Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MK Reader Question
04-04-2014, 08:23 AM
MK Reader Question
Has anyone ever had a reading with Hazel from Michelle Knight?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: MK Reader Question
Hi
I don't really use MK readers, Ive had in the past a reading from Julie..the others that Ive heard good things about are Sadie & Barbara, other than that I don't bother with MK psychics sorry.
04-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Miserable, I've used Hazel. She's impossible to get hold of most of the time but I've struck lucky more than once. She doesn't ask questions, just launches into a stream of information. She barely stops to take a breath and seems in some kind of flow that you feel loathe to interrupt. What she says does generally make sense at the time.
It's hard to say whether she's right or not in my particular case because I can't yet verify the information. It seems plausible but I can't confirm yet.

Similarly I can't comment on predictions. I don't really contact her for predictions on the situation I ask her about. She has made a few predictions in the past which have not happened.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I would say she certainly has a gift for picking up something, I'm just not sure what! I do think however that she gives you what she gets without embellishing it or trying to make a story out of it. She speaks almost as if she's in a trance and you have to see if it makes sense to you.
I rarely use MK now. If I do it's Rosilee I use and if I can get her, Hazel.
05-04-2014, 12:02 AM
I've read with her a few times. she is always spot on and her predictions happen. scarily so actually. Big one due to happen in the future but we shall see. I'm in the oddest of odd situations.

I just wanted to know if anyone else had read with her.

She is pretty cool to be honest - actually how a reader should be. Soft, gentle and kind. But does not sugar coat anything but gentle with it. You can't get her unless you book her first appointment of the day. Her readings invariably last for well over 45 minutes because the information flows and you don't want to miss anything. She does work privately though. If that is any help to anyone. Bookings are waaaaaaay in advance.
05-04-2014, 12:26 AM
I've read with Saffy, waste of time and money to be honest. She sort of gives you advice and on one occasion I actually wanted to reach down the phone and strangle her. But I just hung up instead..
05-04-2014, 10:42 AM
I must have had read ins with all of the MK psychics a few years back. Hazel was good at validating but unfortunately her predictions never came to pass. At the time I was really taken by Sadie (espescially after all her feedback) unfortunately she validated well but predictions never came to pass. I agree with you miserable regarding Saffy - always gave advice! If I wanted someone to talk to I would have called the samaritans! its a free number!

On the whole I don't really rate MK service highly anymore and haven't used them for 3 years...
05-04-2014, 06:10 PM
I've not have reading ever with hazel but have had really good special reading with katherine from mk not long ago. She pick up so much about me and past events which so so true. i dunno about prediction she make if it cum true, but she seem one of best psi chic i talk to in long long time.
05-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Not to impressed with MK readers,specially as they are given so many glowing testimonials.Had reading with Hazel and Mary.Both validated accurately for me,but big predictions didnt come through,even about a relationship.Not too impressed,sorry.
06-04-2014, 09:33 AM
(05-04-2014 07:03 PM)Ella Hardy Wrote:  Not to impressed with MK readers,specially as they are given so many glowing testimonials.Had reading with Hazel and Mary.Both validated accurately for me,but big predictions didnt come through,even about a relationship.Not too impressed,sorry.

I had a lot of readings from MK and not one prediction came true. 20 mins each time throwing money up the wall. I also had readings on psychic sofa and i think 1, maybe 2 readings gave me a reading with an honest outcome. Some on there kept me talking on purpose and I swear never to use him again. Also had readings on Ask the Answer and nothing came true. All waffle and no results Sad
If i feel i need a reading, i will call one up, and if they aren't hitting accurately within 2 - 3 minutes I tell them and hang up. Christy was good on another site, she mainly does love readings, and hit on a lot of stuff with me.Heart
06-04-2014, 03:43 PM
I've had a few readings in the past from readers on MK. Can't remember all of them but had readings with Sadie and Rhianna. I expected so much from the readers who work on her team because MK writes about how she only employs the best and they're hand chosen by her. All I can say none of them lived up to my expectations. Yes, they validated, but then most readers do seem to validate, it's just the predictions never seem to happen.

But then, Mss Knight does run a sex line and she did teach Jane Goldman (Mrs Jonahan Ross) to read the tarot in a few days and declared her an accomplished reader!! Come on guys - I mean Mrs Ross!!! I certainly wouldn't pay good money to have a reading with her. Besides, apart from that, MKs readers were pretty average for me, no wow factor I'm afraid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Accurate Reader louieboy 38 6,467 25-07-2017 03:19 AM
Last Post: Toodles1212
  Julia Palm Reader Lulu Serenity 5 1,345 28-11-2015 05:33 PM
Last Post: Carr987
  Can anyone recommend a reader on russell grant they have a special offer jaks111 1 531 22-08-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: Kristen
  Romany reader Pomegranategirl 25 6,586 15-01-2015 04:21 PM
Last Post: Yogabunny
  A question iamacolincookfan 6 872 04-10-2014 01:11 PM
Last Post: iamacolincookfan
  Question miserable 16 2,031 26-05-2014 07:19 PM
Last Post: miserable
  Tarot question Gilly 6 1,314 16-03-2014 06:58 PM
Last Post: Gilly
  Another reader Eleanor on Psychic Sofa Eleanor 15 4,344 24-11-2013 09:45 PM
Last Post: KentGirl
  I have asked this question before .. chrisw316 12 1,676 07-06-2013 07:15 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
Sad A question for the more rational on the forum! chrisw316 22 3,009 07-05-2013 08:47 PM
Last Post: lolly