Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Random Update
27-04-2014, 07:44 AM
Random Update
Hi All,

I used to be here a couple of years ago but decided to break the cycle of readings so deleted my posts and got on with my life.

I thought it would be good to come back here and give an update as recently I have turned back to the Psychic World as my life has got complicated lol.

To recap I split up with the ex and went into that cycle of readings and was told many things, in fact so many things I can't remember most of them. It wasn't until I spoke with Shelly that I stopped. Unfortunatley that was pretty much the only thing from Shellys reading that has occurred so far. If anything else transpires then I will let you know.

Anyway I remember one reader a couple of readers predicted that my ex would come back into my life at a time when I was choosing between a dark haired lady or a blonde haired lady and it would be spring. They also said I wouldn't be interested at all in my ex.

Well Spring passed and it didn't happen so I got on with my life. This year (2 Years later) guess what...

I met the most amazing person ever who for some reason has stolen my heart in Feb (although unfortunatley we are not speaking as there is a major problem with the relationship). She is blonde!

I also have recently spoken with a dark haired ex flame who wants a relationship of sorts (well just sex no stings).

I also have been speaking with my ex re photos from the past that she wants.

The funny thing is that they are right. It is weird but when people talk about timings it is very true. A couple of years ago I was desperate to speak with my ex and be with her. Now the very thought repulses me. I will be civil towards them but anything more just doesn't feel right.

The new blonde is someone who I have never felt this way about anyone before. I want to be with more than anything, however this stumbling block seems to have ended the relationship. I won't go into details but there is a major issue and she wants to be friends but then we go for dinner and she starts playing mind games or attention seeking, then goes all cold. Due to experiences with my ex I pretty much confronted them about it and they ran a mile suggesting we break contact.

A few years ago I would have chased after them but the whole experience with my ex has made me stronger and even though I want to be with this person in any form I refuse to sell myself short.

I hope they do contact me but the lesson I learnt from my ex is that I am not going into another relationship being a doormat for someone else. I have self respect now.

I do still have the third option with the dark haired lady who I was seeing for about six months about two years ago. Whilst her offer of an NSA friendship might appeal to most guys I am standing my ground because I think I deserve better than that. We split up before because of this same reason.

I thought it an idea to post this here because this forum got me through a really difficult time in my life so I am hoping this gives people a few bits of advice.

1 - Don't keep on having readings. If something is meant for you it will not pass you by. Asking when someone will contact you is a stupid question because time really is a man made definition.

2 - Every experience we have is a learning one. Even the bad ones. The whole break up with my ex and loosing my entire circle of friends has made me a much stronger person. Due to this my career is going from strength to strength.

3 - Self respect is the most important thing. Any relationship only continues so long as both parties contribute. If there is an imbalance for a prolonged period then the relationship will have issues. Do not be a doormat for other people. Sometimes arguements or confrontations can cement a relationship.

After having this "row" with the blonde I have spoken to a few pshychics again for their advice. Some say I will meet someone new some say this could turn into a lifetime friendship or relationship. Pretty much they have all said they will contact me though in time.

For those that wonder about if contact comes or not in their own situation then think about it from a different angle. People need to come of their own freewill. If they come out of guilt or any other reason then it is only a matter of time before they go again. If there is a problem with the relationship then the issue has to be tackled because you have to be true to yourself. If the other person can't give you what you want then you have either compromise or look elsewhere.

I always used to write essays instead of small messages but I hope this gives some form of inspiration/clarity. Things do happen, just not when we are looking for them and not as we expect them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: Random Update
Thank you for this interesting update.
I've never had a specific prediction come true but I can see movement now towards what I was told would happen a year or 18 months ago.
I'm also a firm believer that the ex you long for at one point does usually return but at a stage of your life when you no longer see what on earth you saw in them!
27-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Hi WorrierSmile
I remember you! and I remember the whole dark/blonde hair thing as well. If I remember rightly that was mostly John Healy that was predicting the choices between them???

Thanks for coming back with the update - as you say it's most interesting that those predictions were made but seem to have manifested 2 years later rather than that particular year. I hope if your heart is in it with the blonde, that you do get things on track, but at least you have got your level head on in respect of what you want and expect from a relationship, it sounds like you have come a long way!

Mind you, you found a way to break the cycle of tons of readings, be careful, don't slip back into that pattern again because you are not feeling so sure at the moment. You have done well and got out of the everyday, you know how easy it is to go back there. Come here rather than have a ton of readings with different psychics!

I treat it like alcoholism. It would be sooooo easy to slip back into that ton of readings place, it is an addiction in the same way, so don't ever think that it could not happen again, because it most certainly could!
27-04-2014, 01:38 PM
(27-04-2014 11:57 AM)Pomegranategirl Wrote:  Thank you for this interesting update.
I've never had a specific prediction come true but I can see movement now towards what I was told would happen a year or 18 months ago.
I'm also a firm believer that the ex you long for at one point does usually return but at a stage of your life when you no longer see what on earth you saw in them!

My ex has never returned despite lots of psychics telling me he would.

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
27-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Rock chick, my post may have been misleading.
I meant to say that in life in general an ex does tend to show up again but usually long after you've lost interest and when it no longer matters.
I wasn't referring to readings coming true about this subject.
27-04-2014, 08:58 PM
wow it is great to see so many people from the past.

I can't remember who it was but I don't think it was John Healey. To be honest I was in such a mess and had so many readings it was crazy.

It was only when I had a reading with Shelly and she told me it was over with my ex that I stopped and I was so glad I did. Although nothing else has transpired from that reading. I do recal though I had a reading about 20 years ago from someone local to me face to face and they predicted a number of events and one of them didn't happen for ten years!

I am a bit confused to be honest about this blonde. I have never actually met anyone who makes me feel the way I do (how cheesy) but the issues regarding the relationship I don't think can be overcome and since she knows how I feel about her she treated me a little unfairly and I confronted her about it. That was what the arguement was about and when she suggested I break contact then I don't take that as a good sign. That said I have had readings recently that say she will with varying time frames but I don't know. Things are a bit weird to be honest and a little raw but one thing is for certain, after 6 years of being a doormat for my ex I am not going to be in a relationship with someone who treats me unfairly. I would happily meet this person 30/70 but the way they are treating me it is 95/5 and that can't go on. If she returns she returns on level terms, if not then despite my feelings I have to move on. Ironically Shelly told me that the second girl who I knew (the one who wants NSA) would be over and no friendship and as it turns out she is most likely coming over on Wednesday and will probably help me get over the blonde although I know it will never be long term.

As far as my ex is concerned well I don't wish them anything bad and as I understand it she is engaged to her new guy. I could never go back but I think in time I would like to be friends with her, if we can get over the bitterness and hatred that we went through. Life is too short for bad feelings. Again though I have made the gesture of offering her photos that have meaning to her and none to me. Hopefully this gesture will help to ease the bad feeling. If not then I can live without their friendship. It would have to be a friendship based on respect.

Sorry to sound a bit weird, this blonde has really knocked me for six and I feel dreadful for the way it ended and the things that were said. I doubt she will contact me and no amount of speaking with Psyhchics will change that lol. I do know however I have learnt from the relationship from my ex that I had to confront them, i may not have done it as well as I would have liked but the important thing is that I have learnt from my lesson with my ex and moved forward. This alone is the most important thing.
27-04-2014, 09:22 PM
(27-04-2014 01:36 PM)Dom Wrote:  Hi WorrierSmile
I remember you! and I remember the whole dark/blonde hair thing as well. If I remember rightly that was mostly John Healy that was predicting the choices between them???

Thanks for coming back with the update - as you say it's most interesting that those predictions were made but seem to have manifested 2 years later rather than that particular year. I hope if your heart is in it with the blonde, that you do get things on track, but at least you have got your level head on in respect of what you want and expect from a relationship, it sounds like you have come a long way!

Mind you, you found a way to break the cycle of tons of readings, be careful, don't slip back into that pattern again because you are not feeling so sure at the moment. You have done well and got out of the everyday, you know how easy it is to go back there. Come here rather than have a ton of readings with different psychics!

I treat it like alcoholism. It would be sooooo easy to slip back into that ton of readings place, it is an addiction in the same way, so don't ever think that it could not happen again, because it most certainly could!

Thanks for this. I am back here to avoid going back to the readings. I won't lie I have had a few and pretty much all of them have said she will contact me and given me varying time frames although I have to admit I am not too concerned by time frames and do know that in a week/month/year or whenever she does come back I might feel different.

The dark haired lady I do think is going to help me move on. At least she is honest with what she wants and I only ended it when I wasn't happy with that. For now though I think it may move me forward. Oh my! Complicated times lol
27-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Actually I am inclined to agree. Looking back there is only 2 exs I have had who I haven't bumped into at some point later on in life. Ironically one of them is now my best female friend ever. Mind you she was my first proper irlfriend at school and it was nearly 25 years before we spoke. We met thanks to facebook around the time I split with my ex and she was going through a horrid breakup at the same time. We never physically met but have been great support for each other and are genuine friends in the most unconditional way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ROSE QUARTZ HOLIDAY UPDATE Rose Quartz 0 760 02-10-2012 10:51 PM
Last Post: Rose Quartz
  Update on Predictions White Feather 19 4,359 28-09-2012 06:06 PM
Last Post: flamered
  update and dangers of PT Angel Eyes 15 3,445 07-06-2012 05:56 PM
Last Post: flamered
  update for MAY ? Happy_go_girl 2 928 18-05-2012 08:43 PM
Last Post: Sapphire
  PSYCHIC TV 'BEHIND THE SCENES' EVENT UPDATE! PsychicToday 8 2,169 18-08-2011 05:49 PM
Last Post: Inquisitor