Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Frequency of readings
03-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Frequency of readings
This has been inspired by Kiltgirl's comment on meeting a Medium who said she only read once a year for people.. I was discussing this with a pal who gave me a reading with her trusted psychic for my birthday..and she also only reads for people once a year...as she checked with my friend how long ago the last reading was before she booked again..

I just thought this interesting..and yes I realise that some people are developing or working through a specific issue at work..but in more general terms I thought that if two psychics have stated this..there must be a reason and 'safety' suggestion to prevent over use/confusion and Spirit not having a watch.. within this statement..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2011, 04:55 PM
RE: Frequency of readings
Yes I understand Muffins...I find top ups helpful. in between longer fuller readings.sometimes healing..there are some cases for greater frequency..I thought it was interesting however for us all to bear in mind that in general terms this is a guide for frequency..and also therefore how at odds this guideline is with a channel such as PTV.

Hope all is well with you
03-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Great topic Flammered...glad I inspire someone!!! Smile
04-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Kiltgirl I think your energy and heart could inspire many..know you love writing..but maybe also working with children..anyhow big hugs..wishing you the best..x
04-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Aw Flammered what a lovely thing to say, that's very sweet of you and you've made me smile!!! Right back at you, but noooooo, me and kids do not mix!!! Smile have a lovely weekend x you too Muffins!
04-06-2011, 11:10 AM
I guess Kiltgirl we know it is difficult/impossible to advise on love! I am managing to handle it better from throwing my frustrated energy at something else..and building this for myself..it doesn't mean my heart doesn't ache..but it does mean that no matter what the outcome I am building something of my own happiness..and it is a positive way of using my energy
04-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Brilliant way to look at it Flamered, and yes I'm throwing my energy into Walking! Have walked my ass off now for a few weeks to vent my anger/hurt and frustration!! So hopefully I'll look drop dead gorgeous soon enough and Kiltguy will be very, ver sorry!!! Smile Smile and I feel so much better for it!! In fact off for another walk now and I've only been this morning!!! Smile
14-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Hi,

I think that you can make psychic readings even each month. If you are looking for readers with multiple skills, I recommend you phone psychic reading from Kooma. There you have 100% guaranteed confidentiality. It is a long established company, so you will get a phone psychic reading only by trained professional trained readers.
It’s worth checking out! http://www.kooma.co.uk/
14-06-2011, 08:24 PM
(14-06-2011 05:20 PM)lilij Wrote:  Hi,

I think that you can make psychic readings even each month. If you are looking for readers with multiple skills, I recommend you phone psychic reading from Kooma. There you have 100% guaranteed confidentiality. It is a long established company, so you will get a phone psychic reading only by trained professional trained readers.
It’s worth checking out! http://www.kooma.co.uk/

Thanks for this...actually Sapphire is quite good on Kooma....she's very good with timings and with reading personalities etc.
15-06-2011, 11:40 AM
I don't think there are really any set rules for when you should or shouldn't get a reading, and the time between each!

I find that personally it's better to limit the number of readers that you use! If you feel the need to have a reading, or if something pertinent happens within your main situation then i don't see why you shouldn't seek further guidance!

I just think that if you bounce from reader to reader to another reader you just get confused and that's where you end up wasting your money. I have found that there are three readers that I would go to, and two of those are back ups to the one reader that I trust totally with my situation!