apply to anybody ....many a time I have thought this....

But I have more faith in readers who say something WILL happen not MAY.... I thoroughly dislike psychics who use freewill constantly in readings ....there's many that work that way too.... There's quite a few that I use who use the term WILL.... They do at least have the confidence in what they relay back....

A desert holiday lets pack the drag away!!!!! Pricilla Queen of the Desert....... Cool
23-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Very very true snow queen, 2 many readers very very vague, tell you maybe and never will happen. There are few i call who say yes, will happen. Thinks those ones who say maybe depends on freewill are bs, they in the wrong job.