Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is www.psychicnow.com good?
08-03-2014, 05:46 PM
is www.psychicnow.com good?
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and glad to have found this site.
I have unsubscribed to the text services from psychic sofa and psychic today.

Reasons why I have unsubscribed to psychic sofa:

-Not sure if completely honest still need to wait and see, then I might reconsider.

Reasons why I have unsubscribed psychic today:

-had enough of too many mixed messages about two particular people, some psychics on TV seem to be one thing and the ones off screen and on Mystic service are incredibly rude in my experience and I even read from others here so watch out.

I am only using the text service of psychic O'Mara because they are honest whether I like it or not so I trust their service and I am also using Fortunica which is a free app to download from the http://www.thecircle.com when you download it you get 3 questions for free to use whenever you want, after that they charge £1.99 per text and you can chose your reader which is brilliant though more pricey than their competitors.

I am now receiving texts on my mobile from a service called psychicnow!
What is really strange is that I have never used that service ever.

In the text says for new customers it's £1 for the first 10 minutes.
Not sure whether to give a go, although I have had a reading with Jacinta on psychic and soul but got cut short after 3 minutes due to the allowance minutes left on my mobile, so I can't comment and also Kosmic Kay 2 years ago on psychic today and I am still waiting for some of her predictions.

However I have seen a few other psychics from psychicnow working on other sites that I mentioned but a lot of their pictures look shabby and the website design is not very inviting to me, I can't read any testimonials so I haven't used it.

I would like to hear from people who have used psychic now and the text services I mentioned.
Thank you all!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply