Tom PIN:4727
14-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Tom PIN:4727
never heard about him...any good ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2014, 06:45 AM
RE: Tom PIN:4727
hmmmm yes and no. I had a reading with him over 2 months ago and at the time I was impressed (picked up on my studying and exams) said there would be a change around my job which is correct as there is a change as of today but he got my love life completely wrong in terms of predictions. But predictions, albeit small, did come in from him.
15-04-2014, 09:54 AM
had my reading with him about a month ago. It was rather bizzare...He began asking me if I call from mobile phone ,then asked me something political (not sure why as totally unrelated!!!)and he talked very slowly sounded like arrogant so at that point hanged up ....would never call him back !!!
17-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Had a reading a couple of months back very random, said I had to ask him the questions..quite arrogant too..said I would meet someone on a bench and the guy would be wearing an anorak. Didn't happen.
19-05-2014, 10:46 PM
(17-04-2014 10:50 PM)sassy Wrote:  Had a reading a couple of months back very random, said I had to ask him the questions..quite arrogant too..said I would meet someone on a bench and the guy would be wearing an anorak. Didn't happen.

Had a reading with Tom….very patronising and arrogant. Non of his 'predictions' came true. Would never use again.