Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something Massive Not Forseen!
05-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Something Massive Not Forseen!
This is the big question, Has a psychic ever picked up something major which has either happened in your life - or happening at time of reading or something big in your future - or maybe failed to pick this up and kept rambling on?

We've seen a few examples on here as in the case on another thread where a reader failed to pick up that the sitters fiancé was dead, another man here has been told in the past by many readers that a work colleague was his soul mate, they would be together but sadly the lady unexpectedly died. My ex was married to another woman which NOT ONE of the many psychics I rang picked this up. It would be interesting to find out, or maybe as the case may be the reader DID pick up something?

All feedback would be most interesting and helpful.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Something Massive Not Forseen!
They all saw a house move for an ex. Lots of them! Unfortunately for me the ex was buying a place with someone else Sad
05-03-2014, 03:43 PM
I've had a similar situation to Hangingpants. .. An old bf of mine was seeing someone behind my back. I was suspicious something was wrong because he kept saying he was too busy. The psychic in question was Ann Scholls who told me he had a heavy work load on, but he was always thinking about me and would come forward on another level..

He certainly went on another level, he was seeing a work colleague who was expecting his baby. This was about 5 years ago .. I didn't have many readings in those days. Also, lovely Laura Danagan also didn't spot this, and said similar to Ann, that he was under pressure, he needs to chill out and have some space but he would come forward with an offer of romance.

He was such a wimp and coward he didn't have the guts to face me, and we had been together for a year. I blocked him off my FB, and have had nothing to do with him since.

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
05-03-2014, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 07:57 PM by Sidney.)
Nothing specific has ever been picked up relating to my past, present or future on the phone lines that has left me with goose bumps. General stuff yes, going away on holiday, house move but again not in details like they'll say you'll be going abroad this year, but can't go deeper than that by saying where or who with etc, and to be honest who doesn't travel these days.

The only major reading where predictions came true one after the other was many years ago which was f2f and left me with goose bumps not at the time as I didn't know everything would come true then, but when they started to happen one by one. I don't bother with phone readings now, it's been 6 months since my last one, yippee!
05-03-2014, 10:10 PM
I had a twin brother who died at birth. No psychic from the phone lines have ever picked this up. The only two psychics who did pick up my twin brother in spirit were a Spiritulist/medium I had a f2f sitting with some time ago. ... .and a gypsy by Hastings pier..
05-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Kristen, have you read Michelle Knights biography? She had a twin who died at birth, and talks in depth about what sort of sub-conscious meaning this can have. Very good. Those who haven't got a twin, I recommend it to you as well Smile x
05-03-2014, 10:58 PM
What scares me is that I always get really good readings. The accuracy is actually outstanding. I don't know wether it is me or I make it fit but my situation is so complicated that those I read with have a hell of a job working it out.

So to me, that is a biggie that they have picked up. One reader, who I can't even remember her name - never gave predictions as such but validated something that nobody else has.

I had one reader who picked up on a specific date that something was going to happen - I knew it was going to happen but the timing was iffy as it nothing was set. This reader said some dates and said high emotion on these two days regarding ******. I didnt think much of it. But she was spot on but in a strange sort of way - hard to explain.
05-03-2014, 11:32 PM
(05-03-2014 10:47 PM)Star111 Wrote:  Kristen, have you read Michelle Knights biography? She had a twin who died at birth, and talks in depth about what sort of sub-conscious meaning this can have. Very good. Those who haven't got a twin, I recommend it to you as well Smile x

No. .. I've never read Michelle Knights biography. That's interesting, thanks for pointing that out to me, I'll check it out.
08-03-2014, 06:09 PM
(05-03-2014 03:43 PM)blondrockchick Wrote:  I've had a similar situation to Hangingpants. .. An old bf of mine was seeing someone behind my back. I was suspicious something was wrong because he kept saying he was too busy. The psychic in question was Ann Scholls who told me he had a heavy work load on, but he was always thinking about me and would come forward on another level..

He certainly went on another level, he was seeing a work colleague who was expecting his baby. This was about 5 years ago .. I didn't have many readings in those days. Also, lovely Laura Danagan also didn't spot this, and said similar to Ann, that he was under pressure, he needs to chill out and have some space but he would come forward with an offer of romance.

He was such a wimp and coward he didn't have the guts to face me, and we had been together for a year. I blocked him off my FB, and have had nothing to do with him since.

I do not know you but I feel very sorry for you and I hope you're now happy with someone new.
This is ridiculous you spent money to get an answer and they they did not tell you the truth.
I have seen over the years people (mostly female) asking if the bf is cheating and they never say they are they just say oh he's got extra work, needs some space or he's a flirty etc, etc.
So why do we spend our money for? to get answers right!
08-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Yes, I myself had some major ones:

1- In 2007 I got in a "relationship" with someone I didn't want to be with and kept thinking about the guy I liked all the time so I decided to see a reader and I didn't use online readings services at the time, I went from Surrey all the way to Brighton to see Nina Anne, she's also on circle pin no.0962, I had seen her back in 2004 and thought she a great so I wanted to give a go.
And she thought that the guy I like was gay from that area Brighton and I said no he isn't and we live in Surrey, she also said that I would be heartbroken if I left the guy I was with to go with the guy I like because the guy I like is a player and not very romantic, and they guy I was with was a nature lover (true actually) but we all are, who likes counterfit trees, animals and all that, would be a good father and husband.She also said that she could be wrong. (indeed she was at least she considered that possibility)
then she went on a lot about my past with another ex which was annoying that's not why I was there for.

I have never connected with this reader ever again £30 a reading and about £13 to get there and not a single thing right.

As weeks went on I found that she was completely wrong about the guy I like if that were true he would have slept with all the women in our office and he had no minimal interest on them and everyone knows he wouldn't even invite them for a free coffee from our machines or DIY in our eating area which was nice and clean, let alone invite them for a coffee elsewhere besides they were mostly overweight, married with kids wanting to have an affair with him, he was civil with them all 'cause he works with them but nothing more and he even stopped going to the office parties as everyone there gossips.

And the guy I was with did not like me to be a model and did not even warn me about what he knew around, kept stalking me all the time and became extremely possessive, did not trust me, kept thinking "there was another person in that relationship" and it was awful, thankfully he stopped all the texting and calling two and a half years ago and in the rare events he makes contact I just ignore.

For the guy I like I still haven't decided as per today.

-In 2011 I met a younger guy who wanted to have a relationship with me and I thought ok.
I have been mistreated by men in the past so I wanted to know where this was going to lead and send a text to psychic TV off screen as I was at work and the reply was something along the lines: I can see you exchanged numbers but he's not looking for anything serious which I sense you are, in May you will meet someone nice in a event like a wedding. Then I sent another text asking how was he like as a boyfriend and I received no reply on that whatsoever.

True facts:
Yes, I would like to have a stable relationship but not necessarily with him. (And not at this time as I am doing what I like and discover myself).
I terminated things with him by text the next day and I truly regret to this day.
He wanted a serious relationship and was very hurt with my text.
I tried to contact him to give me a chance and he wouldn't give one.
Some psychics confirmed this.
Other psychics predicted dates when he would come back to me which never happened.
The nice guy mentioned from the event, others had foreseen as well and gave different time frames. I met him in September 2012 and he and a friend started to chat me up and told me how they had just been to a wonderful wedding, I had nothing to do with the wedding whatsoever.
He's lovely but he lives in the West Midlands, has two kids from two different women in two different counties, time for me almost zero we both know that so chances for going any further are very narrow.
With the lovely things I used to get told by these phony people I was lead to believe whoever I met was gonna be the one.
In February/March 2013 I contacted O'Mara psychics via text for the first time to ask about this younger guy I met in 2011 and they graciously said that at one time he was very interested in me but he has moved on, the fact that he would ignore my calls and text speaks loud volumes he didn't want anything to do with me and we would not cross paths again.
Later that afternoon I texted the show on psychic TV and got my question answered by Ruth Vident and she said like: this is in the past and in April you will cross paths and have a friendship.
Bullshit that never happened, in May 2013 I found that he had actually moved on and and now has a child (whether they are still together I don't know for sure).
Then I spoke to Mary Rose on the circle pin 2139 to discuss things fully about this and my love life and some of what she said was true others I am yet to see but again another one telling me fireworks on my next relationship.
I geneuinely do believe I will not see this younger again ever again because I am not really in touch with the same people has he, I don't believe he knows enough about me to trace me.
Ok maybe this younger guy wasn't the one, maybe we wouldn't have a fantastic relationship but I missed out an opportunity to continue to have a good time.
Another one last year I kept seeing lots of readers and the year before and Diana from Theadwells said that I probably wouldn't be in my full time job but it wouldn't affect my finances and some other vague details, so another one I won't approach.
And unfortunately I have lost my full time job, I was wrongfully and unfairly dismissed and that did affect me in many ways, I got a tribunal case still ongoing but I won't disclose any of that on here.
Now I don't see readers as much at all and just try to move on day by day.