Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Peter PIN:5044
18-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Peter PIN:5044
what`s your experience ?

I found him pleasant and waiting for predictions to happen in next few months ....what about you ? did you had a reading with him and got expected results ? ( did predictions materialised?)

feedback please ...Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Peter PIN:5044
Not tried him sorry, how was he with validations? keep us updated. Good luck with predictions Smile
18-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Hi Sassy

he gave me some validations about me having hard time last few months and described me well as a person however Im waiting for predictions as I asked about my job and love life ...job more important but love interest too ...will let you know sassy:-) and thank you for your contribution:-) PS did you any good readings ....if yes whom with ?
18-04-2014, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 10:56 PM by sassy.)
Hi Treacle

yes keep us updated, no problem Smile

on Psychic TV? Card readers: Laeticia & michelle.
No tools reader: Colin Cook

Independant readers - I made a thread under general psychic discussion

It's about connection though, that's what I've found
18-04-2014, 11:02 PM
(18-04-2014 10:54 PM)sassy Wrote:  Hi Treacle

yes keep us updated, no problem Smile

on Psychic TV? Card readers: Laeticia & michelle.
No tools reader: Colin Cook

Independant readers - I made a thread under general psychic discussion

It's about connection though, that's what I've found

is Laeticia that good ? could you tell me more ? did her predictions materialised ? did she validated well for you?
18-04-2014, 11:06 PM
Im sorry to disappoint but both letiticia and Peter who gave me five minutes readings in December were completely and utter wrong. Also if you read the feedback you can see they are writing on each other pages compliments.
18-04-2014, 11:42 PM
[/quote]

is Laeticia that good ? could you tell me more ? did her predictions materialised ? did she validated well for you?
[/quote]

I had a 15minute reading with Laeticia not too long ago predictions to see about. Validated well. Predictions matter more.

connections important
19-04-2014, 01:03 AM
(18-04-2014 11:06 PM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  Im sorry to disappoint but both letiticia and Peter who gave me five minutes readings in December were completely and utter wrong. Also if you read the feedback you can see they are writing on each other pages compliments.

yes I have seen mutual feedback they gave to each other also another psychic did join too (see Peter`s profile and his feedback all the way down) ..I have also seen that same names appear as feedback for different psychics and its like copy and paste just to give them glowing feedback ....quite obvious why and who is doing this !!!! complete put off for me ///
19-04-2014, 01:04 AM
I spoke to Colin Cook once he was rude so I ended the call. . .don't need that ...wanted psychic reading only !