Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Give them credit Psychics saved me from a terrible fate
20-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Give them credit Psychics saved me from a terrible fate
when my ex left me for a man considerably better off financially I was devastated. I did not think it was really happening and was at my lowest point ever. I was in such a dark place that I could not rule out any eventuality. Well my sister advised me to speak to a psychic and they told me that it was coming back to me. Suddenly the doom and gloom lifted and if I felt awful I simply called again and the comfort blanket was once again placed over me. Some PTV psychics even heard a conversation in the car to say that it was all over and they could hear it clearly. Well obviously it started to dawn on me that actually they might be wrong as the new relationship was going well and an engagement happened. a bit down again but more psychics said wedding? Ha Ha no chance. Relieved again as i thought a wedding would finish me off. Alas incorrect again the wedding did happen but here is the best bit as the pain of the separation healed so did my disconsolate feelings. So eventually when the wedding did happen I shook it quite easily. So in the end my need for reassurance from psychics was linked to my emotional weakness at handling painful news. They the psychics simply fitted in to be my emotional strength (by telling me cloud cuckoo land stories) and thus diluting the pain because when i spoke to them it was not a split but a temporary separation. By the time i had to fully realise that my old broken and not very fulfilling relationship was over i could handle it really easily because it no longer occupied its former position of meaning to me. So maybe the Universe can use psychics to get you through a bad spot and as such i cannot castigate them as none deliberately mislead me and they are part of the reason i came out the other side. If your ex has just gone or you ache for them, accept the end of it quicker than i did, you'll be glad you did. Love and light.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Give them credit Psychics saved me from a terrible fate
I agree in some ways IAACCF that readings can be a sort of "bridge" to healing, We hear what we want to hear, soothed & made feel relaxed- so although I may sound like a hypocrite, I really can see what you are saying. Infact, I think my foot has been in every psychic camp over the past six years... oh well, brighter days ahead.

L&L
20-03-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Give them credit Psychics saved me from a terrible fate
DC you really deserve those better times (BTW that free reading from Madame P was a really accurate one down to a tee)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fate and Destiny Purple shimmer 2 569 09-09-2015 09:11 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden2