Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Theresa
16-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Psychic Theresa
What are your thoughts any good readings or predictions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Psychic Theresa
Nope nothing came true for me with her. She gave me a reading two years ago and said I would meet someone in that October. Im still waiting now for that person she predicted.
16-04-2014, 09:08 PM
I found her very pleasant but she told me what I wanted to hear , trying to fish for info and 3 months later nothing happened ....nice and kind but not a psychic no real predictions
17-04-2014, 07:09 AM
(16-04-2014 07:55 PM)JanScorpio Wrote:  What are your thoughts any good readings or predictions?

Whoo is theresa? Never heard of her. Any good?
17-04-2014, 10:09 AM
Theresa is a lovely lady but nothing she predicted ever came true
18-04-2014, 10:00 AM
That's a shame her readings have been quite consitent with me just have to see will keep you posted, she did pick up on that I was going to a wedding at Easter wkend which is true, nice lady though! How about Natalie Norton Baker she seems good anyone had readings from her?
18-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Haven't heard of either these two*.......

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
18-04-2014, 10:36 AM
Natalie Norton Baker answered a text for me and she told me I would meet someone new in March.( that was in January) still waiting now and didn't pick up my current situation either!
12-11-2017, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 05:09 PM by Soapfan46.)
Dreadful reader. Unprofessional and moody. Because my situation was a triangle affair (unplanned and unpreferred of course but hey!), she involved herself with her opinion on my time and money telling me how mean we were being to the other person. She did not ask the facts which were relevant, I mean if two people are together and don't love each other that's circumstances but psychic Theresa made me feel like absolute shit and often and I mean often cut the reading short either saying she couldn't connect anymore or she had to go due to personal circumstances. Her Scottish accent was hard to understand but also her attitude poured through the phone which I found disgusting. I thought readers were supposed to remain professional and be non judgemental...Theresa was amongst the worst. I'm only glad nothing she ever said came true because if it did, I would find it hard to call her again as she made me feel ashamed and an unwanted call. Very horrible for a reader to do I think.