03-05-2014, 06:44 PM
Can you help ? explain please ?
Was playing with my tarot and so asked 1 question:

How does he feel about me :
answer was :

Knight of Swords
Death
9 of cups

I don't understand the outcome as I think Knight of Swords is swift action , 9 of cups is wish card but why DEATH Card and what is that mean ??? ending -new beginning ? of what ?

thnks:-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Can you help ? explain please ?
(03-05-2014 06:44 PM)Emma13 Wrote:  Was playing with my tarot and so asked 1 question:

answer was :

Knight of Swords
Death
9 of cups

I don't understand the outcome as I think Knight of Swords is swift action , 9 of cups is wish card but why DEATH Card and what is that mean ??? ending -new beginning ? of what ?

I am no tarot reader...but I know the death card is not a negative card, so no need to panic.

Will look forward to a tarot reading peep helping you out with this one!
03-05-2014, 07:05 PM
(03-05-2014 07:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-05-2014 06:44 PM)Emma13 Wrote:  Was playing with my tarot and so asked 1 question:

answer was :

Knight of Swords
Death
9 of cups

I am no tarot reader...but I know the death card is not a negative card, so no need to panic.

Will look forward to a tarot reading peep helping you out with this one!

thank you DomSmile that's kind of you
03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
wohooo 80s goth ...thank you ever so much ...Im SOOO excited ...I shall let you know ....thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for your reply and making me happy :-) Have FAB Weekend !!!!
04-05-2014, 03:00 AM
Knight of swords - the man who returns ... Death card (for me) has never been positve, it's the end of the way things are ... An ending, I always find it an unhappy ending. Maybe this has already happened .. But things will turn around with the 9 cups - ur wish xx

I think he will come back, but will cause u heart ache first, then things will get better.
04-05-2014, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 08:37 AM by Alesha.)
I'm no experienced tarot reader but I have a deck that I sometimes refer to as answers to questions of mine which I find quite honest. The knight of swords for me would tell me of an intense guy who comes in and out of your life. If the knight of swords was the first card this could be in the past tense. The death card I've been led to understand is not a negative card it's a card that means change. So in a sense this could mean there's been an ending and new beginning, so I would go along with reconnecting with someone given the knight of swords and the 9 of cups with the wish card set for the future. With the death card being the one major arcana in the middle maybe it's saying this long break of detachment had to be for things to move forward to the 9 of cups which does show the desired outcome. Hope you can make sense of my interpretation Emma. Also, the person in question could be an air sign but not necessarily.

Oh: another thing: The knight of swords could refer to a man that often comes into your life unexpectedly and makes an exit out of your life suddenly. So probably you hear from him at short notice out of the blue as the knight of swords has an impetuous nature. X
04-05-2014, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 10:01 AM by Emma13.)
thank you Star and Alesha ...

Alesha I have to say how you describe this particular Knight of Swords is so so accurate ...he comes and goes (this been going on for almost 4 years) ...and he is intense indeed and every time he comes back he has big plans for our future and so on ...

I do not contact him much and at one point I told him to not contact me again but have feelings for him so when he does I give in ...could this be special connection I wonder ?!

I also wonder why he returns is it because he has feelings for me or he returns because he needs to heal ( this time from previous break up) perhaps I would need more cards -bigger spread for this .... interesting ...love tarot cards and way we interact on this forum .... Thank you to everyone who answered ... hugs to you all xx
04-05-2014, 11:50 AM
Gaby one of our members here is brilliant at interpreting the cards.She gave me a reading in the winter time which was spot on.
04-05-2014, 04:04 PM
hi Ella ...who gave you that reading please ? and who is Gaby ?
05-05-2014, 09:31 AM
I've got a simar question to Emma. .. I have a pack of tarot cards I bought last month. I asked the cards what is the future for myself around work issues. The cards I pulled were 7 swords, 6 cups, 8 Penticles and the prince of swords. I'd be eternally grateful if anyone could translate these for me. I've tried from a book, but found the meanings seem to contradict each other. Any help would be gratefully received. X

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  can anyone explain what john healey meant Gem_0923 9 3,012 13-05-2013 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  Any psychics please help, and explain xx itchy!! 19 3,462 21-01-2013 03:36 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  Any psychics please help, and explain xx itchy!! 0 543 19-01-2013 06:34 PM
Last Post: itchy!!
  Psychic Today can you please explain Fortune 10 2,129 20-06-2012 11:10 AM
Last Post: Fortune
  PT can you please explain this? Sapphire 2 718 28-05-2012 07:28 AM
Last Post: Flavour