Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have been here before
15-03-2014, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 07:00 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Rainbow I have been here before
Hello everybody,

I can not believe I am writing this but here goes, I am really really very emotional this evening, I called to see my cousion earlier and she asked me how I am feeling about the situation I am in & how I feel about him now. It opened it all up again, I don't talk to anyone about it anymore & now its all fresh in my mind again & in a nutshell I feel so sad.

I AM ITCHING for a reading, haven't had one but its overwhelming. I thought that I had got past this or at least blocking it out well.. HELP! On the verge of a HUGE wobble Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: I have been here before
Please don't do it, the phone lines are a scam and you may as we'll just throw your money in the bin, along with it messing with your mind
Lots of hugs xxxx
15-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Really really really really on a downer.. thanks guys
15-03-2014, 07:48 PM
I'd say get one, if it will make you feel better - but only use a good reader, not a cc, don't ask a leading question. Try angel light she's brilliant and accurate xx
15-03-2014, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 09:19 PM by Gilly.)
It may give you a quick fix but in the long run will do more harm. You will end up with more predictions/scenario's in your head to add to all the rest.
As a former addicts I say don't do it!
15-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Hi DC

Sorry your feeling so down and have gone back to that space that you have tried so hard to get out of.

I think this is the worse time to get a reading. This mood you have, is the mood most have when they get sucked into the cycle of mass readings.

You know what you will be told, he is thinking of you, missing you, will be making contact with you in such and such time. Then there will be the reasons why you haven't heard from him or why he is not with you. You know, work issues stressing him, family problems occupying him etc etc. Have a reading and see if I am wrong?

One thing I have learnt, is that the worse time to get a reading is when you are feeling really down and desperate. You will get the fix, then come crashing down fast from a great height, more money down the toilet and wishing you never had the reading.

Obviously you will make your own mind up, I would be the last to criticise you if you go ahead, i just wanted to make sure you had thought about all the perspectives before you go ahead.

Take care x
15-03-2014, 11:28 PM
(15-03-2014 07:48 PM)Star111 Wrote:  I'd say get one, if it will make you feel better - but only use a good reader, not a cc, don't ask a leading question. Try angel light she's brilliant and accurate xx

How do I contact Angel Light? Not saying I will or I won't have one but I do agree with you Star111, if I am having one it should be with someone "good". Thanks- hope you are well?
15-03-2014, 11:30 PM
(15-03-2014 09:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  Hi DC

Sorry your feeling so down and have gone back to that space that you have tried so hard to get out of.

I think this is the worse time to get a reading. This mood you have, is the mood most have when they get sucked into the cycle of mass readings.

You know what you will be told, he is thinking of you, missing you, will be making contact with you in such and such time. Then there will be the reasons why you haven't heard from him or why he is not with you. You know, work issues stressing him, family problems occupying him etc etc. Have a reading and see if I am wrong?

One thing I have learnt, is that the worse time to get a reading is when you are feeling really down and desperate. You will get the fix, then come crashing down fast from a great height, more money down the toilet and wishing you never had the reading.

Obviously you will make your own mind up, I would be the last to criticise you if you go ahead, i just wanted to make sure you had thought about all the perspectives before you go ahead.

Take care x

Yes Dom, think you may have just given me a free reading lol.. thankfully I had a chat with a really good friend this evening, which helps but I am still debating wheter or not to have a reading. I hope it will pass.
15-03-2014, 11:32 PM
(15-03-2014 07:20 PM)Princessjane Wrote:  Please don't do it, the phone lines are a scam and you may as we'll just throw your money in the bin, along with it messing with your mind
Lots of hugs xxxx

Thanks Princessjane, I really hope this will pass.
16-03-2014, 07:35 AM
There are posters on this forum who have many predictions happen and that includes me. I am baffled that so many of you don't. There is so much negativity on the forum by posters who have had a so many readings yet nothing has ever come true. Star has recommended have a reading with a reputable reader because she has predictions that has transpired. On this forum are believers and non believers purely through experience. Honestly guys if you have not found a psychic who can connect with you after all this time maybe you yourselves are difficult to read for. We have lost a lot of the "balanced view" posters because of those who continually moan and groan. DC I am sorry you are upset but who are you angry with? Is it the man, is it yourself or is it all the psychics who have told you stuff that is not true?