Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Registering email addresses etc
07-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Registering email addresses etc
I think where The Circle go wrong on their website is asking everyone to sign up with their personal details etc before they can get a reading etc. Call me a cynic, but wouldn't giving out this personal information allow the alleged psychic a little too much information about you before your call also?

I prefer Psychic first and Psychic Interactive where you can just call and it's simple.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2011, 10:52 AM
RE: Registering email addresses etc
Yeah me too! All this logging in rubbish spoils most websites these days; not just psychic ones. They just want your personal info so they can spam you.
13-06-2011, 10:53 AM
and yeah, i think that this could lead for them to do some research about you before your call; i don't know how much they'd have time to do however!
17-06-2011, 02:08 PM
(13-06-2011 10:53 AM)Sammy Wrote:  and yeah, i think that this could lead for them to do some research about you before your call; i don't know how much they'd have time to do however!

I understand your worry, I can say as I work on the Circle and other places, I have never heard of any researching done on a phone reading. You would need to be talking to one hell of a psychic if they knew you were going to call them and they had a chance to research you.

I have never heard of it at all and I do not think it would be possible. I think the reason some sites want you to register is because they mail out a magazine and offers from time to time and if you have registered and you faked your age as under 18 they have some chance with the prosecution that may come later. They could show your registration and declaration to any court.

I did 1900 minutes for one line already this month and spoke to 78 people. One call after another... its impossible to research I can promise you.
01-07-2011, 09:13 AM
To be fair to psychic family, dect, they would have time to research if the person registered via email. That's the point of the thread, it's not about knowing who is going to call.

But DreamDetective does have a point psychicfamily, and if we don't work the channels then we can hardly know what goes on. I think it's easy sometimes to point to a conspiracy when we're not sure, i've done the same myself; and yet we keep calling don't we? Smile

Have a great day everyone!
Smiles Smile
13-10-2011, 08:00 PM
I can tell you they use that info to spam you and for data to get as much dosh out of you as they can ,they do not pass on info to readers I have on very good authority ,but because of the rating system the readers HAVE to tell you what you want to hear otherwise they get bad feedback and then no one calls them so dont use sites that insist on feedback they are NOT honest.
I found a little web site call psychicpredictions.tv, you do register when you call in but they are so nice and bend over backwards to make sure you are with the right reader and they do not chase you , send you stuff or hound you
Lovely little team that seem truly genuine and trying to do the right thing
xxxx
29-05-2013, 05:58 PM
This is the main reason to find spammers.It is true,the man who try to
involve or interfere in your life we can say a spammer.But as possible who are asking you about personal may be a true reader.
04-02-2015, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 05:19 AM by sticpet.)
I think it's one time procedure.. it should not be a big deal. The main reason of this procedure is " Spamming". Some people do register for their promotional activities.

m├ędailles chien
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user