Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good & Bad Readings
23-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Good & Bad Readings
Hi guys. As you know I've not been a member here for that long .. Thought I'd start up this thread so people could put down any positive or negative experiences they've had with psychics and in general..

Also* I've noticed that not many people post about any of the psychics on Ask the Answer, a phone line I've used quite frequently myself. I've used Jan M and Maria. Both these readers seemed quite good, validated accurately etc. just want to know if anyone's used them? If so. .. What's the verdict?

Any reviews are welcome on this thread.. Positive or negative..* please lets keep this thread friendly*....................

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Good & Bad Readings
Tim dehaney is so accurate I simply could not list what he has got right

Manalix for the worst-Oh Jane eyre is coming through for you (see even the dead plug their books)
23-03-2014, 05:18 PM
I have best readin with mr Tim Delanie. He give me message throu spirit, one of best i have had. I have many reading sun good some bad. I likes john heeley, very good and tell me things that happen in my life. yes, John and Tim were good. I use a reader called coral on psychic sofa who were not very good and Jodie get things wrong about a man I know. But link well with me in spirit. Have many good and bad but list go on fofever.
23-03-2014, 05:54 PM
I find the further I moved from phone psychics the better the reader I found
23-03-2014, 06:19 PM
This afternoon I was feeling a bit low, so I decided to have a reading. Sometimes I don't ask for a particular psychic. I just let fate take its course. I was put through to one of the option 0 psychics which turned out to be Kevo..
I was stunned. He picked up that I was involved in an overseas relationship almost immediately we spoke. He's in the same boat as me himself, he confided like me he's involved with someone overseas. But I was so impressed at what this guy picked up in just 10 mins. No hanging about, he was quick so I didn't even spend a lot.
Definitely I would recommend him. Some of these at home psychics are bloody good I've found.
23-03-2014, 06:47 PM
wow another psychic TV option 0 psychic Star. You are so lucky the good readings just fall into your lap
23-03-2014, 07:02 PM
If only I'd known about Kevo a while back,could have saved myself a fortune!
23-03-2014, 07:19 PM
too funny
23-03-2014, 07:28 PM
(23-03-2014 12:56 PM)blondrockchick Wrote:  Hi guys. As you know I've not been a member here for that long .. Thought I'd start up this thread so people could put down any positive or negative experiences they've had with psychics and in general..

Also* I've noticed that not many people post about any of the psychics on Ask the Answer, a phone line I've used quite frequently myself. I've used Jan M and Maria. Both these readers seemed quite good, validated accurately etc. just want to know if anyone's used them? If so. .. What's the verdict?

Any reviews are welcome on this thread.. Positive or negative..* please lets keep this thread friendly*....................

I used to ring asktheanswer when I went through that mad spell of mine having reading after reading. I remember having a reading with Annemarie who seemed good at the time, and Princess someone (can't remember her name.) to be honest I had loads of readings at that time, from what I can remember Anne Marie was quite good but by no means great. But better than the rest. Another reader that did actually pick up I'd not get back with my ex was Sue Hudd from Psychic & Soul.

I haven't had a phone reading since Oct 2012. I've had 121 readings though from private psychics. I was very disillusioned but am certainly not skeptic.
23-03-2014, 08:25 PM
(23-03-2014 07:28 PM)Hangingpants Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 12:56 PM)blondrockchick Wrote:  Hi guys. As you know I've not been a member here for that long .. Thought I'd start up this thread so people could put down any positive or negative experiences they've had with psychics and in general..

I used to ring asktheanswer when I went through that mad spell of mine having reading after reading. I remember having a reading with Annemarie who seemed good at the time, and Princess someone (can't remember her name.) to be honest I had loads of readings at that time, from what I can remember Anne Marie was quite good but by no means great. But better than the rest. Another reader that did actually pick up I'd not get back with my ex was Sue Hudd from Psychic & Soul.

I haven't had a phone reading since Oct 2012. I've had 121 readings though from private psychics. I was very disillusioned but am certainly not skeptic.

I remember Sue Hudd on Psychic & Soul. .. . Whatever happened to her? Love your picture Hangingpants.

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey